Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

[question] Is That A Woman’s Underwear? This Photo Might Prove You Have A Dirty - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / [question] Is That A Woman’s Underwear? This Photo Might Prove You Have A Dirty (1972 Views)

Hilarious Question: Is Nigeria Called 'abroad' In Other Countries? / Many Question Will Arise On Vals Day The Question Is Are You Your Boo's Boo / A Woman's Ear When Husband Is On Phone {photos} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[question] Is That A Woman’s Underwear? This Photo Might Prove You Have A Dirty by sauta(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
A photo making the rounds on the internet has shown an image that has gotten many people confused at first glance.

This photo has deceived many people on social media.

The photo which is actally that of a bed, turned upside down by accident, has titillated the minds of many internet users.

According user who shared the photo, the picture had been sent to a male customer by the female boss of a bedding company to showcase her new products.

The user, believed to be from Taiwan, claimed in his post that he had wanted to buy a new bedding set the day before.

The boss of the bedding company, who was female, took a picture of her products and sent it to him. The man said he became ‘nervous and sweaty’ after seeing the picture, which resembled the privates parts of a woman.

He said: “She even asked me whether or not I was satisfied with the colour. Then I realised the female boss had sent me the picture upside down.”

The picture, while being viewed correctly, shows part of a bed and a decorative headboard.

Source: https://aimtoget.com/board/Funny-Post/Question-Is-That-A-Womans-Underwear-This-Photo-Might-Prove-You-Have-A-Dirty-Mind-Photos.447.html

Re: [question] Is That A Woman’s Underwear? This Photo Might Prove You Have A Dirty by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Damn. Was already looking for outer and inner Labia.
Re: [question] Is That A Woman’s Underwear? This Photo Might Prove You Have A Dirty by TES2LA(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nope
Re: [question] Is That A Woman’s Underwear? This Photo Might Prove You Have A Dirty by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
hmmm dts true oo
Re: [question] Is That A Woman’s Underwear? This Photo Might Prove You Have A Dirty by Deejay777(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
Vaseline crew ryt nw

(1) (Reply)

Mc Filter Mouth Again? I No Fit Laugh Oh / Imo State Governor Thoughts On Mugabe / The Journey To A Becoming A Nigerian (funny Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.