Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch (2750 Views)

Bobrisky Apologises To MC Galaxy: "He Gave Me Money Tonight, Knows I’m A Girl" / Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened / Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by splendid22(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bobrisky popular for his cross-dressing antics took to his Snapchat to explain what happened. He revealed that he went to the mainland , and while he was there, he decided to visit an hairdressing salon.

”She was filming me after I said don’t film me. She started accusing me and cursing me. I stood up and gave her a punch. She called area boys to beat me up” he said.

Read the rest of the story here

http://thenewsguru.com/bobrisky-opens-arrest/

Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by talktonase(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yeye dey smell.So nah only woman you sabi beat. undecided
Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by Airforce1(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Give a "Kiss" instead of blow next time.
Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2016

Ummm... I juz don't understand...
Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by ammyluv2002(f): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by RealJaneDoe: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
You're not even a REAL celeb yet and you're already acting like an obnoxious, self-absorbed, arrogant and narcissistic fellow . Don't worry just like your fake complexion your popularity will soon fade away.

Bloody fagot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by lordcyl3(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
stop crying ok
Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by Elkay3: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Obviously, (s)he was fighting his mate. In simple terms...
Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bastardo! grin
Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Oga abeg swerve jare, wetin konsan me angry angry

Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by angeltolly(f): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
splendid22:
Bobrisky popular for his cross-dressing antics took to his Snapchat to explain what happened. He revealed that he went to the mainland , and while he was there, he decided to visit an hairdressing salon.

”She was filming me after I said don’t film me. She started accusing me and cursing me. I stood up and gave her a punch. She called area boys to beat me up” he said.

Read the rest of the story here

http://thenewsguru.com/bobrisky-opens-arrest/

I am okay with this little I have read about that she-male. No need to read the rest of the story. All we pray for is divine healing for her him.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by Akinlekanwr(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
There are probably a thousand folks out there cursing you.
Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by AuroraB(f): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Why would the girl video him undecided
Just why
Even after he's voiced his displeasure angry
Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by yedidiah(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
why is he afraid of being filmed?
Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by KEZDON(m): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Haba Now!!!

u can not come and go and slap ur fellow Woman just like dat Nah!!!
Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by integritylady(f): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Is SHE a boy?
Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by silverdam(m): 1:17am On Nov 20, 2016
Naija's Male barbie cancelled
Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by Kobicove(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Why do Nigerians find it difficult to mind their own business?

People should learn to respect boundries undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch by chicagoPD(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2016
When u are praying for a child, also specify the gender to the Almighty.... Like God I want a MALE SON or a FEMALE DAUGHTER!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Music Star, D'banj Embarrassed By Bishop Oyedepo For Rocking Blings In Church / Ray Hush Puppi Following Gucci All Over The World Now Is Dubai(pics,vid) / Is This The Guy In Simi Joromi Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.