Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Make The Word Of God Your Daily Bread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make The Word Of God Your Daily Bread (382 Views)

Insulting A Leader Is Against The Word Of God / How To Connect To God, Your Creator / Without God, Your Life Is Empty For God Is Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make The Word Of God Your Daily Bread by yommyuk: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2016
The Bible should be the main course in our literary diet. If we spent as much time in the Word as we do at the dinner table, our spirit and character would be strong and thriving. And no matter what our circumstances happened to be, we would experience an inner joy. The satisfaction that comes from living an obedient life is not possible apart from Scripture.

It is in God’s Word that we find out how He thinks and what He does. In those pages, we also discover the guiding principles for a successful life. After all, how can we trust our heavenly Father unless we know Him? And how can we become like Jesus unless we practice the habits He displays in Scripture?

Proverbs 4:25-27 says, “Let your eyes look directly ahead and let your gaze be fixed straight in front of you … Do not turn to the right nor to the left.” What this means in practical terms is that every time we must make a decision, we’re to sift it through what we know of the Lord from Scripture. When we face a crisis, we dig into the Bible to answer the question, What would the Lord have me do? We do not live by reason, the opinion of others, or our own wisdom. Rather, we conform our mind, heart, and will to the biblical standard.

Bread will keep the stomach full, but life will be empty without a daily meal that includes reading and meditation. Learn to recognize spiritual hunger pains, such as vague discontent or animosity toward the things of God and quickly begin to feast on the Word.

John 6:55-59
For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread the fathers ate and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.” Jesus said these things in the synagogue, as he taught at Capernaum.

1 Peter 2:2
Like new-born infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation—

Jeremiah 15:16
Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O LORD, God of hosts.

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink
Re: Make The Word Of God Your Daily Bread by ScienceWatch: 2:01am On Jan 14, 2017
Here Jesus explains to pastors world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of future pastors. Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Today, the whole world is truely blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Re: Make The Word Of God Your Daily Bread by ScienceWatch: 2:02am On Jan 14, 2017
In these scriptures we see that Jesus Christ is accused of using demonic power to deliver a man from an evil spirit.

Mat 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.

Mat 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb man spoke: and all the people were amazed, saying, this was never seen in Israel.

Mat 9:34 But the Pharisees said, He delivers out devils through the prince of the devils.

Note how the same false accusations are made against the Holy Prophet TB Joshua by church leaders world wide.
Re: Make The Word Of God Your Daily Bread by ScienceWatch: 2:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Here Jesus Christ explains who he is and why He came into the world.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the True God, but by me.

Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them into the world to do the same.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Today, the whole world is blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievers call u Xtian. Are you an Xtian or a CHRISTian? Believers. / Language Interpreter / Love: An Antidote For Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.