Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" (62750 Views)

Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Tonto Dikeh Debunks Reports Saying She Can't Marry An Igbo Man / Daddy Freeze: If Your Spouse Can’t Access Your Phone, E-mail Or Bank Details.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by sukkottt: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
baby124:

Freeze is being fed at the moment by his baby mama. He will say anything to keep it coming. Ask yourself why he has not married her yet? Or let me ask you freeze? You no de taya? Your ex-wife does not want you anymore. So stop carrying out your frustration on her on all Yoruba women. Your mother comes from a beggar and despicable stock. Your whole mother's Romanian beggar ancestors don't come near to Yoruba women. Those dirty criminals always robbing people all over Europe and smelling like 10day old refuse. The lowest and most ridiculed white People in the world for that matter.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
I a m ashamed to be called a yoruba man its only yoruba men who comes out in public to insult our women does this shameless albino have sisters or mothers? undecided

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by baby124: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Treasuredlove:
Lol...funny thread. After freeze's wife haff beat him finish
Hahahaha. The short looking displaced albino IDP is frustrated. They don chase am from where e de eat
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by sukkottt: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
baby124:

Anyone can marry who they like. But don't come and tell lies on Yoruba women. You are hailing a fuckboy like freeze. Who without women cannot maintain the packaging he is currently displaying. And as to your brother that started the discussion. He apparently has smelly mouth and a tiny penis which made two Yoruba women run away at the altar. Both men are talking from a place and severe pain, depression and anger. I am just laying the facts bare here
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Youngzedd:

It's better you keep quiet than say what you don't know. Are you the one to tell us about culture and all that

Okay, Yoru is the people, while Yoruba is the language.

Abegi stop it.

okay. thank you
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by yemiosinbajo: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
slimghost:

Such ignorance! There is nothing like IBO. That word is a corruption of the word Igbo and it's often derogatory. learn!

Therefore you are saying that the almighty Chinua Achebe was ignorant, derogatory and corrupt, because in the famous novel- Things Fall Apart, the word 'Igbo' is not mentioned, rather it is spelt 'Ibo'.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by baby124: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
sukkottt:
These are facts though. You should see them yabbing the dozie guy. He even made a sex tape with one runs girl showing his small pe*nis. Both Igbo women he married have run away from him. The Yoruba ones he engaged before them ran away before marriage. They said he has severe halitosis and always gathering spit in his mouth. One of his Igbo wives confessed not being able to sleep with him. All this was written on blogs. LMAO. That these two losers Dozie and Freeze are being hailed is an outrage and insults. Men who cannot piss standing up without being laughed at by the women that know them.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by pressplay411(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Shut it mr fake igbo!.. i the first place no real igbo person will refer himself as "ibo"

Freeze is not far from the truth.. infact he is on the truth 100%. And he is not the only one saying this.. many pple cant be wrong at d same time.

The truth is that when u marry and igbo woman u are assured of 100% support from her in everything u do to make the family better.
She can borrow money for ur sake to support u without letting u know..
unlike most most of other women from other tribes who is after expensive cloth for party and owanmbe... and rely on feeding her kids with owambe rice.

My neighbour from urobho delta state cant stop talking about his igbo wife till tommoro.
This guy was deported from abroad after 7yrs and came back home with nothing but frustration.
He was lucky to meet this igbo gal he fell inlov with... now the man is driving G-class.

It is this gal that harboured him and shelter him
it is the gal that brought business idea to him that hez doing now.
It is same gal that borrowed money for him to start life again.

U can say its not all igbo women that are like that yes i concor..
But the possiblity of u getting a good igbo gal is on high side.
Coz 95% of igbo gals are very Supporting
Coz they are trained not to be lazy.

Truth is, this quality cannot be attributed to any particular tribe/ethnic group or race.
It is an innate individual quality.
In the antitheses you'll also find several Yoruba men that have been ruined by their Igbo spouse.

You will also find countless Igbo men attribute their wealth to their Yoruba wife's support as well.
You'll find countless whites attribute their success to their black spousal support, etc.

It's not a matter of race or tribe.
It's all about finding the one that builds you up, not bring you down.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by puresaint12(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dude she's not a chicken. Go to chicken republic!!
I keep telling people,The way you dress is the way you are addressed; you dress like a chicken, you're addressed like one.
Longcucumber:
fresh laps
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Paulscholari(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Unmh.. Am a Yoruba guy. And do you think I smell lies... Unmh I can smell a whole bunch of truth. That guy head they correct attimes.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by bishop4life(m): 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mizsylviah:
I am 100% Igbo

My dear so you just managed to describe yourself 100% ?

Congratulations
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ginaz are you igbo?
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by henryhemon(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mizsylviah:
I am igbo but i beg to differ........Some Igbo ladies r not well mannered,often proud and they believe beauty is everything so they tend to think with their anus sometimes instead of d head.........Well,one man's food is another man's poison,all the same,i respect his opinion.....

Yes most of them are proud but they are industrious .....nothing more than that,to find a quiet and humble igbo lady is in God's hands.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by iykedare(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
baby124:

Freeze is being fed at the moment by his baby mama. He will say anything to keep it coming. Ask yourself why he has not married her yet? Or let me ask you freeze? You no de taya? Your ex-wife does not want you anymore. So stop carrying out your frustration on her on all Yoruba women. Your mother comes from a beggar and despicable stock. Your whole mother's Romanian beggar ancestors don't come near to Yoruba women. Those dirty criminals always robbing people all over Europe and smelling like 10day old refuse. The lowest and most ridiculed white People in the world for that matter.

The guy tasted an IBO woman s pu$$1 and fell in love. You sound really bitter. You wish you had what they have.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Longcucumber(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
puresaint12:
Dude she's not a chicken. Go to chicken republic!!
I keep telling people,The way you dress is the way you are addressed; you dress like a chicken, you're addressed like one.
hehehehe the most important thing is that she gat fresh laps.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by yemiosinbajo: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
ifeomaekol:
point of correction, there's nothing like ibo, its igbo simple. Ibo is how other tribes pronounce igbo.

So, why did Chinua Achebe write it severally in Things Fall Apart as ''Ibo''?
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Olumaeme: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Shut it mr fake igbo!.. i the first place no real igbo person will refer himself as "ibo"

Freeze is not far from the truth.. infact he is on the truth 100%. And he is not the only one saying this.. many pple cant be wrong at d same time.

The truth is that when u marry and igbo woman u are assured of 100% support from her in everything u do to make the family better.
She can borrow money for ur sake to support u without letting u know..
unlike most most of other women from other tribes who is after expensive cloth for party and owanmbe... and rely on feeding her kids with owambe rice.

My neighbour from urobho delta state cant stop talking about his igbo wife till tommoro.
This guy was deported from abroad after 7yrs and came back home with nothing but frustration.
He was lucky to meet this igbo gal he fell inlov with... now the man is driving G-class.

It is this gal that harboured him and shelter him
it is the gal that brought business idea to him that hez doing now.
It is same gal that borrowed money for him to start life again.

U can say its not all igbo women that are like that yes i concor..
But the possiblity of u getting a good igbo gal is on high side.
Coz 95% of igbo gals are very Supporting
Coz they are trained not to be lazy.

If that's the case then most of the baby mamas will not be igbos, most of the women looking for marriage will not be igbos, most of the women releasing SEX tape up and Dan will not be igbos, then with their support, igbo men will not be pushing drugs up and Dan, igbo women will not be worshipping money as if their lives depend on it.

Look, am not here to talk insult The igbos or something, as a guy who has dated almost all the tribes in Nigeria, I can tell you for free that, Hausa and Fulani women are The best, followed by Yoruba women.

Igbo women are too obsessed with money and material things, they will milk you dry, will put all their family problem on you.
When an igbo family has a beautiful lady in the family, they believe their problems are finished when she wants to get married.

I will never be caught dead married to an igbo woman.
GO to Stella dimokokus blog, then plenty for there looking for husbands.

An igbo woman can never be faithful to you in your trying time, they will always cheat for material things.

If you want to be doomed, marry an igbo woman, you will first of all sell your belongings to pay for bride price sef.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
Captainbells:
Freeze talks too much!

But then again Igbo girls are simply top notch!
Beauty and all brains..
We are just not pretty faces!!
We work hard for our sh.it too
Don't matter how we do it, but all na hard work grin

But then again I'm Nigerian first before Igbo!
Saying that, I've just started telling people I'm South African! Nigeria and their plenty bad news don tire me.. grin grin

Just a little correction Nne...Nigeria is an artificial creation of man(Lord Lugard) in 1914...which can seize to exist tomorrow but Igbo is who you are which can NEVER be erased...Can you seize being Igbo? NO...though you can deny you are one but disowning your Dad doesn't remove his DNA in you. In all, you are first an Igbo before a Nigeria...Thanks...btw you sounded derogatory, vain, & vulgar in "don't matter how you do it" part? Is that an experience and narration of your life and family? No offense
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by baby124: 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
iykedare:

The guy tasted an IBO woman s pu$$1 and fell in love. You sound really bitter. You wish you had what they have.
I am happy for Freeze. He is hailing where he is eating. In this recession, I am all for feeding the homeless and IDP's. The homeless also must kiss ass to keep their food coming

I put it to you that Freeze has a child with his fantastic baby mama, almost 2 now but has refused to marry her. The same baby mama abandoned her home for half cast. An igbo woman with 4 children to be with a Bleep boy. That is not something to be bitter about. Freeze does not have one admirable and desirable trait in him. He is frustrated that his greener pasture is not fetching him the money he thought. Hence this mess he put him and his mother in. You should pity Freeze, he's a nuisance to you and himself

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Enahi(f): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nonsense so the ladies from other tribes whose husbands are successful married igbo women. Oh I forgot Aliko Dangote is married to an igbo woman,Bola Tinubu is married to an igbo woman,Otedola is married to an igbo woman. I think igbo women are faliurs because their husbands aren't even listed as some of the most successful men from Africa.

I am not a hater but igbo ladies are just there nothing fantastic about them!

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by thesicilian: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kingbuhari:
the truth is very bitter
True, no matter how you meant it.
Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by thesicilian: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
catal:
i dont know why people think a persons level and quality of education changes who they really are.IT DOES NOT!. and this loudmouthed daddy freeze is a good example. i can mention 1000 more who are like this .
Education is supposed to refine a person's character. But it seems a lot of people deliberately decide not to let their education influence them.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by moghulis: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
NAH TODAY THIS IS WHAT ANOTHER YORUBA GUY SAID ABOUT IGBO GIRLScheesy

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by chemystery: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
mikezuruki:

Hmm. I don see person wey carry tribe for head!
IBO refers to the people; while IGBO is the language.
People like you are divisive and stereotypical! I've met many yoruba ladies that are respectful, supportive, and loyal.
As a man, irrespective of whether money dey your hand or not, if you want to be treated like a king, marry yoruba.
And by way, the DEFINITION of SUCCESS or being SUCCESSFUL is relative. OkayBye
And i guess too Yorubber is the people and Yoruba is the language. While Awusa is the people, Hausa is the language.
Thanks, i have learnt something new from you today grin

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
baby124:

An Igbo man who was dumped by Yoruba women for his tiny pe*nis and smelling mouth started it. He was inviting Yoruba men to marry Igbo women. Is that not begging. And oh, the Igbo man's two marriages to Igbo ladies have also collapsed. If marrying an Igbo woman was a sign of success why is he a failure at marriage? Misery mustbneed company

Excuse me, we are supposed to take the word of a serial marriage failure even to Igbo women. And a man with low self esteem like freeze who can't eat without a woman working to feed him. Or you and your other monikers desperate to marry Yoruba men. If you want Yoruba men, find one that will marry you. Why are you losers so threatened by Yoruba woman? Are you telling us that you cannot prove your ability to get a Yoruba man without putting down Yoruba women? Could it be that the natural first choice which you are afraid of for a Yoruba man is a Yoruba woman? If you are a man, then you are suffering from severe loss of self esteem and pride to even engage in such.

Your post lack content and comes across as misguided. You lack coherency and clarity. I can not even relate with contents of your post, please are you mistakening me for someone else?

Recently on this same nairaland I saw pictures of a black yoruba man wedding a light skin Igbo girl. Seriously yoruba ladies are dirty & noisy and that is the end of the story.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by DozieInc(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool I am a full-blooded Yoruba (Egba/Ijebu) man and I prefer Yoruba women all day every day. It is unlikely that I will marry a Nigerian woman but if I do na Yoruba woman -no doubt.While Igbo women know how to package (with makeup/bleaching) themselves better than Yoruba women, I do not consider them more attractive than Yoruba women. And when it comes to character it depends on the individual and how she was raised. I have dated money grubbing Ibo women and very caring Yoruba women and vice versa. cool
Yoruba ladies don bleach even turn albino.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Missmossy(f): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Freeze and his ever seeking attention grin grin this makes little or no sense. Every tribe has it number of spouses who are successful, it has Nothing to do with tribe.

Ask those prominent successful people won't mention names. Anyways talk is cheap Freeze just want to stay relevant. His life doesn't inspire anyone embarassed

Such a bad life, no wonder he likes to blab. The way people here carry this issue on their head though. Haha this is a serious something.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Olumaeme:

If that's the case then most of the baby mamas will not be igbos, most of the women looking for marriage will not be igbos, most of the women releasing SEX tape up and Dan will not be igbos, then with their support, igbo men will not be pushing drugs up and Dan, igbo women will not be worshipping money as if their lives depend on it.

Look, am not here to talk insult The igbos or something, as a guy who has dated almost all the tribes in Nigeria, I can tell you for free that, Hausa and Fulani women are The best, followed by Yoruba women.

Igbo women are too obsessed with money and material things, they will milk you dry, will put all their family problem on you.
When an igbo family has a beautiful lady in the family, they believe their problems are finished when she wants to get married.

I will never be caught dead married to an igbo woman.
GO to Stella dimokokus blog, then plenty for there looking for husbands.

An igbo woman can never be faithful to you in your trying time, they will always cheat for material things.

If you want to be doomed, marry an igbo woman, you will first of all sell your belongings to pay for bride price sef.

My brother i can see painment in ur comment.
Take life eazy.
By the ways which babymama ar3 u talking about.. undecided talkin about baby mama u know yoruba gals are worst...

Wizkid babymama...yoruba gal
Wizkid 2nd babymama.... yoruba gal
9ce babymama... yoruba gal
Davido babymama.... yoruba gal
One of 2face babymamas..... yoruba gal
Olumaintain babymam...... yoruba gal
The list can go and on if i do research.
So dont even go dat side.

I dont want to be tribalistic but u are forcing me to do that!..
Im only here for the truth! cool

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Alexbrain(m): 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mizsylviah:
I am 100% Igbo
Bros you are not. Your statement above clearly states it.

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Enahi:
Nonsense so the ladies from other tribes whose husbands are successful married igbo women. Oh I forgot Aliko Dangote is married to an igbo woman,Bola Tinubu is married to an igbo woman,Otedola is married to an igbo woman. I think igbo women are faliurs because their husbands aren't even listed as some of the most successful men from Africa.

I am not a hater but igbo ladies are just there nothing fantastic about them!
Bad belle go kill you.grin
Zik your first president married a Yoruba woman abi? And why are you calling Tinubu the corrupt politician and drug baron who can't step into US because he is a wanted drug pusher?

Didn't you know Akpabio's wife is Igbo woman? Akpabio is not an Igbo man oh. And he is a very resounded developer of Akwa ibom state and current senate minority leader in House of assembly.

Afonja diegrin

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by linusbnn(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mizsylviah:
I am 100% Igbo

You are from Kwale,abi Kwale na Igbo? grin

Re: Freeze: "If You Are A Yoruba Man & Want To Be Successful, Marry An Igbo Woman" by baby124: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Funnicator:

Your post lack content and comes across as misguided. You lack coherency and clarity. I can not even relate with contents of your post, please are you mistakening me for someone else?

Recently on this same nairaland I saw pictures of a black yoruba man wedding a light skin Igbo girl. Seriously yoruba ladies are dirty & noisy and that is the end of the story.
That does not stop the fact that if you are Dozie, 4 women have run from you. From what you wrote and your insane conclusion. If I were to follow your example, all Igbo men have small pen*is and halitosis. That is why they are begging for Yoruba men to come and help impregnate Igbo women. You see your life. LMAO. Your world came crashing down with disappointment when you read the back story of these two losers. Any successful man will be too busy to be writing fuckboy stories, headlines and essays! Dozie can't even keep women! 4 have run from him! Freeze was rendered homeless, and can not even afford to take care of his baby mama's 4 kids and his own kid. These are the two ugly things I should even be bothered about. By the way, what is so great about being light skin? Most of the Nigerian women who are light skin are not natural. I am naturally light skin and I love dark skin. Dark skin is very beautiful. It's only an African man suffering from severe low self esteem, schizophrenia, mental slavery that will call dark skin dirty. I pity you. Even the white people get skin cancer to look darker. Nothing can come out good from your reproductive hole be you man or woman. I advise you to kill yourself and save the world. LMAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Wearing Bum Shorts, Davido’s Chioma, Lydia Forson React / God Is Responsible For My Sexy Shape Not Plastic Surgeons - Omobutty / Uche Ogbodo: My Nude Pictures Were To Show The Woman I Had Become

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104