Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Billionaire Emeka Offor Bury Father With N15 Million Gold Plated Casket(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Emeka Offor Bury Father With N15 Million Gold Plated Casket(pics) (2957 Views)

Demmie Vee To Kizz Daniel: You Are A Traitor, Collected My N15 Million To Boost / Burna Boy Brags About Earning N15 Million Per Show With Stacks Of Dollars [PICS] / Security Officials Guard Osita Iheme At Emeka Offor's Dad's Burial(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Emeka Offor Bury Father With N15 Million Gold Plated Casket(pics) by Ebal: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2016
Billionaire Businessman Emeka Offor Bury Father With N15 million Gold Plated Casket

Anambra State born oil magnate, Chief Emeka Offor burried his father Chief Bennett Offor with gold plated casket cost a whopping sum of 15 million Naira.
According to Sir Offor, “my father served the Nigerian Police meritoriously and retired after 35 years of service.
“My father was a very nice man, he gave me so much encouragement and everything you see me doing was initiated by him.He is a passionate philanthropist who would always like to see smiles on the faces of everyone that came in contact with him and I must tell you that most of the guys you see me hang out with were introduced to me by him.
Don't you think Emeka Ofor's father Benneth would have been much happier in his grave, if this money was given as a revolving loan to some youths in that community?

Third Picture:Chief Emeka Offor

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/11/billionaire-businessman-emeka-offor.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcWY7eiG564[/url]

Re: Billionaire Emeka Offor Bury Father With N15 Million Gold Plated Casket(pics) by Donexy16(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2016
Lawwwd!!! See waste of money
Re: Billionaire Emeka Offor Bury Father With N15 Million Gold Plated Casket(pics) by klassykute(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2016
oh.. just go dig m put for space nahhh
Re: Billionaire Emeka Offor Bury Father With N15 Million Gold Plated Casket(pics) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2016
While nigerians are crying they is no money, then we see this kind of person lavishing money, so fraustrated ahhhh!!!
Re: Billionaire Emeka Offor Bury Father With N15 Million Gold Plated Casket(pics) by princealexndre(m): 11:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Vanity upon vanity, they will still the casket last last
Re: Billionaire Emeka Offor Bury Father With N15 Million Gold Plated Casket(pics) by kestolove95(m): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2016
15millionaire casket dat will be eaten by termite? Mtseew Islam is just d way, dangote burial as a muslim will not cost more than #2000.. As Allah(God) brought u dats d way u will go back
Re: Billionaire Emeka Offor Bury Father With N15 Million Gold Plated Casket(pics) by smardray(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2016
lemme say my own
nd gerrarahere

if d father has done bad

he's definitely heading to hell

very soon

hes gonna decay

so rich son

tink better

Efcc

it is femi fani kayode u pple shud b hunting all about

dont comman carry dis 1
Re: Billionaire Emeka Offor Bury Father With N15 Million Gold Plated Casket(pics) by makydebbie(f): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2016
undecided...and people dey here dey suffer.

Re: Billionaire Emeka Offor Bury Father With N15 Million Gold Plated Casket(pics) by Came: 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
How old be the papa self..

(1) (Reply)

Davido Daughter Imada And Her Mum Sophie Visit Davido Mansion(pics,video) / Timaya And Jim Iyke Pictured Together (photo) / Amber Rose Shares Lingerie Photo While Waiting For Her Bae To Come Home (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.