Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Satguru Maharaj Ji Makes Shocking Prophecy Of What Will Happen To APC In 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satguru Maharaj Ji Makes Shocking Prophecy Of What Will Happen To APC In 2019 (384 Views)

'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji / Russia 2018: Satguru Maharaj Ji Blames Super Eagles Flop On White Coach / “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satguru Maharaj Ji Makes Shocking Prophecy Of What Will Happen To APC In 2019 by oswaggiee(m): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2016
Satguru Maharaj Ji has made a shocking prediction of All Progressives Congress’ political future in 2019 and what will happen to the party.

Satguru Maharaj ji, the Founder of the One Love Family, says the APC will rule Nigeria beyond 2019 in spite of the acrimony in the party.
The sect leader said this in Ibadan on Friday at a press conference to mark the 36th anniversary of the group.
He said what the ruling APC needed to do was to ensure that those who defected from the PDP to the party were monitored to ensure that they do not tarnish the good intention of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Maharaj ji also said the defection of some PDP members to APC was to escape prosecution for offences with which they had been charged.

“If this is complied with, APC will stand by the name of Maharaj ji.

“ I will make sure I support the party so that Nigeria would be free to enjoy the dividends of democracy.

“ Those that steal Nigeria’s money cannot escape; they would be fished out and forced to return every kobo they have stolen.

“I recommend to the Federal Government to give one per cent of any loot recovered to any Nigerian who is able to offer fruitful information on such hidden money.

“ This would assist in the speedy recovery of stolen money and create a new image for Nigeria to the outside world.

“ Presently, the whole world looks at Nigeria as a country that encourages corruption,’’ Maharaj ji said.

READ THE FULL GIST HERE http://kleeqers.com/forum/news/2841-satguru-maharaj-ji-makes-shocking-prophecy-of-what-will-happen-to-apc-in-2019
Re: Satguru Maharaj Ji Makes Shocking Prophecy Of What Will Happen To APC In 2019 by Yoshy: 7:55am On Nov 19, 2016
Come 2019 the masses will speak not maharaji, these people no dey tire?
Re: Satguru Maharaj Ji Makes Shocking Prophecy Of What Will Happen To APC In 2019 by CoolFreeday(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2016
I know that, its not by making noise on social media, because most people on social media don't vote.

#APC beyond 2019

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional - Holy Ghost Fire Prayer / 666 What Does It Mean? / Question For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.