Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

‘lodging God’ In Hotels - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘lodging God’ In Hotels (17914 Views)

Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / The Church Of GOD In Nigeria Is Not The Government Of Nigeria - Nneka Okumazie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2016
mrmrmister:

He just showed you the most effective space-booking technique grin

Can you see? This is it grin
M thinking of what to say
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by IamProfessorval(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2016
Donating money to building churches cannot compel God to bless you. God will only love you when you love him, and your neighbor.

I weep for most of these Christians. The one they call Lord, will reject them on that day

2 Likes

Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by yeyeboi(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2016
Bros you for just post topic na smiley , good write up cool

EternalBeing:
I know of some Ashawos that will never go to Church but heard the gospel filtering into there room, repented and saved. A cultist heards Don Moen songs filtering into his room from for somedays and he repented. I'm FTC for the 1st time because this was pushed to FP without a single comment, can u believe that?! No, matter ur hate for ur Creator; the eternal Owner of the Universe still Loves you so much. PLS, accept YESHUA Christ Jesus as your Personal Lord and Savour today, tomorrow may be... Does any other person niticed the prolieration of anti-Christian articles on fp on Sundays? Coupled with the rate at which some modes quickly push them to fp while there are always so many edifying Christian articles left to laguish.
I watched true life story movies like Troy, Hercules, SPARTACUS: BLOOD AND SAND, Agora, Cleopatra, Caligular, etc.. and had a small insight into the wanton killings, lovelessness, satanic immorality, cannibalistic and animistic transformation that was fast to make the world to self-destruct just before the timely intervention of the Birth of JESUS Christ that showed them the Truth. Men lived like animals those days because they thought we die and end like animals; no afterlife, no judgement, no Power in being Holy. That was what they thought. If the exemplary Jesus was not born, the sane world as we know it today would not exist. Indeed, HE already saved the world by showing that death is not the end of Man; and that sane holiness is true Love; very possible.

Can you imagine what the world would have become had it being JESUS was not born?!
John 3:19 "This is the verdict: Light has come into the world" True Love is Holiness
I'm shedding tears of Joy cry cry cry LORD JESUS, you are indeed the Savoir of the world. Before Jesus came, men lived like animals thinking there's is no hope of conquering death and living forever.

https://davidschrock.com/2011/12/12/darkness-the-world-in-which-christ-was-born/
http://biblehub.com/library/killen/the_ancient_church/chapter_i_the_roman_empire.htm

"Nor is it strange that the Roman Empire at this period exhibited such a scene of moral pollution. There was nothing in either the philosophy or the religion of heathenism sufficient to counteract the influence of man's native depravity. In many instances the speculations of the pagan sages had a tendency, rather to weaken, than to sustain, the authority of conscience. After unsettling the foundations of the ancient superstition, the mind was left in doubt and bewilderment; for the votaries of what was called wisdom entertained widely different views even of its elementary principles. The Epicureans, who formed a large section of the intellectual aristocracy, denied the doctrine of Providence, and pronounced pleasure to be the ultimate end of man."

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/jlgi/jlgi03.htm
"CONDITION OF THE WORLD AT THE BIRTH OF JESUS
A solemn period of the world's destiny was approaching; the sky was overshadowed with darkness and filled with sinister omens.
In spite of the efforts of the initiates, polytheism, throughout Asia, Africa, and Europe, had terminated only in the downfall of civilization. The sublime cosmogony of Orpheus, so gloriously chanted by Homer, had not been attained, and the only explanation possible is that human nature found great difficulty in maintaining a certain intellectual altitude."
https://spreadingthewordwithoutsayingawordministry./2013/02/24/spiritual-wickedness-in-high-places/
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's%20Corner/Doctrines/demonology.htm
http://www.crossroad.to/charts/end-times.htm

1 Like

Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by veekid(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2016
AGUBANZE:
Thats how most of the christ embassy churches i attended back then hold all their services at 5 star hotel locations with air conditions. At the end of the service they will implore the members who do pay for the hall not to relent in the good work of the most high they are doing in a HOTEL HALL!!!. They learn how to speak in tongues and go home. It was an eye sore. Christianity is a scam

Are you not a xtian?
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by saaedlee: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2016
Those in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State should be aware of life power; it came to a point that we had to wait till the church members remove all their speakers and altar, before we could start drinking beer on Sundays.
Don't know if it still happens now!
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by SirdeKay: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2016
The impression being given here is that hotels are no -go areas for Christians under whatever guise. This is cannot be correct. Hotels are public places designated for relaxation, accommodation, reception etc and I doubt if those things are sinful in nature. Many visiting evangelists are lodged in top-notch hotels to give them enough comfort and privacy needed for their mission. So, I see no reason why Christian worshippers cannot make use of the place for religious purposes.
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2016
You Really Did Not Make Any Sense With This At All@OP
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by Timoleon(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2016
EternalBeing:
I know of some Ashawos that will never go to Church but heard the gospel filtering into there room, repented and saved. A cultist heards Don Moen songs filtering into his room from for somedays and he repented. I'm FTC for the 1st time because this was pushed to FP without a single comment, can u believe that?! No, matter ur hate for ur Creator; the eternal Owner of the Universe still Loves you so much. PLS, accept YESHUA Christ Jesus as your Personal Lord and Savour today, tomorrow may be... Does any other person niticed the prolieration of anti-Christian articles on fp on Sundays? Coupled with the rate at which some modes quickly push them to fp while there are always so many edifying Christian articles left to laguish.
I watched true life story movies like Troy, Hercules, SPARTACUS: BLOOD AND SAND, Agora, Cleopatra, Caligular, etc.. and had a small insight into the wanton killings, lovelessness, satanic immorality, cannibalistic and animistic transformation that was fast to make the world to self-destruct just before the timely intervention of the Birth of JESUS Christ that showed them the Truth. Men lived like animals those days because they thought we die and end like animals; no afterlife, no judgement, no Power in being Holy. That was what they thought. If the exemplary Jesus was not born, the sane world as we know it today would not exist. Indeed, HE already saved the world by showing that death is not the end of Man; and that sane holiness is true Love; very possible.

Can you imagine what the world would have become had it being JESUS was not born?!
John 3:19 "This is the verdict: Light has come into the world" True Love is Holiness
I'm shedding tears of Joy cry cry cry LORD JESUS, you are indeed the Savoir of the world. Before Jesus came, men lived like animals thinking there's is no hope of conquering death and living forever.

https://davidschrock.com/2011/12/12/darkness-the-world-in-which-christ-was-born/
http://biblehub.com/library/killen/the_ancient_church/chapter_i_the_roman_empire.htm

"Nor is it strange that the Roman Empire at this period exhibited such a scene of moral pollution. There was nothing in either the philosophy or the religion of heathenism sufficient to counteract the influence of man's native depravity. In many instances the speculations of the pagan sages had a tendency, rather to weaken, than to sustain, the authority of conscience. After unsettling the foundations of the ancient superstition, the mind was left in doubt and bewilderment; for the votaries of what was called wisdom entertained widely different views even of its elementary principles. The Epicureans, who formed a large section of the intellectual aristocracy, denied the doctrine of Providence, and pronounced pleasure to be the ultimate end of man."

A solemn period of the world's destiny was approaching; the sky was overshadowed with darkness and filled with sinister omens.
In spite of the efforts of the initiates, polytheism, throughout Asia, Africa, and Europe, had terminated only in the downfall of civilization. The sublime cosmogony of Orpheus, so gloriously chanted by Homer, had not been attained, and the only explanation possible is that human nature found great difficulty in maintaining a certain intellectual altitude."
https://spreadingthewordwithoutsayingawordministry./2013/02/24/spiritual-wickedness-in-high-places/
unfortunately for u, u seem kind of deluded, if not, u will understand that even after about 2000 years, the coming of Jesus couldnt stop the first or second world war, it didnt stop the rwanda civil war or the belgian congo blood bath.... Look for other issues to give Jesus credit for, as for the nature of man to maime, arson, destroy, take life... It still here with us....we just sophisticated the operation, i bet u think those in alleppo, syria are doing drama rehearsals. Please helpe urself to information, help urself to knowledge. Ever heard or read of Hades? That originated from greek mythology. He is supposedly guardian of the dead souls. I suppose the greeks like many other civilisations before Jesus believed there was an after life. The coming of Jesus barely changed much... Humans developed better ways of killing each other.
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by Siscooh: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2016
Church is the gathering of His children anywhere. It doesn't matter where they gather. The Holy Spirit within them and His presence is just OK. Ignorance makes us say and think meaningless things.
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by AGUBANZE(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2016
veekid:

Are you not a xtian?

i think i was. Am still between that thin line of being an atheist and leaving christianity. Am still self evaluating.

2 Likes

Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by yusufficient(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2016
I HOPE THAT NOW, YOU WILL BELIEVE THAT

ONLY ISLAM IS THE TOTAL WAY OF LIFE

MAY ALLAH LEADS YOU TO THE RIGHT PATH.

Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by pweetychyka(f): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2016
AGUBANZE:

i think i was. Am still between that thin line of being an atheist and leaving christianity. Am still self evaluating.

Mo gbe ooooo!
Mo ti da ran shocked shocked shocked

Hubby wat will be d faith of our unborn children undecided
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by veekid(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2016
AGUBANZE:

I know heaven dey Sha; God even dey; if you wan chop cake na den u go know say oven dey RIP Dagrin
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by foladara777(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2016
EternalBeing:
I know of some Ashawos that will never go to Church but heard the gospel filtering into there room, repented and saved. A cultist heards Don Moen and Chris Devan songs filtering into his room from my friend's room for somedays and he came to him weeping and repented. If u allow GOD use what HE gave you, your phone ringing tone, ur stereo at home, etc..can touch a Soul. I'm FTC for the 1st time because this was pushed to FP without a single comment, can u believe that?! No, matter ur hate for ur Creator; the eternal Owner of the Universe still Loves you so much. PLS, accept YESHUA Christ Jesus as your Personal Lord and Savour today, tomorrow may be... Does any other person niticed the prolieration of anti-Christian articles on fp on Sundays? Coupled with the rate at which some modes quickly push them to fp while there are always so many edifying Christian articles left to laguish.

I didn't even read your whole epistle... But amma address your chains about wanton killing and destructions before the coming off Christ... Hmmm
... Let's start this way... Jesus is God, right?? Before he came in human form he commanded some acts of wanton killing and destruction... For example d annihilation of the amalekites and sometimes he died it out himself like killing of first- borns in Egypt, so your whole premise is wrong since God was part of the killing before his coming... Even after he left, Christianity was still responsible for meaningless deaths like the inquisition so.... Am done
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by AGUBANZE(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2016
veekid:

I know heaven dey Sha; God even dey; if you wan chop cake na den u go know say oven dey RIP Dagrin

Rip Dagrin. I loved the guy
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by AGUBANZE(m): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2016
pweetychyka:

Mo gbe ooooo!
Mo ti da ran shocked shocked shocked

Hubby wat will be d faith of our unborn children undecided

bea dnt worry. You will impact your faith and what you believe in on them. I wont come between anybody and his/her faith but i will keep what i believe in onto myself. Bea dnt worry,we are cool smiley

dnt worry. No cause for alarm. We all have a thing to believe in.
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by godson4u79(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2016
Next time you come across that man, ask him what's is he doing in a community that is of no relevance to his well being.

nokiaba3:
Am Really Tired Of The Church...I Went To A Church Last Sunday And People Sowed Seed Of 50000naira And Above And The Man Sitting Beside Was Complainin He Hasnt Paid His House Rent For 6months. Church Which Way?
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by raphieMontella: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
vinelli:
Not only in the FCT o, come to places like Asaba Owerri, Port in fact most cities of this country and u would see alot of them.
asaba is the worst!
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
the word of God can be preached even in environments that are considered unholy....oluwa lo ni ile ati ekun re...

1 Like

Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by uzoexcel(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lol...nice one
AGUBANZE:

bea dnt worry. You will impact your faith and what you believe in on them. I wont come between anybody and his/her faith but i will keep what i believe in onto myself. Bea dnt worry,we are cool smiley

dnt worry. No cause for alarm. We all have a thing to believe in.
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by uzoexcel(m): 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmm....una plenty
AGUBANZE:

Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by passyhansome(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
AM A PROUD CATHOLIC WE DON'T PRACTICE SUCH, NO PACKAGING WE ARE TRADITONALIST
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by EternalBeing: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Timoleon:
unfortunately for u, u seem kind of deluded, if not, u will understand that even after about 2000 years, the coming of Jesus couldnt stop the first or second world war, it didnt stop the rwanda civil war or the belgian congo blood bath.... Look for other issues to give Jesus credit for, as for the nature of man to maime, arson, destroy, take life... It still here with us....we just sophisticated the operation, i bet u think those in alleppo, syria are doing drama rehearsals. Please helpe urself to information, help urself to knowledge. Ever heard or read of Hades? That originated from greek mythology. He is supposedly guardian of the dead souls. I suppose the greeks like many other civilisations before Jesus believed there was an after life. The coming of Jesus barely changed much... Humans developed better ways of killing each other.
You are not being sincere to yourself. The World would have become a place of Chaos, where being good would mean being weak. But now we know that good people are the Strongest for they shall live forever, while evil people shall end like chaff. For now the world may not be free of evil until HE finally returns to permanently take over. Almost everybody that are making effort not to submit their Souls to being evil are doing so because Jesus has shown us the benefit that follows. If I have no hope of living forever, I'll surely be a killer and probably would have killed you and many more, and in return I might have been killed too. But I know better now. Just before the birth of YESHUA Christ Jesus, the men were fast transforming to becoming totally and wholly evil living like animals, thinking there's no tomorrow. The rate of proliferation of evil was halted and massively reversed by the exemplary life of Jesus; he showed humans that we can live forever if we do good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by EternalBeing: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
yeyeboi:
Bros you for just post topic na smiley , good write up cool

grin grin grin Thanks my brother. Na GOD catch them O! Them no they gree move this kin enter FP. Na anti-Christan stuff that would destroy people's faith them dey always rush to fp on Sundays. But GOD pass them sha!

2 Likes

Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by poweredcom(m): 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
I DON SEE BUILDING WHERE BE SAY UPSTAIRS NA ASHEWO RED LIGHT HOTEL..

DOWNSTAIRS NA ..REDEEM CHURCH...

SAME BUILDING I PUT HAND FOR HEAD..... shocked shocked shocked shocked FOR AMUKOKO AREA
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by GreatManBee: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
EternalBeing:
I dedicate this FTC to Evangelists that go all out to preach to the unreached Souls in Hotels, Brothels, War Fronts and up North at the Strong Hold of BokoHarams, Iran, Iraq, etc.. most importantly to the slained Martyrs that even threat of death did not reduce their Love for Jesus; YAHWEH is not man, eternal Crown and Life awaits you all.
I know of some Ashawos that will never go to Church but heard the gospel filtering into there room from such Church, repented and saved. A cultist heards Don Moen and Chris Devan songs filtering into his room from my friend's room for somedays and he came to him weeping and repented. If u allow GOD use what HE gave you, your phone ringing tone, ur stereo at home, etc..can touch a Soul. I'm FTC for the 1st time because this was pushed to FP without a single comment, can u believe that?! No, matter ur hate for ur Creator; the eternal Owner of the Universe still Loves you so much. PLS, accept YESHUA Christ Jesus as your Personal Lord and Savour today, tomorrow may be... Does any other person niticed the prolieration of anti-Christian articles on fp on Sundays? Coupled with the rate at which some modes quickly push them to fp while there are always so many edifying Christian articles left to laguish.

I'm shedding tears of Joy cry cry cry LORD JESUS, you are indeed the Savoir of the world. Before Jesus came, men lived like animals thinking there's is no usefulness for being good, no hope of conquering death and living forever.

Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by phrenology: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
EternalBeing:
I dedicate this FTC to Evangelists that go all out to preach to the unreached Souls in Hotels, Brothels, War Fronts and up North at the Strong Hold of BokoHarams, Iran, Iraq, etc.. most importantly to the slained Martyrs that even threat of death did not reduce their Love for Jesus; YAHWEH is not man, eternal Crown and Life awaits you all.
I know of some Ashawos that will never go to Church but heard the gospel filtering into there room from such Church, repented and saved. A cultist heards Don Moen and Chris Devan songs filtering into his room from my friend's room for somedays and he came to him weeping and repented. If u allow GOD use what HE gave you, your phone ringing tone, ur stereo at home, etc..can touch a Soul. I'm FTC for the 1st time because this was pushed to FP without a single comment, can u believe that?! No, matter ur hate for ur Creator; the eternal Owner of the Universe still Loves you so much. PLS, accept YESHUA Christ Jesus as your Personal Lord and Savour today, tomorrow may be... Does any other person niticed the prolieration of anti-Christian articles on fp on Sundays? Coupled with the rate at which some modes quickly push them to fp while there are always so many edifying Christian articles left to laguish.

I'm shedding tears of Joy cry cry cry LORD JESUS, you are indeed the Savoir of the world. Before Jesus came, men lived like animals thinking there's is no usefulness for being good, no hope of conquering death and living forever.

Please do you have this song by Chris Delvan 'He is the holy ghost spirit of the living God' the one I had before was about 19mins long and contains a sermon at the end.

1 Like

Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by syndrum(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
You think 7 bottles of chilled Orijin na small issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by Timoleon(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
EternalBeing:

You are not being sincere to yourself. The World would have become a place of Chaos, where being good would mean being weak. But now we know that good people are the Strongest for they shall live forever, while evil people shall end like chaff. For now the world may not be free of evil until HE finally returns to permanently take over. Almost everybody that are making effort not to submit their Souls to being evil are doing so because Jesus has shown us the benefit that follows. If I have no hope of living forever, I'll surely be a killer and probably would and killed you and many more, and in return I might have been killed too. But I know better now. Just before the birth of YESHUA Christ Jesus, the men were fast transforming to becoming totally and wholly evil living like animals, thinking there's no tomorrow. The rate of proliferation of evil was halted and massively reversed by the exemplary life of Jesus; he showed humans that we can live forever if we do good.
i can now confirm that yoy truly are deluded.
Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by EternalBeing: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
phrenology:

Please do you have this song by Chris Delvan 'He is the holy ghost spirit of the living God' the one I had before was about 19mins long and contains a sermon at the end.

I will check my collections and get back.to you. But Chris Devan's track that I cant stop listening to,even when I'm driving is titled ”JESUS The Light of The World” He said a revelational Sermon at the end that the Creator wants just one thing from us,to keep and prevent our hearts from meditating on evil thoughts.

1 Like

Re: ‘lodging God’ In Hotels by phrenology: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
EternalBeing:

I will check my collections and get back.to you. But Chris Devan's track that I cant stop listening to,even when I'm driving is titled ”JESUS The Light of The World” He said a revelational Sermon at the end that the Creator wants just one thing from us,to keep and prevent our hearts from meditating on evil thoughts.
Maybe you can share that with me. Please!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Symbolic Difference Between Pope Benedict And Pope Francis.(dressing) / Watch This Shocking Video - TB JOSHUA PROPHESIED ZAMBIA'S VICTORY! / Have You Ever Been Blessed Through Tithing And Giving In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.