Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Hold On To To Your Zero3!!! Infinix Zero 4 Uses Mtk 6753!!!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hold On To To Your Zero3!!! Infinix Zero 4 Uses Mtk 6753!!!!! (3980 Views)

Expect The Infinix Zero 4 Edge Very Soon, See Expected Specs! / Infinix Note3 Or Zero3 / Infinix Zero 4 (X555), Zero 4 Plus X602 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hold On To To Your Zero3!!! Infinix Zero 4 Uses Mtk 6753!!!!! by scarycuteface(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
elektra80:

Not saying the p6 is not superior. It has a better processor but nothing stops tecno from adding a fingerprint sensor when ordinary Infinix hot s and hot 4 have fingerprint sensors at almost half the price of the p6. Its like they put all their resources on the p6 plus forgetting only a few people actually want a 6 inch phone. I mean what's the use of a 6 inch phone when it doesn't have an s pen like the galaxy note? In the long run the phantom 5 might just be better than phantom 6 apart from the processor. P5 is still more expensive.
I think I get your point clearly now. But I think the dual camera that the P6 has is the reason why the fingerprint is absence. Tell me a dual camera phone with finger print sensor, I think it's scarce if there's any.
Re: Hold On To To Your Zero3!!! Infinix Zero 4 Uses Mtk 6753!!!!! by elektra80: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
scarycuteface:
I think I get your point clearly now. But I think the dual camera that the P6 has is the reason why the fingerprint is absence. Tell me a dual camera phone with finger print sensor, I think it's scarce if there's any.

Lg g5, iphone 7, Huawei honor p9 to mention a few.
Re: Hold On To To Your Zero3!!! Infinix Zero 4 Uses Mtk 6753!!!!! by Gptech(m): 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
And 1 LEeco le 2 or so running S820 is selling for less than 84k on Jumia, smh.
Re: Hold On To To Your Zero3!!! Infinix Zero 4 Uses Mtk 6753!!!!! by dasphinx1(m): 8:03am On Nov 21, 2016
elektra80:

Lg g5, iphone 7, Huawei honor p9 to mention a few.

Huawei 6x, Xiaomi Redmi Pro
Re: Hold On To To Your Zero3!!! Infinix Zero 4 Uses Mtk 6753!!!!! by adeolazzy: 10:11am On Nov 21, 2016
davthom:
just saw a review (from a guy in Pakistan) coz obviously Nigeria bloggers only do copy n paste and have been displaying on all their the zero 4 as having an helio x20 octa processor (I mean how is that even possible).my advice is to hold on to your zero 3 if gaming is your thing (if u love design,and photography then you probably should get it) and wait for the zero 4plus to be confirmed by infinix(coz as of now only zero 4 has a preorder page on jumia and the 4 plus only exist in Nigerian blogs) shocked shocked

Oga learn to appreciate your own. Nobody said the Zero 4 came with a Helio x20, they only said the Zero 4 Plus did.
Re: Hold On To To Your Zero3!!! Infinix Zero 4 Uses Mtk 6753!!!!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
adeolazzy:

Oga learn to appreciate your own. Nobody said the Zero 4 came with a Helio x20, they only said the Zero 4 Plus did.
actually if u check most blogs and even threads on Nairaland wrote octacore helio x20(which is just plain wrong).infinix didn't though but anybody who just rush reads through d wrong info being posted by others might rush to get the device without checking(probably out of over excitement) and be dissapointed.thats y I wrote anyone who wants an inf phone with helio x20 should wait till infinix make it official and not follow random info
Re: Hold On To To Your Zero3!!! Infinix Zero 4 Uses Mtk 6753!!!!! by Astutechris(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2016
That's quite a let down for the Zero 4.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help. Torrent Wants To Break Up With Me / Selfie Got Better With A Water Drop Screen Smartphone / Mtn Goodybag Social Data Plan On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.