Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police (31924 Views)

Bbnaija: Bisola Welcomes Khafi As The British Police Officer Salutes Her (pics) / Older Version Of Charles Inojie On Set, His Wife Reacts / See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by investnow2013: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
As I await to be sworn in as the first black British Prime Minister. I thank you all for your trust. See you when i wake up.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by investnow2013: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lalasticlala! Come and seeoooo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by eezeribe(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
Clown

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by Mutuwa(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Reminds me of a video I saw on a facebook of how a Ghanaian man beat the ghost of out two cops at Heathrow airport,for using a taser on his wife..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by perfectwazobia1: 12:12am On Nov 20, 2016
You should wake up now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by EHMIR(m): 12:38am On Nov 20, 2016
Pours water on op's head!!!

Oya wake up

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by HtwoOw: 6:10am On Nov 20, 2016
Rings bell

. Wake for this house o
Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by veekid(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2016

see smiles on those guys faces; unlike our naija own, very black and useless tongue

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2016
I like this character though

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by lifezone247(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2016
No, no wake up, keep dreaming. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by koolcat: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2016
funny man

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by EmoBoy(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2016
These nairaland mods and their english sef. I don't know of any Nigerian comic actor.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by iyyke(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2016
okay
Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by awa(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2016
Is possible joor
Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by Dc4life(m): 8:53am On Nov 20, 2016
If him like make him pose with boko haram. #NoneOfMyBusiness undecided
Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by CACAWA(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2016
Lol
Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by LieDetector(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2016
The British police hardly discriminate unlike Americans.

That's why I prefer Britain to England grin

Na joke o cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by yinkslinks(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2016
They only smile with those they know will come back home. Besides i woke up in a dream i am travelling. Please does it mean my uk visa will be successful?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by CXLVII: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2016
Did he snap with Nigerian police before leaving? If No, then he happens to be unpatriotic and deserves to be locked in same cell with the celebrated convict Nnamadi Kalu inside Kuje Prison. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by chemicalDisease: 8:54am On Nov 20, 2016
This man mumunism is divine.
Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by naijamakossa(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2016
Just give this man fried chicken and he will tell you all the secret he has being keeping for years

he will be like;Bros,that your phone u dey search for,,,chai na me steal am lolsss

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by CXLVII: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2016
yinkslinks:
They only smile with those they know will come back home. Besides i woke up in a dream i am travelling. Please does it mean my uk visa will be successful?

No cry
Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by Davash222(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2016
Mathee22:
If na America them for Don shoot am embarassed angry

Shuuu!! Just laka dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by lepasharon(f): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2016
British police so friendly
Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by takenadoh: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2016
make e no be your village pple when dey swear for you oh!

[url]thenaijalisting..com[/url]
Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by engrjosefz(m): 8:58am On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by naniawini(f): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by eph12(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2016
veekid:

see smiles on those guys faces; unlike our naija own, very black and useless tongue

Try to compare working conditions and environment. And not all of our police are unfriendly, we have very friendly people in forces.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police by veekid(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2016
eph12:

Try to compare working conditions and environment. And not all of our police are unfriendly, we have very friendly people in forces.

You must b a police; if not, u have one closer to yoh among em

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skales Shows Of Pic With His Bodyguard / Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Johnson & Jackie Appiah Storm Movie Set / Susan Peters Gushes About Nadia Buari's Beauty As They Take Adorable Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.