Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

All Windows Phones: Have Issues With Your Phone? Ask Or Seek Solutions Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All Windows Phones: Have Issues With Your Phone? Ask Or Seek Solutions Here (511 Views)

Can Two Phones Have The Same IMEI Nunber? / Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones / 5 Ways Phones Have Changed The Lives Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Windows Phones: Have Issues With Your Phone? Ask Or Seek Solutions Here by saibinc(m): 1:55am On Nov 19, 2016
I have checked almost the whole of Nairaland.com forum posts and found that there is none or, at the least not serious thread that is tailored to solving Windows phone users problems and issues they might be facing the on/with their phones so I came up with an idea to create a thread for Windows phone users here on Nairaland.

Whichever Windows phones you have. Either Nokia Lumia branded or Microsft Windows phone brand. Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10. You can bring all the issues here and have it solved for you.

Meanwhile, I have a list of some tutorials which I have personally painstakingly crafted for all (Pro and Newbies) who might need them. See the list below:
1. All Windows Phones Firmware Download Page
2. How to Flash All Windows Phones: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 Mobile Phones
3. How to Debrick All Windows Phones: method for flashing Dead Windows Phones

Since most smartphones issues are software related rather than hardware especially, when all software related issues on smartphones can be solved by flashing the phone, reloading the OS or, in the worst case scenario, by debricking the phone; you may attempt the solution on the links above prior to the time I attend your issues.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Hard Reset Any Android Phone/factory Reset Android Phones / Pls How Do I Compile Short Video Skit On An Android Phone / Why Apple Remain World’s Most Innovative Company In 2016, BCG Survey Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.