Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 (44838 Views)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 22nd February 2020 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 4th December 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Olympiacos: UCL (4 - 2) On 26th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by saajus: 1:38am On Nov 27, 2016
That loss is not your end. You are a man..How do you plan raising the money before Monday?

baddosky1:
My Own is FINISHED!

I used 100k which is meant for office purchases on monday in my place of work to bet Leicester vs Middlesbrough Match with Middlesbrough to WIN at the odds of 10.8 which means i would have gotten N1.8m by Monday if that stupid Mogan did not foul Chambers at the dying minute! angry angry angry

The game was already ending and some of my guys who were jubilating with me started ordering for drinks on my expense and then the penalty abomination took place! Right now, i feel like i want to have High BP! embarassed embarassed

Where will i get N117k (100k office money plus N17k drinks wey my guys begin drink before the yawa gas) to pay up?

I am praying to God for RAPTURE to take place between now and tomorrow night because i don't know what to explain to the company admin about their money. Infact, i have made up my mind to go and report "myself" to the police on Monday cry cry

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by Lexusgs430: 1:40am On Nov 27, 2016
aieromon:
Another fluke goal undecided

Which goal was a fluke? I hope not the goal Moses scored?
Did you watch his tracked run from defense, that lead to the goal?
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by kaylex1994(m): 1:45am On Nov 27, 2016
The part wey swit me pass nah after match interview when Pochettine Tok say them play beta football...I kon tel am bros poch...u no want 3points? Y u play beta football kon leave 3points? undecided

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by Tscholar(m): 3:49am On Nov 27, 2016
shamecurls:
Oluwa o! (3x)
Segun fun awon omo ere Chelsea Gbe won soke Di won ni owo mu
Oluwo o(3x)
Fi ororo re pa Costa lese Gbe ga ni iwaju box 18 Se ni striker ologo

Adura....!
see my fellow celestian!
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by LieDetector(m): 5:44am On Nov 27, 2016
blaqorbit:
Azpi will do well as a banker. What a serious player grin
fear any player that tucks in all the time..... They typify the word, "seriousness"

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by Osyxcel(m): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2016
LieDetector:
fear any player that tucks in all the time..... They typify the word, "seriousness"

You can never, i repeat, never ever find his shirt flying. Very serious....

I love him. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by Smellingmouth: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Hafa na!! grin

E pain me sha
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2016
Smellingmouth:

E pain me sha

Hehehehehe, dey believe me!! grin

I know watch the match sha.. .i just gear scores.
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by adewalle1(m): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2016
when moses scores don't be afraid again coz that is the end!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by nwamehn: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2016
VictorRomanov:

When u hate someone, you'll put up all manner of reasoning to pull them down, both reasonable and entirely stupid reasons. This same tottenham has been playing UCL midweek and have not lost any EPL match and now Chelsea is beating them and this is your response.

AIDS and the likes are not incurable diseases, Hate is.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by nwamehn: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2016
thoollz:

What of Real Madrid?
They're also unbeaten

U keep on mentioning Real Madrid as if they would meet Chelsea this season. Oga, nothing concerns Chelsea and Real Madrid, u ar not even sure the both teams will meet next season or even the upper season sef because this season is still on and no team has qualified for next season's champions league yet. Leave your Real Madrid, AT Madrid, Toulouse, Frankfurt that we have no business with for now and tell us the better team u ar talking about in England.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by Smellingmouth: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Hehehehehe, dey believe me!! grin

I know watch the match sha.. .i just gear scores.

First half, Tott dey act like wounded lion but second half? Mhenn, I respect chelsea abeg..

They re d team to beat.. I see them lifting the Epl trophy and it's a pity such a team is not in this year's UCL..
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by tonquendo4u(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2016
thoollz:

Brother my point is if u face a better team, u'd b beaten black Blue.
Like Chelsea beat man Utd abi?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by thoollz: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2016
nwamehn:

U keep on mentioning Real Madrid as if they would meet Chelsea this season. Oga, nothing concerns Chelsea and Real Madrid, u ar not even sure the both teams will meet next season or even the upper season sef because this season is still on and no team has qualified for next season's champions league yet. Leave your Real Madrid, AT Madrid, Toulouse, Frankfurt that we have no business with for now and tell us the better team u ar talking about in England.
Liverpool. Quote me when next u play them
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by nwamehn: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2016
thoollz:

That's exactly my point leipzig is dominating because they've d same time chelsea has, they won't thrash u 2-1, they'll beat u very well, go to ur stadium and beat u comfortably. That's a very decent team. U shouldn't b comparing urself with real Madrid because they're even better, they've got champions league and la liga, u've got just d EPL

U know, if u were actually talking about Chelsea's previous matches against Liverpool and the likes, I would have understood u but saying that with Chelsea's present form that they are not good yet just because they beat Tottenham 2-1 makes me kind of wonder whether it's hate that is the problem. Look at the Leipzig u ar even comparing with Chelsea, in their past seven league matches they have scored 18 and conceded 8 and Chelsea in their past seven league matches have scored 19 and conceded 1, so what exactly is ur basis for comparing Leipzig and Chelsea saying that Leipzig don't win just 2-1 but that they will beat u very well? Leipzig played Dortmund and won just 1-0, played Leverkusen and won 3-2 but Chelsea played Man United, Leicester and Tottenham and won 4-0, 3-0 and 2-1 respectively, so what exactly is the point of this ur Leipzig comparison?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by horlanraywarju(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Like say man u no be better team.
thoollz:

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by nwamehn: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2016
thoollz:

Liverpool. Quote me when next u play them

Now u ar talking, and not Real Madrid who we have no business with. Truth is Liverpool is good and they possess the best attack in England at present, but I know Chelsea can still surprise people if they maintain this their current form.
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by thoollz: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2016
nwamehn:

Now u ar talking, and not Real Madrid who we have no business with. Truth is Liverpool is good and they possess the best attack in England at present, but I know Chelsea can still surprise people if they maintain this their current form.
Yeah, i can only applaud conte because he has adjusted to d premier league
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by nwamehn: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2016
thoollz:

Yeah, i can only applaud conte because he has adjusted to d premier league

Yea, u ar right. He surprised me, because I never believed he will be doing what he is doing now based on the fact that I have always seen him as a low CV coach who hasn't won many trophies aside Serie A.
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2016
Smellingmouth:

First half, Tott dey act like wounded lion but second half? Mhenn, I respect chelsea abeg..

They re d team to beat.. I see them lifting the Epl trophy and it's a pity such a team is not in this year's UCL..

I watched the highlight on YouTube... Conte don try for Chelsea body.
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by number5(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2016
Na wetin dis round head the find dere..

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by Smellingmouth: 9:40am On Nov 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I watched the highlight on YouTube... Conte don try for Chelsea body.

Walahi, I hate to admit it but I really admire Conte..He does get the best out of a team regardless of their ability..

Meanwhile, why thisday newspaper online come carry buhari face put fit Manchester United news na!? Shey dem want mk we loose today ni?

Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2016
Smellingmouth:

Walahi, I hate to admit it but I really admire Conte..He does get the best out of a team regardless of their ability..

Meanwhile, why thisday newspaper online come carry buhari face put fit Manchester United news na!? Shey dem want mk we loose today ni?

Who una dey play sef?
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by Smellingmouth: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Who una dey play sef?
West ham ooo.. embarassed
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2016
Smellingmouth:

West ham ooo.. embarassed

Una suppose win na....
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by phrince1000: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2016
thoollz:
See Chelsea fans making mouth. Dem score now, we no go hear word. Una no dey shame? Struggling with a team that played champions league midweek. If there's quality in that team u should b 3goals up
you lack br@in..is football like that
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by phrince1000: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2016
thoollz:

And who's the better team?mind you spurs beat city
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by Kushlekan(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2016
B4 Leicester, Teams that have been wining the PL hv always Been playing in Europe, doz dah make sense to U?
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by fredoooooo: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2016
mukina2:

You dry find holiday abi angry

Booked our holiday to ket already , best champions League knockout hubby of the year grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 26th November 2016 by thoollz: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2016
phrince1000:
you lack br@in..is football like that
guy it is expected, I've got insulted from d dumb clique, u won't b d first to b dumb in life and u won't b d last, it may be hereditary sef.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Swansea (2 - 2) On 8th August 2015 / Premiership Highest Goal Scorer (who)? / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (1 - 1) On 3rd December 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.