Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) (4141 Views)

South African Girl High On Drugs: "These Nigerian Drug Lords Must Go Back" (Pic) / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) by HKfrJohn: 12:19am On Nov 20, 2016
Is the Nigerian Government doing anything to stop people like Precious and Urbain giving Nigeria a bad name?

The two men's stories are here:

Australian love-scam victim in Cambodian jail after being tricked by Nigerian Drug Lord:
http://www.theage.com.au/national/investigations/lovestruck-australian-woman-scammed-jailed-in-cambodia-20161117-gsrp9d.html

The story of "Frank Ukadike" - real name as on false passport: Urbain Azowou(z?) - a Nigerian Drug Lord operating in HK. How he tricked a local Filipina domestic worker:
http://hkdrugblog.org/stories/2016/Frank-Ukadike/2016-11-02-Frank-Ukadike.htm

Many stories of other Drug Lords in links at top of my main site: www.v2catholic.com

Fr John (a prison chaplain in Hong Kong)

Re: Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) by def111(m): 1:43am On Nov 20, 2016
only came to check the name of the Biafra brothers.
if Biafra was to be a country, no country will issue vise to them,

7 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) by GodIsFoolish: 1:56am On Nov 20, 2016
def111:
only came to check the name of the Biafra brothers.

if Biafra was to be a country, no country will issue vise to them,
you are a fool, Nigeria is number 3 in the list of terrorist countries in the world, is it Biafra that gave them that position or Arewa?

The same thing goes for internet scammers (Oduduwa)

Hypocrites
A country where people are bombed to death steadily and you are here ralking of igmage

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) by ichommy(m): 4:47am On Nov 20, 2016
GodIsFoolish:
you are a fool, Nigeria is number 3 in the list of terrorist countries in the world, is it Biafra that gave them that position or Arewa?

Hypocrites
A country where people are bombed to death steadily and you are here ralking of igmage

GBAM!
Re: Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) by HtwoOw: 6:08am On Nov 20, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

Hypocrites

. I see your username, I shouldn't be quoting you but I just couldn't resist the opportunity to tell you how unwise and stooipid both your comment and username is

Yes, Nigeria's new ranking on terror list is directly associated to the IPOiDiotss, and ND Avengers Boko haram has been unable to wreck havoc like they used to, so naturally the ranking shouldn't have been better or non existent

. But as always

You prefer lies to truth

You'll remove spec from people's eyes but ignore the log in yours

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) by def111(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

Hypocrites

listen is the best answer for a fool like you
Re: Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2016
Osu enjoying till d time they get caught.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) by laurel03(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2016
na them again..... #oripelebe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
i think it will be easier for camel to pass through d needle's eye than for flaties to stop drug trafficking

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) by Deffi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Awon ole (sorry to genuine hard working easterners out there, I personally know many esp. professionals and God-fearing citizens), majority of IBBOs [I.Go.Before.Others] are 419, hard-drug pushers,ritualists,kidnappers,agitators,'armed' robbers,etc. They keep painting the good people of Nigeria in demonic colours.

Why can't those people earn a decent living for once, rather than always craving fast living? They even sacrifice their mothers,siblings,children to get rich.......detestable!
Re: Two Nigerian Drug Lords: Precious Max (cambodia) And Urbain Azowouz (hong Kong) by winj: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
firing squad awaits ibos in Asia.
anywhere you see an ibo person call police, I have been doing it for over 10 years now

(1) (Reply)

Man Captured Sexually Harassing A Female Passenger Inside BRT Bus (Photos) / 10 Most Dangerous Weapons You Can Legally Own In The US. / Pastor Kill Choir Mistress (pucture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.