Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock (47243 Views)

4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista / 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku In Fight To The Finish / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by kolaaderin: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Spidermon:
I wont be surprised he becomes president. Nigeria is cursed with bad leaders

Trust me this is Nigeria not America, he cant even win the primary of any major political party. He is a complete bad market for any party so also GEJ.
Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Alariwo2: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He will be so disappointed that his zealots iPod hoots abandoned him in Kuje, abandoned his biaaaafraaaa project to be rooting for a corrupt Atiku Abubakar that will never win election even if it is held in only Adamawa state. The same Fulani/Northern Muslima they were crying for.

iPad yoots ain't loyal

they did worse to ojukwu

Kanu is an overfed privileged igbo child just like ojukwu that will learn about his own tribe the hard way
it's you SSerners I feel for and some parts of Kogi & Benue they are trying to lump together with themselves

keep up the good work, it's better to stand for something than fall for nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alariwo2:

they did worse to ojukwu

Kanu is an overfed privileged igbo child just like ojukwu that will learn about his own tribe the hard way
it's you SSerners I feel for and some parts of Kogi & Benue they are trying to lump together with themselves

Forget Kogi and Benue, we are going all the way to Adamawa and Borno.

We will present them a golden ticket to run with their candidate come 2019 all the way to Aso Rock.

Stop living in the past, we have moved on, hateful Afonja. u are slow...

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Bujumbura(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You mean Igbos. The thing is that some people are driven by emotions, filled with hate and always see politics as conquest game, the 2015 defeat is yet to clear from them. Personally, I felt bad to lose election but immediately I moved on knowing that I will be an opposition. However, these Igbos won't move on.

Some of them will tell you that if Buhari can pick a tribesman VeePee, they will support him, the same people will come again and say "Biaaaafraa or death", the same people are now saying "Atiku".

Are they PDP? If yes, is Atiku PDP? If they are PDP, is Buhari also PDP to request for tribesman as VeePee?

You see, I am trying to understand the complexities of what they want.

PS: I have managed to distingush iPad yoots led by one Kanu in Kuje and the great Igbo ethnic group.
When you make omeinka your buddy then you learn every nitty gritty

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Alariwo2: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
waternogetenemy:

Forget Kogi and Benue, we are going all the way to Adamawa and Borno.

We will present them a golden ticket to run with their candidate come 2019 ll the way to Aso Rock.

Stop living in the past, we have moved on, hateful Afonja. u are slow...

go and eat akpu with draw soup abeg
I no get your time

if I face you now, you'll deactivate this your alt

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alariwo2:

go and eat akpu with draw soup abeg
I no get your time

if I face you now, you'll deactivate this your alt

u know since wen this moniker have been running? do u know how many ban? go sleep joor!

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Op simple quest?

Atiku or Buhari?
Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by waternogetenemy: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
As far as am concern 2019 is an opportunity to build bridge with the North Central and North East as was done with the South South since the Biafra war.

There is friendship to be made and besides alot of dem there are christians so their is brotherhood too.

Ndiigbo must be vigilant and not allow the SW to hoodwink us by a promise of igbo candidate come 2019. Ultimately that promise will lead to betrayal again.

We must stick with the North East that have suffered war and have similar experience to us. Ndiigbo open ur eyes/ears and adhere!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Eazybay(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol Atiku won't even come third. Where will Atiku win? he can't win in SW, he has never won in NC, NE and NW (he even lost Adamawa to Buhari in 2007). He cannot win in South south, and CANNOT win in SE.

NB: I'm an apostle of Igbo VP in PDP. But hell, no Atiku

We said more than this bout PMB in 2015
Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by LordAdam: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
onatisi:

God bless you.
No need for any lengthy sermon.if he wins ,anyone who is not happy can jump in front of a moving train

Seconded.

Tonye is just playing his usual game. Anyway, mk he hustle pay finally.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alariwo2:

they did worse to ojukwu

Which South south? Maybe South southern part of Kuje zoo
Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by TruthisGOD: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You mean Igbos. The thing is that some people are driven by emotions, filled with hate and always see politics as conquest game, the 2015 defeat is yet to clear from them. Personally, I felt bad to lose election but immediately I moved on knowing that I will be an opposition. However, these Igbos won't move on.

Some of them will tell you that if Buhari can pick a tribesman VeePee, they will support him, the same people will come again and say "Biaaaafraa or death", the same people are now saying "Atiku".

Are they PDP? If yes, is Atiku PDP? If they are PDP, is Buhari also PDP to request for tribesman as VeePee?

PS: I have managed to distingush iPad yoots led by one Kanu in Kuje and the great Igbo ethnic group.
You're the most foolish person I've heard, instead of you to join party delegates in either PDP or APC, you're here ranting foolishly. The primary power lies on the party delegates, whoever the nominated from PDP or APC, the winner(President) must emerge from these two parties since the electorates will either vote PDP or APC. You can achieve what you just posted if you can stop the delegates from voting in Atiku but of course you can't. Nigeria politics is way beyond you.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Nebuchadnezar: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
[s]
DONGOYARO1:
Hahahahaaa. From GEJ till 2019 to Biafra or death and now it is Atiku for President. No wonder they say Biafra is a fraud
[/s]
my friend shatap

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Nebuchadnezar: 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Na Zoo Democratic Congress. Their slogan will be "the zoo must fall"...

Atiku/Kanu 2019...

I'm Kuje cheesy
[/s]
at least those two are better than your ancestors isn't it ?

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Nebuchadnezar: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

[/s]
you know nothing loafer and dumb shall you remain about anything igbo.
shame on you
hehehe it's palm chat now cheesy pity your life because you're living in delusion thinking you're relevant
ezi bida

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Nebuchadnezar: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
TruthisGOD:
You're the most foolish person I've heard, instead of you to join party delegates in either PDP or APC, you're here ranting foolishly. The primary power lies on the party delegates, whoever the nominated from PDP or APC, the winner(President) must emerge from these two parties since the electorates will either vote PDP or APC. You can achieve what you just posted if you can stop the delegates from voting in Atiku but of course you can't. Nigeria politics is way beyond you.
Tonyebarcanista is a nonentity that can't even identify in ijaw land talk more of ND
i keep laughing at him each time he begins to pull his cheap stunt no body knows this guy either apc nor pdp he's just a loafer looking for some crumbs grin

grin

i rest my case

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Nebuchadnezar: 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
[b]
iykedare:

You are just like the politicians we have here. You have campaigned for and against PDP. You have campaigned for and against APC.

You have questionable character. Unfortunately, gullible Nigerians prefer to follow double faced people like you.
In few months time, you will start campaigning for this same atiku.

You no be man,abeg.
that's tonye for you
shameless pained looser like him

they're are using ipob to mask their hatred for igbos
useless people
shameless people
Biafra is an ideology of at least 90% of igbos and anybody that hates the ideology hates the igbos
we no want do again na by force?
somewhere will sit down in his slum apartment with his borrowed or free data (from his masters) subscription and be yarning dust hidding under ipob hater .
shameless being
let me tell you tonyebarcanista kanu is more respected in igbo land than any Nigerian politician from SE it's obvious you know nothing about igbos rather than the one you read on Wikipedia.
ezi ofia

kiss the truth [/b]

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by internetgangste: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
I don't even need tgat be told not to vote for that scam Atiku.
But I'm always sad when I see some dullheads who cannot wait to have him in office. Well that's never gon happen.

Why do Nigerians fail to learn from their mistake?
Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by HandsomeKing: 12:08am On Nov 20, 2016
Wonder why seasoned business men that has against all odds proved their elite professionalism and leadership prowess on the Nigerian landscape and beyond run for president in Nigeria.
Men like Tony Elumelu, Aliko Dangote, Mr Oba Otudeko - Founder of Honeywell Group. Innocent Chukwuma - CEO of Innoson Industries.
Abdulsamad Rabiu - Chief Executive Officer of BUA Group.
Cletus Ibeto - CEO of Ibeto group.
Razaq Okoya - Owner of Eleganza Industries. Stella Okoli - CEO of Emzor Pharmaceuticals. Fidelis Anyebea - CEO of Fidson Healthcare Services.
Uchechukwu Ogah - President of Masters Energy Group.
Chika Okafor - CEO of Chicasson Group of Companies. ETC....
Leadership in Nigeria must not always be recycled amongst same old individuals and their anointed puppets. We need Real Change not Change-in-dress-code.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by internetgangste: 12:18am On Nov 20, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

that's tonye for you

useless people
shameless people
Biafra is an ideology of at least 90% of igbos and anybody that hates the ideology hates the igbos
somewhere will sit down in his slum apartment with his borrowed or free data (from his masters) subscription and be yarning dust hidding under ipob hater .
shameless being
let me tell you tonyebarcanista kanu is more respected in igbo land than any Nigerian politician from SE it's obvious you know nothing about igbos rather than the one you read on Wikipedia.
ezi ofia

kiss the truth

I don't want to sound tribalistic but you wouldn't be saying this if you didn't have oil.
Be happy these white ppl gave you the northerners to rule over you. if not you all would have killed yourselfs over presidency.

Haven't you noticed you're all greedy and you love money than your own lives?

But here's bad news for you Nigeria will remain Nigeria till the end of time, we were amalgamated on probation until 2014 completing 100 years of amalgamation since 1914 if you went to primary sch. Yeah instead of separating we celebrated with the new #100 notes. Thank to the most useless president ever!

In 2014 and years before you didn't say you no do again ooo because you GEJ was there, now you're saying you want out, keep wishing. Your ppl haven't recovered from the last war and there's still money to buy ammunitions for another of you're ready for another.

Besides it's the poor ones who have nothing that wants us to be separated an igbo man with a mansion in lekki wouldn't think so low so I know where you belong

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by onatisi(m): 12:54am On Nov 20, 2016
swagagolic01:
God bless u bro, if the next president must come from the north then it must be Atiku... it's that simple
Infact I cant wait for the turaki adamawa to set his political machinery in motion. The only northerner I can stand in the sun and vote for is atiku but I know that buhari will go against him. That has always been the fate of atiku,he is alwas betrayed and pulled down by those ge helped or ruling persistent. Everyone is always jittery when atiku decides to contest. Those who don't know atiku only rely on what they read on the pages of newspapers to judge him

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by onatisi(m): 12:59am On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

T.B Joshua of Nigerian politics, how market
hope you're already taking screenshots as usual to show off with

abeg which party Atiku go contest under
APC or PDP?
if your answer is PDP, which Faction?

I'm waiting octopus paul
Bros mi,
If atiku decides to contest then it will be a cracker. We know him and we love him. From the north to east and west ,you will be surprised how much ppl love atiku most especially the political class.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by basilo102: 1:04am On Nov 20, 2016
this tonye is a slowpoke, you opened a thread to scram ipob youth up and down and expect serious discussion?? same way you created meaningless thread on american election with intention to shout ipod yoot. get a life. are you not the one that supported ali modu sheriff now tearing PDP apart?? what make you think your mumu opinion is superior?? mtchhew

3 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by onatisi(m): 1:08am On Nov 20, 2016
HandsomeKing:
Wonder why seasoned business men that has against all odds proved their elite professionalism and leadership prowess on the Nigerian landscape and beyond run for president in Nigeria.
Men like Tony Elumelu, Aliko Dangote, Mr Oba Otudeko - Founder of Honeywell Group. Innocent Chukwuma - CEO of Innoson Industries.
Abdulsamad Rabiu - Chief Executive Officer of BUA Group.
Cletus Ibeto - CEO of Ibeto group.
Razaq Okoya - Owner of Eleganza Industries. Stella Okoli - CEO of Emzor Pharmaceuticals. Fidelis Anyebea - CEO of Fidson Healthcare Services.
Uchechukwu Ogah - President of Masters Energy Group.
Chika Okafor - CEO of Chicasson Group of Companies. ETC....
Leadership in Nigeria must not always be recycled amongst same old individuals and their anointed puppets. We need Real Change not Change-in-dress-code.
The problem with Nigeria is that Nigeria has always been ruled by people who never wanted to be president and who were never ready for the position ,Nigeria has always been ruled by emergency unprepared people with no set goals,objectives or vision. Shagari never wanted to be president,ironsi became president because he was the moat senior officer,gej became president because yar adua died,even yaradua never antes to be a president his plan was to become a lecturer,obj was pulled from prison and turned into a president,shonekan case we are familiar with,even the present dullard had given up on politics until tinubu went to plead with him to come back. It is time we vote for someone who really wants the post and who qe can see proof of his success and mental readiness for the job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by basilo102: 1:29am On Nov 20, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:

that's tonye for you

useless people
shameless people
shameless being
ezi ofia

kiss the truth
he is coward. few comments and his real intention of creating the fo.oolish thread was exposed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 20, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

grin grin
Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Nebuchadnezar: 3:40am On Nov 20, 2016
[s]
internetgangste:

I don't want to sound tribalistic but you wouldn't be saying this if you didn't have oil.
Be happy these white ppl gave you the northerners to rule over you. if not you all would have killed yourselfs over presidency.

Haven't you noticed you're all greedy and you love money than your own lives?

But here's bad news for you Nigeria will remain Nigeria till the end of time, we were amalgamated on probation until 2014 completing 100 years of amalgamation since 1914 if you went to primary sch. Yeah instead of separating we celebrated with the new #100 notes. Thank to the most useless president ever!

In 2014 and years before you didn't say you no do again ooo because you GEJ was there, now you're saying you want out, keep wishing. Your ppl haven't recovered from the last war and there's still money to buy ammunitions for another of you're ready for another.

Besides it's the poor ones who have nothing that wants us to be separated an igbo man with a mansion in lekki wouldn't think so low so I know where you belong
[/s]
[b]shatap you know nothing

only a fool thinks that Nigeria shall remain one regardless of the current signs.
fools like you taught Trump can never be potus because maybe Clinton coming from the ruling party such that made a whole professor misyarn including a man of God.
fools like you taught that BRITEXIT was impossible
fools like you will probably laugh at Mandela thinking that he'll rot in jail after 20 yrs +
so definitely we know that fools like you exists to discourage bravery with their cowardice.
yes i can never call the people that kills with impunity with elites backing them my fellow countrymen.
call me ipob call 90% of igbos ipob hate us anyhow we no send you.
Biafra is a majority opinion there's nothing you can do about that.

http://punchng.com/man-whose-wife-murdered-kano-mob-flees-east-speaks-dauda-suspects-acquitted-court-killed-wife-presence/
https://www.nairaland.com/3462677/saying-one-nigeria-mere-balderdash
you can also called this pained man ipob youth
shameless people
good for nothing op

Kiss the truth[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by AntiZombie: 3:45am On Nov 20, 2016
femicyrus:
once this man receive alert from atiku's aides, you will be amazed the way he will defend him like FFK did with GEJ. he is using his talent to generate income while using NL

lol barcanista that one is the most unstable guy on nairaland. just dele momodu
his opinions are thrash cause if you give him change he will sing your praises

if you want a man who stands by his words check onatisi not this cheap op

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by Nebuchadnezar: 3:48am On Nov 20, 2016
basilo102:
this tonye is a slowpoke, you opened a thread to scram ipob youth up and down and expect serious discussion?? same way you created meaningless thread on american election with intention to shout ipod yoot. get a life. are you not the one that supported ali modu sheriff now tearing PDP apart?? what make you think your mumu opinion is superior?? mtchhew

that loafer who begs for recharge card is a chronic igbo hater hiding his hate under ipob
shameless man.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:08am On Nov 20, 2016
Tonyebarcanista,
I like your input but im deeply troubled by your past. You label yourself a youth leader and propose that we abandon the old hands and find a leader in our league. If you continue in that acclaim, campaign managers scouting for media commanders will test its validity; if they find truth in it they will approach and ask you to name your price. They will buy your conscience and seal your opposition against their candidate.

What do you want those swallowing your sermon today to do when, as your track record proves, you shift and start advocating for those you discredit today?

On another note, look at the attached and tell me what you think for 2019 and 2013.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by kettle84(m): 4:19am On Nov 20, 2016
Alariwo2:

they did worse to ojukwu

the way you generalize things in this country amazes me.without survey you take the words or action of a few people and term it the general opinion of millions is heartbreaking.you people fail to understand democracy, everyone should be allowed to make his choice without pushing anyone to buy your idea.so long IPOB is still in Nigeria in the time being, they have the right to vote they can't leave that decision to others alone and suffer the consequences.Buhari won because of popular vote for all over the country due to intense propaganda by APC's Lai Mohammed, TINUBU etc and every one fell for it without considering Buhari's academic strength and here we are suffering the effect of that bad choice and Lai Mohammed ,TINUBU and co are suffering it the most.

let's be free thinking and stop generalization. Be democratic for once.

1 Like

Re: 2019: 4 Valid Reasons Why Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:46am On Nov 20, 2016
kettle84:
the way you generalize things in this country amazes me.without survey you take the words or action of a few people and term it the general opinion of millions is heartbreaking.you people fail to understand democracy, everyone should be allowed to make his choice without pushing anyone to buy your idea.so long IPOB is still in Nigeria in the time being, they have the right to vote they can't leave that decision to others alone and suffer the consequences.Buhari won because of popular vote for all over the country due to intense propaganda by APC's Lai Mohammed, TINUBU etc and every one fell for it without considering Buhari's academic strength and here we are suffering the effect of that bad choice and Lai Mohammed ,TINUBU and co are suffering it the most.

let's be free thinking and stop generalization. Be democratic for once.

Tinubu was aware of Buhari's challenges. His mission was to unseat a unpopular and embarassing administration of Jonathan. Buhari is a advocate for accountability, which we badly needed to reverse damage done by Jonathan. Likewise we had lost credibility around the globe, we had a President who lacked charisma and his demeanour was deficient in commandering respect and honor, we needed to restore that honor and credibility to the State.

If OBJ wqs the one in power in 2015 Tinubu would not have cared anything to support Buhari.

We say Buhari has no certificate but he is respected by global leaders,far more than Jonathan, a phd holder. It was so bad even foreign journalists, whose profressional ethiquettes and training call for respect for diplomatic corps, could no longer restrain frustration and their shock that Nigeria actually voted the man into Presidency. But that's not the issue here,Jonathan administration is gone. Buhari has his incompetencies and Tinubu was not unaware of them. At the time, he was a matched candidate for national priorities to recover this country from sinking. So Tinubu did his job well. Its now up to Buhari to show whthehe can do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kola Aluko’s Superyacht Galactica Star That Was Auctioned / Rivers Re-run: Amaechi Came Noisily, Left Quietly — Wike - Vanguard News / Patience Jonathan Spotted In A Happy Mood After Her Abuja House Was Raided. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.