Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) (38312 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana. Photo / Nkem Owoh Osuofia Speaks On Biafra (Video, Photos) / Osuofia Visits Ghana President Mahama, Says He Should Be Retained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by Vanessa88(f): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Talking too much too is part of talent... That is why we have lawyers...
okay I hear u
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by NeChErEnO1(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
SoNature:

Over-sabi...can't your demented brain decode it's a typo....?
4ur mind u made a point abi? Primitive entity u just showcased d high level of stupidity and foolishness in you. Ninny so ur tiny brain ddn't make it known to u that u'v to go through what u write b4 posting it 4d public to read. Nincompoop ur type talk b4 thinking. Wackest being I'v ever seen in nairaland. Be wise. Anu nchi.
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by teebillz: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fresia01:
It's one thing to be talented.. It's also another thing to make good use of it.. He dropped his certificate and worked on his talent. . U and I knw d rest of the story.. The guy is big now

You look like small pikin.
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Vanessa88:
He is talented but kinda talks too much undecided
He gets paid for talking.
Have u ever been payed for just talking grin
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
NeChErEnO1:
yeah! He really worked on his 'talented'
and his talenting is showeth to the word.
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by NeChErEnO1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
and his talenting is showeth to the word.
grin grin
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by greggng: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Vanessa88:

That's his selling point
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by uzuede4(f): 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
HtwoOw:
Really?? Are ghanians that dumb ?
I can see. undecided
HtwoOw:
Really?? Are ghanians that dumb ?
I can see.
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by Caseless: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fresia01:
It's one thing to be talented.. It's also another thing to make good use of it.. He dropped his certificate and worked on his talent. . U and I knw d rest of the story.. The guy is big now
what did you drop your certificate for?
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by Talk2Bella(f): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Zceesneh:
is nice to dream

And dreams become realities smiley
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by mondayfeb(m): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
NKEM OWOHNKEM OWOHNKEM OWOH. EAST SIDE on D move............ NCAN ABIA branch check my signature
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by aalangel(f): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
krissconnect:
Nigerians and mediocrity be like ... Wetin osuofia knw about ghana politics. Mtcheww!

Now, this is how it works. Osuofia knows nothing about Ghana politics. He has a manager who has gotten a Contract for him. His job is to execute it. This is pure business and not in any way political.

When Genevieve was banned, she went into music which was purely contractual. She did it and collected her pay. Is she a musician today, No!

These are actors that have managers that source for income for them. Get my drift?
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by CrudeGH: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
It is obvious mahama will lose the elections and he's desperately clinging to straw. How is osufia (who can't even vote in Ghana) help him. We Ghanaians see mahama as a desperado! Involving nigerians in what us supposed to be purely ghana's internal affair has eroded further the little support he enjoyed. In a free and fair elections, I don't see mahama getting more than 30% of the votes. Nana Akuffo Addo is the incoming president.
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by Koreslee(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
makydebbie:
can't you see its for campaign?
like what the actual Bleep undecided...is that right?
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
If u work towards iy
Talk2Bella:

And dreams become realities smiley
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by CrudeGH: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
noeloge82:
The man is good
Simple and gets hit after hit outside the country at least his a good ambassador

But believe it or not Ghana has really changed the president is working Infact the transformation is crystal clear
the president is working my azz! Which president is working? Mahama? Hahaha is that a joke?
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Aburi001:
Osofia don hammer again grin
yes ooo. John mahama don bless the guy.
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by Baludu1: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Fxwarrior:
Osuofia na bushmeat finally. Which one is cap on top of suit?
His dressing is really epic.

I do like his acting prowess though.

when last did u went for your eye checkup?pls visit your optician ASAP.
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by delishpot: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Awwww smiley

Can't wait for BBC to invite me smiley

And Oprah too.
Re: Osuofia In NDC Campaign Advert In Ghana (Photo) by desmondking27(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Vanessa88:
is it ur business.....his mouth hes free to talk whatever he want

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella / Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Meet Queen Dee, Elikem Kumordzie Sugar Mummy Who 'Hired' Afia Schwarzenegger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.