Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

A Nairalander Created the first E-commerce Website For Nigerian Made Goods. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Created the first E-commerce Website For Nigerian Made Goods. (594 Views)

Write Your First E-book And Make At Least N30,000 To N50,000 Monthly As A NEWBIE / NNPC/FIRST E&P JV Conclude $724m Schlumberger Oil Finance Deal …nigeria To Earn / Jumia Introduces Jumia Bot, Nigeria’s First E-commerce Bot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Created the first E-commerce Website For Nigerian Made Goods. by rayval(m): 6:21am On Nov 19, 2016
Having won the award for most innovative ecommerce idea in the Nigeria Innovative Summit 2016 , alot of investors have shown interest in the the first multivendor e commerce website to promote NMGs.

"As an entrepreneur, social entrepreneur to be precise, I had lot of ideas that could make me a super star in less than a year. But I didn't just want the money alone. I wanted to have a strong impact on the economy, I wanted to be part of those that will drive the change in Nigeria. so I decided to build the first Nigeria ecommerce website where manufacturers of all kinds (those who really know what they are doing) can promote and sell their brands/products.

Alot of Nigerians manufactures things ranging from shoes, bags, furnitures, electronic devices to cars and many more. The major challenge is that there is no place in Nigeria where you can patronise these products. Government has preached about NMGs.but I have always asked myself, where do I get them?..www.nigerianmadegoods.com is the final bus stop for nmgs. It is the future of Nigeria economy.

Unlike other ecommerce sites, we are a niche, we deal strictly on locally made goods and we have various measures to ensure that people who sell (merchants/manufacturers) are not just people who makes one or two products just because they can, but entrepreneurs who are ready to promote thier product and build a name for themselves..

Selling and promoting on Nigerianmadegoods.com is free. We have lots of merchant selling already, like Yemzee, obagooo, Ezra, noble man, jp, Gaan and lots of them.."

BUHARI'S regime is a blessing to Nigerians. This is an opportunity for entrepreneurs. This is an opportunity to turn our back against the dollar, this is an opportunity to buy and sell Nigerian made. It is time to reduce importation of items that can be locally produced and also start production of new items. It is either we make use of this opportunity OR ..."

#BUYNAIJATOGROWTHENAIRA...you finally have a place for that.

We will officially lauch the platform on the 1st of December 2016

Thanks to our investors."

(1) (Reply)

Container For Sale In Lagos. / Venezuela To Swap Banknotes For Coins / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.