Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

What Causes Http Error On Wordpress Image Library - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Causes Http Error On Wordpress Image Library (552 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To Wordpress Image Optimization / Help Needed On Wordpress Open Graph / Server Error On Nairaland Mentions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Http Error On Wordpress Image Library by NaijaCover(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
I Try Uploading Image into my wordpress Website Image Library , what i Saw Is Http Error
Please what is Http Error and what Causes Http Error on the image library of my website and how can i fix the Error.
Please drop your Comment
Re: What Causes Http Error On Wordpress Image Library by Dermie: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
post=51178384:
I Try Uploading Image into my wordpress Website Image Library , what i Saw Is Http Error
Please what is Http Error and what Causes Http Error on the image library of my website and how can i fix the Error.
Please drop your Comment

Your complain is not detailed enough. You can read this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes

Possible solutions for you

I think you might have exceeded your upload limits...depending on your hosting provider, you can add this to your wp-config.php file define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '64M')

Deactivate and Reactivate all plugins one after the other while testing the upload. (deactivate first, check, then reactivate)

Change the size in width and height of your images. E.g, change from 1200 x 800 to 720 x 500, or 600 x 400

Change your image file extension from .png to .jpg or jpg to png

Check your image name, if there's an apostrophe or hyphen, please remove it and try uploading again. I want to believe you know what apostrophe and hyphen is.

Or, just cool down and think of what could have caused it.

Let me know which one worked for you.

(1) (Reply)

See How You Can Delete Yourself From The Internet By Clicking On A Single Button / Premium Writing Services. / Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.