Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,016 members, 7,825,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS (21536 Views)

Chioma Rocks Cleavage-baring Gucci Outfit To Davido’s 02 Arena Concert (Photos) / Runtown's Lamborghini Destroyed At Burnaboy's Concert (Photos) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by argob44(f): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
American singer, Travis Greene stormed Nigeria Yesterday for Africa Night of Worship concert despite not feeling too well recently.

The singer is excited to be in Nigeria as he took to his Facebook page to express his excitement. See photos he shared below, followed by his captions...

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2016/11/travis-greene-nigeria-night-worship-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by BuhariNaWah: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Mopolchi i no need ftc, so i dash you.
Or the best option is to take my land at the other ftc (fourth to comment) grin
Mopolchi:
How the guy wey dey above me FTC still dey confuse me? Na 5:51 both of us comment.

**i say BIG waka to the mod who banned my main account..... I ll soon be back. What did you achieve?
Waka wherever you are!

4 Likes

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by Mopolchi: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
How the guy wey dey above me FTC still dey confuse me? Na 5:51 both of us comment.

2 Likes

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by Phi001(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Who is he?

Na only dem Don Moen, Kirk Franklin I know
Mopolchi:
Bros na 5:51 I comment too...in fact the next two people after me comment by 5:51

E be like FTC necklace cross finish line first

1 Like

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by BuhariNaWah: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
What's with the sickness post?
I no know am sha..... But he is welcome

2 Likes

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by VickyRotex(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
Halleluyah Somebody!

Singing: "In the splendor of your majesty
From deep within my spirits sing
Holy, Holy" (Bless the Lord, Oh My Soul!)

3 Likes

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by fufuNegusi(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
Amazing am waiting for THE EXPERIENCE grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by greatjoey: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
argob44:
American singer, Travis Greene stormed Nigeria Yesterday for Africa Night of Worship concert despite not feeling too well recently.

The singer is excited to be in Nigeria as he took to his Facebook page to express his excitement. See photos he shared below, followed by his captions...

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2016/11/travis-greene-nigeria-night-worship-photos.html

Let His (God) glory flow.

3 Likes

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by henrydadon(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
grin
no problem he is welcome..

am ready to turn up like

[img]http://i./bcnF8duLzZbXy.gif[/img]

[img]http://i./PyFUbZwuvnsiY.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by Culin(f): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
mtchew it has even passed
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by hemartins(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
Wow.
I love this guy.

*singing*

All things are working for my good, it's intentional

9 Likes

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by Akwasi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
When the LORD decides to frustrate the lives of your enemies grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by lonelydora: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Which church?
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by ReubenE(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Welcome.
Time to praise God some more...
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by Olanna45(f): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
All things working for my good.... its intentional...

5 Likes

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by danemenike: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
I know God will move mightily. I need his grace and blessings over my life. Contact Engr. Danielfor your building/structural design. We also buy and build houses for clients outside Nigeria. I work hard and I'm diligent.
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by dingbang(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
And lalasticlala had to push it to front page. Smth dat has passed already

1 Like

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by Amathylee(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Meanwhile

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by ItsawrapOutfit: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Great worship session it was
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by buoye1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
I love the guy so much...

All things are working for my good... Intentional never falling

1 Like

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by NeChErEnO1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
Don Moen I know, Sinach I know, Frank I know and myself I know, buh u I dnt know. Who are u? Huh?
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by paulstrings(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
The programme was Awesome.. I haven't still recovered. ##NightOfWorship 2016
Ft Nathaniel Bassey, Beejay Sax, PITA, Sonnie Badu, Travis Greene

3 Likes

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by ChappyChase: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Phi001:
Who is he?

Mehn you dey miss!

2 Likes

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by Mopolchi: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Phi001:
Who is he?

Bros na 5:51 I comment too...in fact the next two people after me comment by 5:51

E be like FTC necklace cross finish line first
lol.
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by Seun4FastLoans(f): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Good
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by hizzyairtel(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
I was there and he'd be back for The Experience in December too

1 Like

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by MartinsBlog: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/photos-kylie-jenner-is-literally.html

PHOTOS: Kylie Jenner is Literally Smoking as She Flashes Pierced Nipples in Sheer Bra...
The youngest Kardashian-Jenner sister grabs her boobs and smoke a cigarette in the racy pictures she shares on Instagram to promote her READ MORE...

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by MartinsBlog: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2016

PHOTOS: Kylie Jenner is Literally Smoking as She Flashes Pierced Nipples in Sheer Bra...
The youngest Kardashian-Jenner sister grabs her boobs and smoke a cigarette in the racy pictures she shares on Instagram to promote her READ MORE...

1 Share

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by budhm(m): 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2016
argob44:

nice one

1 Like

Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by xender(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
I love this bro..his good . God bless . smiley
Re: Travis Greene In Nigeria For African Night Of Worship Concert - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
I really don't know what America has done to English with their slangs and expressions . You have come to do Something positive, praise God and worship Him with Nigerians and here you are saying Nigeria is about to go down.
I know he means the other way round but this sounds like a curse in my ears.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of dead Durojaiye (alasari) Ishola's Accident spot on Thisisjs.com / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos / Davido And Hailey Adeleke, His Second Daughter Pictured Together In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.