Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? (4101 Views)

Rotimi Drops A Very Beautiful Video For 'Only Human' / R U In Owerri And You Want To Learn How To Play The Piano? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by muffins(f): 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

what do you mean anambra and abia girls win beauty pagents. which ones are you talking about? cause nigeria does have A LOT of beauty pagents. lol
its hard to keep up with all of them so i just focus on the most popular and meaningful one "MBGN" the rest, too many.
but imo does win pagents, or are you forgetting MBGN 2007 and Anambra MBGN 2008.
and yes Genevieve is from Imo State but Tonto is from Port Harcourt, River State.hahaha reppin that Imo State!!  grin
i did see a lot of pretty girls when i was in Owerri though, so yeah. . .

Thanks for confirming my story kiss.
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by ikejaDON: 12:01am On Nov 09, 2009
na we for delta fine pass
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by muffins(f): 12:11am On Nov 09, 2009
Delta, Who? shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Why Are Owerri and Oguta Girls Very Beautiful? by THEAMAKA3(f): 7:22am On Nov 09, 2009
ahn ahn. lol
from Edo State to Calabar, everyone go argue say their place fine pass.
everywhere nah.

KB1:

Why are you'all beating around the bush with this topic? Just come on out and say the obvious; Igbo girls look waaay better than Yoruba. No need to use Eastern and Western cities to make your comparisons when you can just use the people native to them. Hey, and you cant say I'm being tribal, because I'm not even African, I'm Akatta as you'd say. grin
see this Nsukka here, always fishing for problems.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Be Mine By M.I Ft. Wizkid / Download Mr Eazi - Supernova (instrumental) / 50 Cent Fall Out With Dre And Iovine?! Wtf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.