Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Minister Favors Widow With A Brand New And Costly Jeep. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Minister Favors Widow With A Brand New And Costly Jeep. (435 Views)

Prophet Oladele Genesis Gives Widow Church Offering, Salary / I Dont Know How To Make My Egbe Grant Me Supernatural Favors. / Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Favors Widow With A Brand New And Costly Jeep. by naijday(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
A poor widow was as of late honored by the liberality and the kindness of the funder of the church she goes to. The widow who goes to the Omega Power Ministries in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, read allhttp://naijday..com/2016/10/minister-favors-widow-with-brand-new.html

Re: Minister Favors Widow With A Brand New And Costly Jeep. by osumak2: 5:49am On Nov 20, 2016
angry
Re: Minister Favors Widow With A Brand New And Costly Jeep. by adeboizy11(m): 6:02am On Nov 20, 2016
I smell fp
Re: Minister Favors Widow With A Brand New And Costly Jeep. by simplyhonest(m): 6:06am On Nov 20, 2016
it's more of a burden except the pastor will take up all expenses concerning the usage of the car.... #simplyhonest

1 Like

Re: Minister Favors Widow With A Brand New And Costly Jeep. by naijday(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2016
you are right

(1) (Reply)

See The Advertisement Seen In PH. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(fri. 09/12/2016) / Christians Sentenced To Prison For 'witchcraft' After Healing Mentally Ill Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.