Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman (15955 Views)

FRSC Job Applicants To Write JAMB Test / Police Recruitment:1,728 Successful Applicants To Sit For CBT In Jigawa / N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by yaqq: 7:46am On Nov 19, 2016
What of the rest...........

2 Likes

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by bamisepeters(m): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2016
jaedswosh:
i wait for una sote i don see better work, i nor do again, just return all the money for mb wey i take register and that una mumu test wey password nor gree work even after 7hours of trying and when e eventually go i dey beer palour and just dey click rubbish as answer...... #Naija
and your name was there o, but after i saw this i deleted it and put someone else's name who needs it... Thank you for believing in the FG.

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by jaedswosh(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2016
bamisepeters:
and your name was there o, but after i saw this i deleted it and put someone else's name who needs it... Thank you for believing in the FG.

lol.. better

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by Temmytea70(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2016
Lightening:

y= 3, x = 2. Hope am correct.
Your maths might be correct but pay more attention to your english

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by Funjosh(m): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2016
We dey wait. tongue

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by Mcowubaba: 8:50am On Nov 19, 2016
yaqq:
What of the rest...........
The will be notified in another weekend..
Weekend no dey finish grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by Pylony(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2016
Abdulmajee:
How about other categories like N-power build, creative etc.
I think they are to be considered when its 6months to the end of this administration. They said participans are to be in the program for two years so now imagine when the next batch will be taking in.

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by stanisbaratheon: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2016
Tahtah:
Become a World mathematician! A cyclist cycles for x hours at 12km/hour and y hours at 18km/hour. Altogether she cycles 78km in 5hours. Find x and y

x=3; y=2

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by mezebel(f): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2016
My God had fix my name ....

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by Temmytea70(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2016
mezebel:
My God had fix my name ....
Fix ur name where

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by mezebel(f): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Temmytea70:

Fix ur name where
for my head

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2016
Temmytea70:

Fix ur name where
lolz......she works at faith clinic!... and guess what..... I work there too

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by collinsVP: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2016
jaedswosh:
i wait for una sote i don see better work, i nor do again, just return all the money for mb wey i take register and that una mumu test wey password nor gree work even after 7hours of trying and when e eventually go i dey beer palour and just dey click rubbish as answer...... #Naija

grin
You funny die. Na wah!

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by Emassive(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2016
For how long now these people keep repeating the same thing.

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by saintmark88(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2016
If people get called, do u tink people wouldnt still complain, it's just for one person to start d complain, and other wailers dnt smart enough to reason out their own complain will just start spreading the complain weda it makes sense or not, just because they want to complain

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by Grundig: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Osinbajo is now a full fledged politician. This is tbe same man who went about town telling us about the school feeding program and monthly aid to most vulnerable people. Today, not even a word is being heard.

Im beginning to think that thing they Said about ghosts or demons in ask rock is true.

2 Likes

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by Drdreyy: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2016
Tahtah:
Become a World mathematician! A cyclist cycles for x hours at 12km/hour and y hours at 18km/hour. Altogether she cycles 78km in 5hours. Find x and y

From d = st, t = d/s

12x + 18y = 78..........E1
x + y = 5................E2

Solving simultaneously, x = 2 and y = 3

That is 2 and 3 hrs respectively.

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by duas4real: 10:19am On Nov 19, 2016
jaedswosh:

Guy your case is a different one..... You wrote under the influence of alcohol.

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by Temmytea70(m): 10:35am On Nov 19, 2016
mezebel:
for my head
Oh,now I get the confusion

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by Temmytea70(m): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2016
fidel3431:

lolz......she works at faith clinic!... and guess what..... I work there too
Issorai....u peeps shud contunu

2 Likes

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by horexy(f): 10:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Tahtah:

Attached is the solution..

2 Likes

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by DrTims(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2016
Mehn when will the text or email start coming in? Weekend has already began. Today is saturday.......

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by Andy86(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Chu this government will not stop amazing people with their black lies. We have moved from lie muhammed now is the V.P lying tactics. Pls place ur hopes on God and not APC that has nothing to offer rather deceiving people since the time of jagaban.

2 Likes

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by dlectura(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
[b][/b]Youths are waiting for the list oh, my friend was burning my data for this list. I pray it comes out as proclaimed.

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by Bograd83(f): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
kk

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
but wait oooo

na 30k ooo

I bin fink say boys bone the parolz that year now?

lolss

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by beebat22: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
Oildichotomy:
This most surprising thing about this is people are still waiting for these virtual scam.

EFCC should better start investigating Npower because I don't see any difference between this and419
chai wetin join efcc n npower did they collect any money from

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by teebaxy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
dlectura:
[b][/b]Youths are waiting for the list oh, my friend was burning my data for this list. I pray it comes out as proclaimed.
Stop lieing Bros, it's you not your friend, Na u

3 Likes

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by Oluwaseyi456(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Please, d man forget to tell u did,"its remain 2months.ALL NA LIE

1 Like

Re: 200K Selected N-power Applicants To Be Notified This Weekend ~ VP Spokesman by teebaxy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Has anyone gotten text?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies At Chisco Transport Nigeria Limited / Bank Phb Is Recrutinig ( Submit Your Cv Online) / How To Apply For MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.