Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! (1244 Views)

If You're A Single Good Babe, Try Holla. / Sapiosexuals Holla / See What A Nigerian Girl Posted On Her Facebook Timeline[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
If interested hit me up. He is handsome and go good job.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by jopretty(f): 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
You don't want your sisters, female cousins or nieces to date him?
Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:08am On Nov 19, 2016
jopretty:

Lmao!

You're mean cool

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:59am On Nov 19, 2016
jopretty:

Thats good question. All my marriageable female relatives are either in husband homes or courting. The earliest to become eligible is in SS1.
Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by jopretty(f): 5:21am On Nov 19, 2016
Ok...he still can wait for her to finish up.
OPCNAIRALAND:

Thats good question. All my marriageable female relatives are either in husband homes or courting. The earliest to become eligible is in SS1.

Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2016
jopretty:
Ok...he still can wait for her to finish up.

It's a call out, for ladies in need.
Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by jopretty(f): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2016
And you couldn't calmly reply my inquisitive question but had to spew nonsense? Well, thanks for that.
OPCNAIRALAND:

It's a call out, for ladies in need. This is a matching forum. If you are not available get the fvck out and allow others in need to show interest. I hooked up my sisters with their spouses and they are happily married. I don't take requests from non entities Im not confident in. I brought his request here cause i know him and confident in him.

Stewpi smart @$$! This is what you will do till you turn 40 and still parading nairaland poking nose while your mate find spouse and settle.

Let me hear one more shyte from you. Crazy chicken head!
Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2016
jopretty:
And you couldn't calmly reply my inquisitive question but had to spew nonsense? Well, thanks for that.

I believe i did in my first response to you. You failed to be humble in your response back. You will see from my profile that im not a regular in romance. Im here for a good reason, a serious inquiry.

Anyway, forgive me for talking to you like that. I will modify the thrash. You should do same in your quoted rebuttal. wink
Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by jopretty(f): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Apology accepted cheesy
OPCNAIRALAND:

I believe i did in my first response to you. You failed to be humble in your response back. You will see from my profile that im not a regular in romance. Im here for a good reason, a serious inquiry.

Anyway, forgive me for talking to you like that. I will modify the thrash. You should do same in your quoted rebuttal. wink
Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by OPCNAIRALAND: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
jopretty:
Apology accepted cheesy

So whatsup, you are the only one engaging. Whats your situation? Are you single, available, beautiful, wanna give it try? grin
Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by jopretty(f): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hahhahahahaa, single but not searching.
OPCNAIRALAND:

So whatsup, you are the only one engaging. Whats your situation? Are you single, available, beautiful, wanna give it try? grin
Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
Am single I will be in my early 30's by December, let me give it a try.
Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2016
Update, contact

adeshimo@gmail.com. it's an "m", not n.
Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by Lisa500: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nimoonaibe@yahoo.com,send a msg
Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Na wa oh
Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by Haboseyday(f): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
If interested hit me up. He is handsome and go good job.
Am in
Re: A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! by OPCNAIRALAND: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
UPDATE
I thank everyone that responded and wish to announce that the request has been met. Please no further contact is necessary.

MOD please lock or delete.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

..... / Sexy Girls For Fun / Its Friday People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.