Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nigeria Hit By Oil Misfortunes - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Hit By Oil Misfortunes - Buhari (10375 Views)

Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Tinubu Is Responsible For His Own Misfortunes – Fayemi / Tinubu As A Leader Is Responsible For His Own Misfortunes ~ Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Hit By Oil Misfortunes - Buhari by thegentile: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2016
Buhari a complete campolian.
Re: Nigeria Hit By Oil Misfortunes - Buhari by Yeligray(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
One way president.
Re: Nigeria Hit By Oil Misfortunes - Buhari by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
With all due respect, Sir, having you as a president is our biggest misfortune of the past 100years.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hit By Oil Misfortunes - Buhari by firstclassmumu: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Please someone should help me with any body that can do ritual money please. I am tired with all this problem. Is it a sin for me to be rich? I want to be rich but I don't want to do any human sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Hit By Oil Misfortunes - Buhari by bart10: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
This man is confused. I think he's too old to reason. He should just retire to z oza room abegg undecided
Re: Nigeria Hit By Oil Misfortunes - Buhari by SimpleMan2020: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Children and fools always speak the truth. Because that's the way they see things. The deduction is plain: adults and wise persons never speak it. Because they always feel they can see better with their calculations. But here lies the NUT, the adults and supposedly wise persons have all the CHANCES to IMPOSE THEIR WILL!
NIGERIA IS BUILT ON NOTHING BUT A LIE!!!
So, we should start seeing our problems from that angle.
The glory which is built upon a lie soon becomes a most unpleasant incumbrance. How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and how hard it is to undo that work again!
NIGERIANS DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH. They're WICKED, SELFISH, BUNCH OF DECEIVERS etc, I meant our rulers. They, all of them, that has been ruling Nigeria knows this truth, but won't TELL US, because one way the other, they've sited on the sit or now sitting on that sit called, POWER...........we are waiting for another lie again. This's what I will be posting till we all have the knowledge of their DECEIT.

Please try to open & read the links below for some their lies & and do more research on it for more details.

https://haroldsmithmemorial./2011/01/05/legendary-harold-smith-speaks-about-nigeria

https://yemitom./2013/01/09/the-scandal-of-census-figures-nigeria
Re: Nigeria Hit By Oil Misfortunes - Buhari by Itulah(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
CXLVII:

Even "Age" you can't spell

Don't you think you brain too is old?

Stop foo.ling yourself in a public forum. Please go back to secondary and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Re: Nigeria Hit By Oil Misfortunes - Buhari by Jay542(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
lomprico:

Shey u know say I fit make u chop ban ba?

Zombie!

Na today.! Na you sabi guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'You Have Been An Excellent Role Model' - Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates President / Falana: Buhari Obeyed Court Orders In Military, Failed To Do So In Democracy / Under Buhari, Number Of Tax Paying Adults Has Moved From 10 Million To 20m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.