Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos (33539 Views)

Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) / Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil / Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by Ahmadgani(m): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
if the dad was a Christian this wouldn't have happened,

anyway she will be found Amen
I can't believe you typed this

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by delivryboy: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

I'm Muslim, but I doubt much this person being a Christian, some folks hide behind misleading monika to gain attention and cause trouble online, they are weak and would never confront people in real life, please my Christian brothers and sisters let's all ignore this person and pray for the little child and make the best of this Sunday.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by mrvitalis(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
don't ever quote me again
I did what can u do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by MARKone(m): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

Just look at the way you reason, no iota of empathy at all and you are here claiming JesusmyGod, may the God you think you serve forgive you. Are you even holier than this man!!! Just pray that such faith doesn't befall you, cause I'll sure like to hear our Muslim brothers say, "if u were a Muslim, this wouldn't have happened to you"

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by 4nobody4every1: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

angry angry sad sad

1 Share

Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by Oluwanimoroti(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:

You deserve to be tied to a truck and dragged over a hot and rough terrain and then diluted inside 99.9% Sulphuric acid.

Any thing with relation to you should be chopped to cubes and fed to pigs.

bros you wicked ooo I could pic him in d senerio... Lolz grin
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by Maj196(m): 7:48am On Nov 20, 2016
What a cutie
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by deflover(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=lakesider post=51190972][/quote]

what victim stop this stupid talk already
what is a child doing out doors at night
I grew up in festac town by six all kids are indoors and by nine you are in bed
yes telemundo generation won't understand this
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by deflover(m): 7:49am On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=lakesider post=51190972][/quote]

what victim stop this stupid talk already
I grew up in festac town by six all kids are indoors and by nine you are in bed
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by exnovio(m): 7:50am On Nov 20, 2016
The kidnapper will never know peace until she realeases Khadija.i pray in the marchless name of Jesus Christ, Khadija will be returned to the parents very soon.
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by greatjoey: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2016
abatisegun:
إ ن شاء الله سيرجعها إليكم
This is an utter rubbish. Why write nonsense in a sensitive and disheartening post like this? Have you sold your conscience to the wild Arab, their fake prophet, and their blood sucking gods of the moon called Allah?
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

1 Share

Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

some people deserve to b in psychiatric. ...wat wrong wit u man
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2016
greatjoey:

This is an utter rubbish. Why write nonsense in a sensitive and disheartening post like this? Have you sold your conscience to the wild Arab, their fake prophet, and their blood sucking gods of the moon called Allah?
HASSBUNA...ALLAHU WA NIMAL WAKIL...MAY ALMIGHTY GUIDE YOU

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by joyfit: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

that means you are the one
you better return her to her parent
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by Btruth: 7:55am On Nov 20, 2016
As the Lord liveth, she will be found health and safety in Jesus name.
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by bestpunterever: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

dem no dey kidnapped christian abi? If I said your Mumu na IMPORTED now all dis Seun's DOGS go ban me for 50yrs.
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2016
Almand:

First you are not a Christian and secondly your foolishness is bigger than that of Buhari. I don't understand Seun. Why would Jesus be use as a moniker but Muhammad is prohibited. This obvious bias for Muslims is disgusting
na who tell you that one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2016
deflover:

what victim
stop this stupid talk already

I grew up in festac town
by six all kids are indoors
and by nine you are in bed

Please shut this foolish talk up. A distressed parent just said his child is missing, and is seeking help, and you are here talking utter nonsense. Do you know the circumstances behind the kidnap, before you talk of Telemundo? Your first vulgar and insensitive attempt at getting noticed was ignored, so you came back to repost your rubbish. I am sorry to say this, but you are very likely suffering from sociopathic tendencies, along with your other brother that was claiming that the child was kidnapped because her father was not a Christian. Both of you need to seek professional help before being integrated into civilised society, and it is a pity that Nigeria has no facilities in place for diagnosing your type of illness. Please seek help. And you can save your rejoinder, because I will merely ignore it as the workings of an unwell mind. If I was as insensitive as you, I would pray that you experience the pain this parent is experiencing.

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 20, 2016
delivryboy:

I'm Muslim, but I doubt much this person being a Christian, some folks hide behind misleading monika to gain attention and cause trouble online, they are weak and would never confront people in real life, please my Christian brothers and sisters let's all ignore this person and pray for the little child and make the best of this Sunday.
That poster is worse than a PAGAN. He/She is not a christian or a muslim, but a HEARTLESS SOMEBODY.
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by DrObum(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

Please let's pray for this one.
Lord give him sense!

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by drmuri(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

what about the countless christian children kidnapped daily ? at least pretend to possess some gray matter even if you lack any.
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by gragraboy: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

Silly bigot
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by muimui(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2016
May Allah protect her and bring her home savely. Amiin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by StarBukola(f): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

don't bring religion to matters like this,in fact any matter. u want to cuz religious crisis?
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by JesusmyGod1: 8:18am On Nov 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
You are a certified Mumu undecided
even u? I don't want to expose u pls
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by sireaxy(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

[color=#990000][quote author=JesusmyGod1 post=51190562]if the dad was a Christian this wouldn't have happened,
brain recession
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by Omotayor123(f): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
Pls. Do iwokan rada rada yi. undecided

When you wrong, you should accept and shut up If you can't Apologies.
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by Omotayor123(f): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
Pls. Do grin grin iwokan rada rada yi. undecided

When you wrong, you should accept and shut up If you can't Apologies.
Re: Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos by Slimmos(m): 8:34am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

Your brain dey work so...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Malaysia Falls From 5th Floor While Trying To Evade Arrest / EFCC Arrests Oyira Grace Akong, Bags One Year Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / Hushpuppi’s Associate, Woodberry, Pleads Guilty, Forfeits $8m, Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.