Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

What It Means To Be Positive - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What It Means To Be Positive (490 Views)

If You Ever Did This It Means life dealt you a bad hand. / Is There Any Means To Send Money Direct To Nigeria Account From USA? / Food For Thought: Be Positive All The Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What It Means To Be Positive by Boldwinner(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2016
"I'm positive that I'd be rich," "I believe I will excel in whatever I do," "I believe I'd be a president," "I believe I will be a great speaker," these are positive words, but simply saying them will not make these wishes come to pass.

A lot of New Age information going around tells people that they should simply visualise and think about whatever they want and they'll be attracting it to themselves. Taking this information literally will only lead to disappointments and frustration.

It's wonderful to want to be described as positive individuals, but do we really know what that means? Being positive is much more than just thinking, visualization and believing. There is more to it than some people probably think.

No matter how hard I sit here and visualize money, it's not going to magically appear. The actions I take is what brings money to me physically.

Being positive should actually go beyond our mental positions and flow into actions. Your positivity should be a motivating factor to urge you on in any activity you are pursuing.

Being positive means continuing to WORK and put in our best in our ACTIONS even when we face challenges. Somehow, your thinking actually creates the outcome you desire; however, it doesn't do it directly. It does it indirectly by strongly inspiring you to keep on taking consistent action; which then creates the results.

It's not a direct process as misunderstood by most New age visualization therapists and law of attraction believers claim. The process goes: thinking, action and then results. The three always exist together and in the same sync.

Therefore, being positive is both a mental and physical process that involves our thought behaviours and must be followed by active behaviours.

In my own words, all thoughts and no actions, makes Jack a loser. A loser is one who doesn't achieve results. A loser can change to a winner by following the simple process... Think, act and get your results.

Hope this helps someone.

source: http://www.boldwinner.com/2016/11/what-it-means-to-be-positive.html

(1) (Reply)

FG Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders / Nigeria’ll Get Out Of Recession This Year – World Bank / Need A Professional Looking Blogsite? Very Affordable....contact Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.