Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Help Needed On Wordpress Open Graph - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Needed On Wordpress Open Graph (1427 Views)

Need Advise On Wordpress Theme / Come Clone This Website On Wordpress / Learn How To Build An E-commerce Website With Free Tools On Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On Wordpress Open Graph by naijaactive(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Guys
I tried almost all open graph plugin to enable post image to show when I share a post on social media but none work it only show my site logo
Please help!!!!
Re: Help Needed On Wordpress Open Graph by naijaactive(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2018
Donald3d:

Install Yoast SEO

Have try all that
Re: Help Needed On Wordpress Open Graph by dogstyle007(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
Do you add post thumbnails? Like featured image... also don’t use a link image for featured image... always use the default WordPress featured image section to add ur featured image.. uninstall any plugin that has to do with post thumbnails clear your browser cache and site cache... also the tool you use in sharing the post can cause that problem try using other share tools and see
Re: Help Needed On Wordpress Open Graph by naijaactive(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
dogstyle007:
Do you add post thumbnails? Like featured image... also don’t use a link image for featured image... always use the default WordPress featured image section to add ur featured image.. uninstall any plugin that has to do with post thumbnails clear your browser cache and site cache... also the tool you use in sharing the post can cause that problem try using other share tools and see

Not working
Re: Help Needed On Wordpress Open Graph by osayande722(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
always add thumbnail image to your post so it could show on social media when you share post to social media.
I hope this was helpful
Re: Help Needed On Wordpress Open Graph by naijaactive(m): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2018
hostkobo:

Check your PHP version, if its compatible with the OpenGraph version you installed.

regards
HK

Have update that not working
What can you suggest

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting Company / Download Entertainment Template For Blogger / / Igniplex 2.6 - Premium Blogger Template With Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.