Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

UNIBEN Admission 2016 : Why Am I Not Yet Admitted?. Get In Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN Admission 2016 : Why Am I Not Yet Admitted?. Get In Here (789 Views)

2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread!!! / UNIZIK Notice To Candidates That Scored 40 & Above But Not Yet Admitted 2017/201 / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Admission 2016 : Why Am I Not Yet Admitted?. Get In Here by Creeza(m): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2016
Why is my kofa still showing 'submitted' instead of 'admitted' ?

This a question running through the minds of many aspirants, now I want to show you, and not just tell you why that is so! Enjoy!

How many third batch candidates have you seen admitted with proof of recieving the letter? Not many I guess.

The crux is hidden in the fact that their screening was rushed, and a façade, just a make shift of ' face - face screening '

Personally, I have nothing against them, but remember I posted sometime criticising the man handling, flogging mistreatment of third batch? Doesnt this show that only few will, or already have been chosen from the batch.

Talking about supplementary. It is a gamble, and only the IKP's ( i know Person) have an added advantage. I remember a friend of mine, a girl, wont disclose name for security reasons: Her dad is a lecturer and he was given two slots to fill.

What did he do?
He simply put his daughter(second batch) and her friend who bought supplementary form and as at the moment of writing this, both have paid acceptance fees and through with online clearance.

Look deeper, you will see the glaring truth in polished silver. All first batch were admitted, all I mean and just a few were denied - someonelse bought their slot. (believe me if you want, but thats the truth)

Now, hitting the nail vehemently on the epicap of contention, Tell me how many non catchment were admitted in second batch? Not many of which I can count.

If you are still in doubt ,ask yourself 'what happened to 45 % merit; 35 catchment and 20 elds?

My dear, it has already been implemented. I can boldly testify to that : Second batch screening was fast not because they were few but because it was jus 35 % of the available slot.

ANY HOPE? you may ask, I dont want to burst your bubbles but my dear sitting at home waiting for your kofa to miraculously change to admitted now wont help - the only remedy is to act ( If you know what I mean- and believe me you 'll be needing very very long legs).

This is Nigeria where anything can happen only if you put your mind to it.

If there is any list again, I doubt its Elds or whatever you want to call it.

You are not on merit, not on catchment and even elds...your only shot was the Merit as a non catchment, and you say ' I'm waiting for second list' well I hope the V.c is your uncle.

Nevertheless, I wish you all the best in this year's admission proces
s, just 10 days to go.
In the end ,you will smile and rejoice.

#HAPPY christ the King day #corpusCHRISTUS

cc Lalasticlala
dominique
Richiez
fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

She Is Seriously In A Deep Pain, She Needs Your Advice / Medical School Dropout Bags 1st Class In UNILAG / Fluid Mechanics Crew Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.