Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) (1569 Views)

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo / Little Girl Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja By A Woman Last Night - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by sixtuschimere: 6:28am On Nov 20, 2016
As shared by the abducted lady's father Umar.....

'This is my daughter, her name is Khadija. She was snatched two hours ago by a woman in Kuje. Pls any body who see's her should report to the nearest police station. My no. is 08022416077'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/this-little-girl-was-abducted-last.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by sixtuschimere: 6:29am On Nov 20, 2016

Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:31am On Nov 20, 2016
She would be Found in Jesus name

Amen

*lemme rush to my prayer band meeting*
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by general111(m): 6:33am On Nov 20, 2016
Chai na was oh.pp are heartless.if the kidnapper is caught now,she will say it was the devil that pushed her.
But when she succeeds,she will say thank God....
I hop the little girl is found.
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by sarrki(m): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2016
God almighty please let her return home safely.

Your word said in Jeremiah 32:27 " behold I am the Lord of all flesh , is there anything too hard for me to do ?"

God for there is no anything hard for you to d please let her return home safely
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by Young03(m): 6:38am On Nov 20, 2016
but how did her father know that its a woman that kidnapped her?

let me pray for her safety
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by Justiyke4u: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2016
What kind of wickedness is this
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by Lastking147(m): 6:42am On Nov 20, 2016
I hope when she's found she'll b intact
Na Blood money full errwia undecided
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by firstolalekan(m): 6:42am On Nov 20, 2016
Ehya cry

May God help find her
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by xendra: 6:42am On Nov 20, 2016
Young03:
but how did her father know that its a woman that kidnapped her?

let me pray for her safety
he said she was snatched which means the child was with someone when it happened. i pray she is found. and that woman undecided
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by Young03(m): 6:44am On Nov 20, 2016
xendra:
he said she was snatched which means the child was with someone when it happened. i pray she is found. and that woman undecided

if the child was with someone when it happened They should tell us the exact location it happened
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by Young03(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2016
xendra:

if the child was with someone when it happened They should tell us the exact location it happened, and specify if its a grown up she was with or not
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by Collenshy2020(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2016
chai, lala and co plz help move ds to front page .
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2016
Such a beautiful soul. May Jehovah Almighty confound your kidnappers and bring you back to the loving embrace of your parents and family. God Keep you alive and preserve your life.....
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Such a pretty girl. The Lord is in control, your daughter will return sound and healthy
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by AideeSheks(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2016
embarassed May Allah grant her a safe return to her family
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by JesusmyGod1: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2016
if the dad was a Christian this wouldn't have happened, Muslims give your lives to Christ

anyway she will be found Amen
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by nku5: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2016
Lord demonstrate your power in this matter. Confuse the kidnappers, scare them till they poo in their pants. Protect this child, let her not be harmed in Jesus name. Holy Spirit display and let the devil be ashamed in Jesus name. Amen

It is done.
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by HtwoOw: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2016
God be with you and bring you home safe little girl

1 Like

Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by coolbreezy01: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2016
Ember month so sad and is the man that careless for his daughter to be snatched like a bag.
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by AideeSheks(m): 7:34am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
if the dad was a Christian this wouldn't have happened, Muslims give your lives to Christ

How does this make any iota of sense to you? undecided
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by Omotayor123(f): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2016
Such a lovely Child. . May Allah S.W.T bring you back Safely khadijat.
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by Omotayor123(f): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by uboma(m): 8:25am On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

your comment is useless.
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by uboma(m): 8:26am On Nov 20, 2016
I pray the little girl is found in one piece.
Re: This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Last Night In Abuja,Please Help Find Her(photos) by MrHenshaw: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

Use your brain! D "dumbest" post on nairaland.So christians don't miss.Strictly your opinion,don't drag religion to ds numb submission of yours.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Involved In Shootout At Zenith Bank Owerri Arrested / Strange: Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like An Alien / SHOCKING!!! Man Caught With An Echolac Bag Containing 2-year-old Dead Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.