Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,529 members, 7,837,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak (24310 Views)

Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by Doctor0071(m): 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=Jay542 post=51162163]Where's the boobiquote] she dash hmmmm
Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by DonJuan1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
I think she's on transition from a male body to a female one. She's doing ok but she can be blazing hot if she cuts back on the exercises. My honest submission.
Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by Exciton(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Goddam!!

Those are well toned legs I hardly see in Naija.

Fuckin sexy smiley

1 Like

Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by ifeomaekol(f): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Thank God she still understands that she is a woman. But why do female footballers have manly features? She's a beautiful lady walai.
Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by Sayelabola(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
henrydadon:
grin grin grin

her mother will see her now and wont be able to recognize her

[img]http://i./gECq18Gq0oRji.gif[/img]

Are you following at all?

1 Like

Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by edogu(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
iron sharpeneth iron grin
Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by oladipo322(m): 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
This one go kill person ooooo

1 Like

Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by Originalsly: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
foreverkind1:

Mad man ,I dey always feel u jare

grin
Ms F...I don't remember the topic and why I was trying to link up!

1 Like

Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by firstclassmumu: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Please someone should help me with any body that can do ritual money please. I am tired with all this problem. Is it a sin for me to be rich? I want to be rich but I don't want to do any human sacrifice
Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
ABEG WHO ROB DZ OUR CHARLIEGIRL SHOPD ROBBER BADT PASS FALZ DA BADT GUY..U JUZ ROB PESSIN PIKIN ORDINARY BWEST U NOR FIT LEAVE AMADIOHA IS MAKING UR FIREWOOD.. grin grin grin
pyyxxaro:
The 3rd Pic shaaa

Her yansh be like wetin go strong pass Baboon own

See LAPS, na waaaa

She has a fine face

SEUN u and ur MODs una own na to de BAN me upandan

The Day I go catch una for my area ehn tongue, na Dog I go use pursue unaa
Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by Anijay1212(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Peterpanny:
If my prick try stand as i day look this guy pictures,i go make sure say i no go give am toto scratch for next 2 weeks.
Hehehehe... Wicked guy.
Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by Peterpanny: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Anijay1212:

Hehehehe... Wicked guy.
if my prick stand for that boygirl,i go question my identity.
Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Beautiful Cynthia uwak
On repeat on my playlist is Bukunmi org mercy mp3 coz I will use it for special number on sunday @bukunmiorg on all social network
Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by bashbif: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
All i see is boy wearing female dress in those pix
Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by Netcontactsng1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Just that I've never seen him in Eagles line up
Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by lionlamb020(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
TES2LA:
I can only see tubers of yam everywhere grin
Lool.. My thought exactly grin
Re: New Stylish Photos Of Cynthia Uwak by bluejean(f): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Checked some pics of her n I noticed dt even when she shows of her abdomen, she wears a tube(kinda like a bra for those who don't kw).

If she z not a woman, she needn't bother.

Jez like d swag n stylishness. Totally different wen she dresses up as a male n female

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Rated Ahead Of Hazard, Ozil And Others In Europe / Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma / Vincent Kompany Has Been Appointed As New Manager Of Burnley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.