Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ondo 2016: Apc, Tinubu And Others - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ondo 2016: Apc, Tinubu And Others (481 Views)

Nigerian Candidates In U.S. General Elections 2016 / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 / Trump Is Going To Win The US Elections 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo 2016: Apc, Tinubu And Others by EYIBLESSN(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
ONDO 2016: APC, TINUBU AND OTHERS Four years ago in the defunt ACN, Tinubu was the leader who picked Aketi (the least popular candidate then) amidst protest, he asked us to go and sell him to Ondo State People. All these people writing trash against Tinubu now cannot do without mentioning his name at least 5 times in in one day during the period up till the primary election in 2016. I could remember during the campaign then how he came to campaign for Aketi at Ikare Akoko, Ore and Akure. At that time he was not viewed as a slave master then because the present character assailants were benefitting from him. Tinubu hired a chopper for Aketi at 9MN per day and was distributing customised recharge cards from the sky all for Aketi apart from other customised souvenirs. Tinubu directed Gov. Aregbe to coordinate things and these people virtually turned Osogbo to a Mecca of sort at that time. Then he was not a slave master. Tinubu also commandeered Senator Boroffice to work. Boroffice organised and sponsored campaign rally in all the 6 LGs in Ondo North and spent fortune on the campaign and we delivered our LG massively for ACN/Aketi, then Tinubu was not a slave master. This time around, Tinubu is viewed as a colonialist and a slave master seeking to expand to Ondo State by these people that were worshipping Tinubu like God then just because Tinubu refused to be rubbished by those he invited to come and "chop" in APC especially Oyegun that Tinubu singlehandedly installed as the Chairman of the party who now have new friends in the system. Hmmmmm, what a double standard by these people and a contradiction. These guys are funny! Tinubu doesn't ask his preferred candidate Olusegun Abraham to decamp to another party but Oke who have nothing in common with Asiwaju now is candidate of AD. This is what is known as ingrate. Nobody, I repeat nobody can underrate Bola Ahmed contribution in APC and Aketi's life. 2012 Aketi was rejected even by his people in Owo because of his history but Asiwaju stood by him. How quickly you forgot that and turn around to call Tinubu slave driver and expansionist? I heard that today is the final rally of APC and from each of the wards, five 18 seater buses shall be mobilized so that the crowd can be mammoth in Akure. This is aimed at changing the perception of the public who now believed that Oke is still the highest crowd puller so far and to convince the President who is the special guest that APC is on ground. When Oke/AD did it's flag off, they childishly alleged that he brought crowd from Osun and Ekiti. AD/Oke is not ready to join issue with anyone on that because everyone in Ondo State is aware that Oke/AD is the candidate to beat in this election. The lesson to be drawn from all these is "NEVER THROW AWAY YOUR BEST". I also heard on good authority that VP Osinbajo, Gov. Aregbesola, Gov. Ambode, Fashola, Senator Boroffice, Hon. Kolawole(Amaechi) and 'Segun Abraham have been compelled to attend the rally willy-nilly. I wish all of them well and I welcome the non-indigine among them to Ondo State. I enjoined members of APC to have a rancour free rally and they should ensure that no one is molested as I read it in Nations Newspaper that plans are in top gear to attack and molest Boroffice at the rally. I call for peace before, during and after the rally. l sincerely welcome President Buhari to Ondo State and I urge him to use the occasion to dispel the rumour of rigging the election in favour of APC who are fond of saying that even if it is only one person that vote for APC in Ondo State, Aketi would be declared. I also call on Mr. President to assure the people of Ondo State of adequate and unbiased security as it is being said about that Ekiti model of arrest of opposition leaders would be used in Ondo State. The President is the father to all and still enjoy our confidence and as such should used the opportunity to articulate on how to survive this recession. Let me wish our brothers and sisters in APC the best of luck but I advise them to henceforth make their campaign issue based instead of all these lies of rented crowd and phantom arrest of Oke. At the time of spreading the fake rumours about the arrest of Olusola Alexander Oke which is the biggest lie from our detractors Oke were at Ilaje his own LG where he had a heroic welcome home when APC Ondo State put the fake news on its Facebook page. Adaba FM later put a call to Oke and he denied the rumour as there was no basis for that. Oke/ AD is coasting home gradually to unstoppable victory and it is the Lord's doing. AD/Olusola Alexander Oke is not against President Buhari. AD is a friendly party to the Presidency. History is about to repeat itself in Ondo State and no one can stop an idea whose time has come! We are all friends and do not need to heat up the system. let's have a peaceful election on 26th November, 2016 and let the people of Ondo State elect their governor. It is well with Ondo State and the sun shall surely shine again! CONCERNED CITIZENS.

Cc: Chief Lalastica, Mynd44

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS- Gambia Leader Yahya Jammeh Rejects Election Result / Which Is The Easiest Country To Invade? / Donald Trump Calls Meryl Streep “over-rated” Following Her #goldenglobes Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.