Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Why Isnt There A Strict And Stiff Law On Looters And Thiefs Of Public Funds? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Isnt There A Strict And Stiff Law On Looters And Thiefs Of Public Funds? (498 Views)

'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) / What Penalties Do Looters Of Public Funds Deserve? - EFCC Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Isnt There A Strict And Stiff Law On Looters And Thiefs Of Public Funds? by sammade: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
Despite the numerous campaign on anti corruption by past administrations down to the latest "change begins with me " and several other moves to fight corruption by those upholding the law it baffles me and i wonder why there is no policy or law that ensures public fund looters face death sentence or life imprisonment. is it not obvious the reason is to protect themselves as it is in their plan?

(1) (Reply)

4 Nscdc Officials Killed In Rivers State / SEE Popular Nollywood Movie Producer Caught Stealing Iphone(see Photos) / MIRACLE!! MUST Watch:god Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.