Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? (983 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Not Sure Who Is Harder To Raise. Husbands Or Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by Borat1: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2009
I hear ladies complain that Husbands are in 'short supply', While the guys say they have to search and search before they can find a wife. Who's telling the truth?
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by Fhemmmy: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2009
All is scarce and nothing is scarce, all depends on what you are looking for the quality
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by chisomquee: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
none,search and you will find.
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2009
chisomquee:

none,search and you will find.

Abi oh, have they tried the market seller?
Have the women tried the bus conductors?
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by coolier(f): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2009
Far too many ladies to few men. Now you see why men take two or more wives!
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by binhozie(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2009
Far too many hoes you mean. Wives are as scarce as hell. Too many 'men' in search of very few 'wives'
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by Fhemmmy: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2009
binhozie:

Far too many hoes you mean. Wives are as scarce as hell. Too many 'men' in search of very few 'wives'

You mean to say that thugs, love-vendor daddys and all the criminals are plenty and the real men are scarce?
My guy it cld go both ways, and who made the hoes whores? women? men made the whores who they are . . .so let us all stop pointing fingers and take care of the problems we ave created
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2009
Here in Italy the men are some of the most useless around.
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by Fhemmmy: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2009
michelin89:

Here in Italy the men are some of the most useless around.

And i am sure someone will come and say in UK, the woman are useless . . . .
I think it all depends on the yardstick used in measuring
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by chamotex(m): 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
Oko won lode
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2009
I am 20 now and believe me It's hard to find a guy in his 20s serious with his studies. They all brag and brag they are too big for the Italian educational system and end up doing the jobs of the first generation: labouring.

It is shameful. The hope is in those who were born here but they are simply too young. undecided
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by binhozie(m): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
I'm not trying to be sexist but do you know the stress a guy goes through to find a 'wife'?
A successful young man trying to settle down and has to go through the laborous task of sifting through the enormous junk out there.
Fhemmy you say it goes both ways but i tell you, when it comes to marriage ladies run out of time, men dont. So at the end of the day, the lady doesnt have much choice. My 2 cent
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by muffins(f): 2:27am On Nov 06, 2009
Since when did spouses become commodities that they have to be scarce and abundant? undecided angry
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by Sissy3(f): 2:32am On Nov 06, 2009
coolier:

Far too many ladies to few men. Now you see why men take two or more wives!

i beg to differ jare. it all depends on what youre looking for. if you want a good partner you definitely have to work hard for it cos nothing good comes easily but if you want just a "husband" or a "wife" 'em plenty.
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by Nwaka77: 2:40am On Nov 06, 2009
binhozie:

I'm not trying to be sexist but do you know the stress a guy goes through to find a 'wife'?
A successful young man trying to settle down and has to go through the laborous task of sifting through the enormous junk out there.
Fhemmy you say it goes both ways but i tell you, when it comes to marriage ladies run out of time, men dont. So at the end of the day, the lady doesnt have much choice. My 2 cent

I am not trying to be sexist but do you know the stress some ladies go through to find a 'husband'?
A successful young lady trying to settle down has to go through the labourous task of sifting through the enormous junk out there.
You say it does NOT go both ways but I tell you, when it comes to marraige men run out of time too (or maybe you want to have your kids at 65 years old and not live to see them get married and have kids of their own. Even worse, have disabled kids due to old sickly semen that was used to pregnate that unfortunate lady. Seen that happen quite often in Naija).
So at the end of the day, a lady has choices espcially if she is fortunate enough NOT to live in Naija and is not much into African/Naija men.
My 2 cents.

By the way, I am already happily married , na una know with all these myths and delusions and constant Naija female bashing. I am glad I do not have to deal with that nonsense in real life.

@Poster
I don't know. Here in America, husbands are not scarce unless you would like a Naija spouse, then probably. I wouln't know.
Peace out!
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by donjon: 3:16am On Nov 06, 2009
Re: Husbands Or Wives: Which Is Scarce? by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2009
michelin89:

I am 20 now and believe me It's hard to find a guy in his 20s serious with his studies. They all brag and brag they are too big for the Italian educational system and end up doing the jobs of the first generation: labouring.

It is shameful. The hope is in those who were born here but they are simply too young. undecided

At 20, most guys just wanna lay as many babes as possible, so dont lose hope grin
~Sissy~:

i beg to differ jare. it all depends on what youre looking for. if you want a good partner you definitely have to work hard for it cos nothing good comes easily but if you want just a "husband" or a "wife" 'em plenty.

Me and you on same page jare.
muffins:

Since when did spouses become commodities that they have to be scarce and abundant? undecided angry

Since the ladies are going all over to look for a reliable man and men are begging God for good iyawo.

(1) (Reply)

An Abandoned Dad - Who Will Give Her Out On Her Wedding Day? / 'killer Mum Spun Kid In Washing Machine' / Why Do Nigerians In America Come Home To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.