Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Supermarket And Household Items Supplies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Supermarket And Household Items Supplies (2567 Views)

Fire Guts Amigos Supermarket In Abuja / Ten Brands That Have Become Household Names In Nigeria / We Have Series Of Counter Printing Scales For Supermarket And Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supermarket And Household Items Supplies by Tradefairlagos(f): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hi, My name is Chigozie .N. Nwachukwu for Those of you who don't know me, and am the CEO of CJ Nwachukwu Group. And for those of you who don't know I'll like to Introduce you to Tradefair lagos. Tradefair Lagos is the Number 1 Wholesale Market in Lagos, especially for Supermarket Items. 20- 50% of the sturvs every household in Nigeria Uses directly or Indirectly comes from Tradefair Lagos.
For a long time now, I have been a supermarket supplier and we've decided to take it to the next level by going digital for not Just the supermarkets but for you too. You too can be a Supermarket Supplier and a Wholesaler for Supermarket Items. Now you don't have to travel to Tradefair Lagos anymore you can now get your Cosmetics, Baby's, Toiletries, Groceries, Fragrance etc, at the best Wholesale Price on Tradefairlagos.com from the convenience of your bedroom and Have it Delivered to your door Step were ever you are in Nigeria. Contact me 24/7 if you need any item to be Added to TradefairLagos.com Just for you. Tradefair Lagos is now at your doorstep, Visit Tradefairlagos.com now for more info or Call me 24/7 on 08104101367 or 08080372744. Tradefairlagos.com, the Supermarket's Market.
More Updates to come!

4 Likes

Re: Supermarket And Household Items Supplies by hedgesfun(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
how real and genuine is this please.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Business Can I Do In Front Of Beer Parlour / High End Metal Ceiling Tiles Manufacturer / Get Paid To Give Away Free Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.