Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

The Clock Is Ticking - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Clock Is Ticking (469 Views)

Youth Unemployment In Nigeria: A Ticking Time-bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Clock Is Ticking by giddy10(m): 12:39am On Nov 19, 2016
I am 32 years old and a graduate of chemical engineering, i finished my nysc since febuary 2014, i have seriously been looking for job even before finishing my service but up till now i have not succeeded. What pains me the most is that at my age i still face the reproach of living with my parent; even though they lack too, am helpless; zero bank account, i always try to muscle a smile and search every nook and cranny, even at this point any kind of job, but all to no avail. Well i know suicide is not an option, but now it is one thought i must fight. God help me. (my contact is 08023278405)
Re: The Clock Is Ticking by Souljaboi1: 12:50am On Nov 19, 2016
Kindly hold on, the ease you seek is near.

There are countless others in your shoes or even worse, just keep the hope alive

I want you to remember all those times when you felt helpless, when you felt like there was no way out; however out of nowhere your Lord sent help and you were sufficed.

Just as HE sufficed you then, HE can and will suffice you again. Be dutiful to HIM, then be steadfast in Prayer and Patience.

Verily, after difficulty comes ease. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: ICT Officer (male) / Sales Representative / Application Support Analyst At Citibank Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.