Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Before You Criticise That Pastor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Criticise That Pastor (14976 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016 / MC Abbey's Act At The Experience Lagos 2016 (That Pastor Bamiloye Reacted To) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by sharpchap: 12:47am On Dec 20, 2016
Some 'christian' channels are just like African magic. Someone with half a brain can see thru the whole thing. Its just so painful to watch ppl being conned. Wish my conscience would allow me to look the other way and ignore. Any way some of the ppl on this forum are paid to post trash. Ghen Ghen GOD haf warn una with American election, una no hear. Ok GOD next action is doing press up so that una go hear well well. That is my own prediction.
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by monica40: 3:34am On Dec 20, 2016
BAAL PROPHET,BAAL Rev FATHERS,BAAL BISHOPS,BAAL PASTORS,BAAL POPE,BAAL ARCHBISHOP NEVER PROPHECIES ANYTHING GOOD
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by room089: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2016
shestrong:

Yes genuine pastors.

Aunty which of them doesn't claim to be genuine and hears directly from God?
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by gemale(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
ScienceWatch:
A truth seeker, this will be interesting to you.
The Holy Scoan Church, and the Holy prophet TB Joshua has blessed me. Every time I watch the instantaneous Deliverance of Evil spirits and also the immediate healing of various terminal sickness and the deep acceptance of the Scoan congregation that Jesus is alive. On Emmanuel TV I witness the deepest love of Jesus the Messiah for the suffering masses regardless of their religion, race or creed.
The Holy Books Of ACTS has come alive in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

The sincere suffering masses from all religions and cults world wide, finally have scientific verifiable evidence that the Messiah, Jesus Christ came to usher in a new covenant through the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria. The Scoan church provide 24hr transmission on Emmanuel TV world wide that provides abundant evidence of the full LOVE of the Father for the masses, which is free deliverance from Demons, free healing even from terminal sickness and free material blessings and all kind of breakthrough. MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS.
So tell me pls, wasn't true Christianity being practiced in d world b4 d advent of SCOAN?
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by ScienceWatch: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
gemale:

So tell me pls, wasn't true Christianity being practiced in d world b4 d advent of SCOAN?
Hi GEMALE, it is good that you emphasize
"true Christianity".

It will be best to let Jesus's words answer your question on what a "true pastor" must do. Pastors shape our ideas and beliefs more than the Holy Bible do, thats why for hundreds of years we have FAKE Christianity.

1) Firstly, you must be able to recognize a FAKE pastor. Closely examine John 14:12

2) Jesus never wanted chancers - conference speakers, motivational speakers and DEAD CHURCHES for such a mighty WORK.

3) We must clearly understand the word "WORKS" Jesus often used the word "WORKS" to describe what He does and what a TRUE pastor must also do. John 14:12

4) The Holy Scoan Church Nigeria
is the greatest modern example of what must happen in every church world-wide - If all fake pastor are removed from their[b] "self serving"[/b] pulpits.

1 Like

Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by ScienceWatch: 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
sharpchap:
Some 'christian' channels are just like African magic. Someone with half a brain can see thru the whole thing. Its just so painful to watch ppl being conned. Wish my conscience would allow me to look the other way and ignore. Any way some of the ppl on this forum are paid to post trash. Ghen Ghen GOD haf warn una with American election, una no hear. Ok GOD next action is doing press up so that una go hear well well. That is my own prediction.
Hi SHARPCHAP, I share you pain, YES, more than 90% of churches can not experience what Jesus Christ want us to have because of FAKE pastors.

So what does Jesus himself say about these sinful FAKE pastors ?

Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists that humbly want spiritual enlightenment and power;

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.
Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

A pastor, minister, evangelist, pope etc, will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?
They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by ScienceWatch: 1:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
DeSepiero:

Still on your subject; criticism of Pastors
This is a very good topic for all church-goers because we are easily fooled by them.

I too was thoroughly fooled until I carefully examined Emmanuel TV. Then finally the TRUTH about John 14:12 hit me like a sledge-hammer.

Here is what the mighty Jesus Christ is saying to all pastors in John 14:12.

"Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”

1 Like

Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by urheme: 4:12pm On Dec 21, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Nice piece.......
..... but only applicable to genuine Pastors who are truly called into Ministry, not the crooks and possessed witchcraft masters parading the country as Prophets....

Today, it takes a well grounded christian to identify true pastors.

But God still remains the same.....giving everyone according to his works in Christ.

Christ was also criticized, there is nothing wrong with a healthy criticism... it may help them to mend their excess..... knowing some one is also watching apart from God.....

Christ drove some demons into a herd of swine and the all jumped in to the river and died.....the swines owner cannot be happy because it is a big loss....

Christ was not only criticized but was told to leave their land......spiritual matter na fire..
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by Heavenly102: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
ScienceWatch:
This is a very good topic for all church-goers because we are easily fooled by them.

I too was thoroughly fooled until I carefully examined Emmanuel TV. Then finally the TRUTH about John 14:12 hit me like a sledge-hammer.

Here is what the mighty Jesus Christ is saying to all pastors in John 14:12.

"Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

A pastor, minister, evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff.

apparently Oyedepo thinks TB Joshua is fake, what do you think about this? http://www.charismamag.com/spirit/devotionals/daily-breakthroughs?view=article&id=758:church-leaders-still-at-odds-over-credibility-of-faith-healer-tb-joshua&catid=154
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by ScienceWatch: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Heavenly102:
apparently Oyedepo thinks TB Joshua is fake, what do you think about this? http://www.charismamag.com/spirit/devotionals/daily-breakthroughs?view=article&id=758:church-leaders-still-at-odds-over-credibility-of-faith-healer-tb-joshua&catid=154
There is no known cure for foolishness. Dig a little deeper and you will find Oyedepo's hidden motive.

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews ATHEISTIC rejection of The Messiah.
In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction.

The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked ! The miraculous healing and powerful deliverance from evil spirits continue to the end.

Now we have no more excuse for our dark ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.

It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?

Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH of the existence of a creator God. to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by shestrong(f): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2016
oladimejiX:
If I hear

lol
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by shestrong(f): 12:06am On Dec 22, 2016
pocohantas:
How did you know the ones in that picture are genuine?

dunno how dat picture got there
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by shestrong(f): 12:09am On Dec 22, 2016
Babzilla:
Lemme guess You are either a pastor or one of the pastor's groupies

please don't make me laugh dearie
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by shestrong(f): 12:10am On Dec 22, 2016
Remilekun101:
This is arrant nonsense.

You know why they call themselves sheep because sheep hardly revolt, Just acting vulnerable always, following commands even if the commands are senseless or will lead them to nothing, just trusting in some shepherds guidance

dats why you're not God,let God b d judge
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by shestrong(f): 12:13am On Dec 22, 2016
johnmattew:
OP must be from cananland

@john Matthew lol
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by shestrong(f): 12:15am On Dec 22, 2016
madamcoolstory:

No man is above criticism. Especially when you are not doing things right. Shikena!

Dat is y I will ask again,R they not humans too?
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by shestrong(f): 12:17am On Dec 22, 2016
DangotePikin:
Good post. Sometimes what I see here makes me believe that Nairalanders are full of hate.

don't ever be discouraged...and thank u
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by shestrong(f): 12:19am On Dec 22, 2016
proffemi:

None of the above is a sufficient excuse for what we see nowadays.
There's no more potent anti-evangelical force right now than the lifestyle and utterances of many of these self-styled "Men of God".

dats ur opinion
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by shestrong(f): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2016
paulabdeel:
Praise Synagogue all you want, I want you to know that Synagogue is not for Christians. Judaists are still attending their Synagogues. And if you want to criticize a minister of God, go ahead and spew all the trash you can. However remember that the Bible states that "Who are you to criticize another man's servant? By his master he is able to stand or fall"
The same people criticising these flamboyant ministers are the ones who refuse to support the genuine ones who are living by the standard of the Bible. They question their calling because they don't ride jeeps and do not live. The foundation of God stands sure, God knows those who are His.

uve made a whole lot of sense from this little piece,thank you.
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by shestrong(f): 12:23am On Dec 22, 2016
hotspec:
OP, well written, but a called-man of God is quite different from an ordained man of God. U may be ordained as a Pastor and not called by God. Now, ao many of the Pastors were called by God? If u have a true call on u and have good training, ur case will be different. Many Pastors are doing what ordinarily, me a bench warmer would never do. They were once a man like me bf they became Pastors, so i expect them to be fallible. But due to d highly referred post they now occupy, a lot is required of them. How would u feel, if u saw Buhari in a beer parlour or ashawo joint(as a president)? How much more a.Pastor? Guess ure also a pastor?

no m not a pastor,thnx.
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by shestrong(f): 12:26am On Dec 22, 2016
naijakissleave:

And why must u use these men of God pics; aint there other ones?

truly don't know how it gt der
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by proffemi: 7:38am On Dec 22, 2016
shestrong:

dats ur opinion

Hey, smart aleck, obviously, I stated my opinion, not yours . So what's your point again?!
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by shestrong(f): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2016
[quote author=proffemi post=52151377]

Hey, smart aleck, obviously, I stated my opinion, not yours . cheesy have a nice day
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by Heavenly102: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2016
emmahoney:
After independence, in order to build a great
nation, each country went to work. But in Nigeria,
after independence, our people went to pray and
fast.
So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here
and took our palm seedlings and built a great
factory of it.
While we were praying, Singapore went into
investment in technology.
While we were praying, India went into ICT.
While we were praying, China went to massive
industrialisation.
While we were praying, UAE went into massive
infra structural development.
While we were binding and casting Lucifer,
Japan went into technological development.
While we were speaking in tongues, Denmark
went into education of her citizens.
While we were mounting big speakers in our
places of worship, USA was mounting man on
the moon.
After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided
to reward us according to our labour.
Since those that went into industrialisation,
technology, infra structural development, ICT,
education etc have been rewarded accordingly.
It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in
prayers.
That's why today, Nigerian pastors are
competing in building the biggest churches.
That's why there are more prayer houses and
worship places than hospitals and schools.
That's why people rush to prayer houses for
medical and business solutions instead of
hospitals.
That's why we don't do business visibility before
jumping into it since we are going to back it up
with prayers. And when it collapses, we blame
devil.
That's why it's a sin to say anything negative
about Pastors and Imams.
That's why our Pastors don't consider the
opinion of engineers while building and blame
devil when the building collapses.
That's why faith in God replaces building pillars
and when it collapses we blame it on Lucifer.
That's why our Pastors are making sure they
plant Church branches instead of schools on
every street in Nigeria.
That's why we always wait for God to do for us
that which ability would've accomplished.
That's why we want our teachers to labour on
earth and go to heaven for their rewards.
Nigeria is a prayer loving, God fearing nation.
Religion has taken the place of technology,
infrastructure, education etc.
When travelling, we ignore all the necessary road
requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray.
And, once we pray, we can put a half serviceable
vehicles on the road and blame our step mothers
or mothers in law if anything goes wrong.
That's why there are more people dying on our
roads than wild animals in the forest.
this post should be pinned on every thread
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by ScienceWatch: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Heavenly102:
There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jewish nations rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua. What is happening in the holy Scoan church Nigeria, was meant first for the Jewish nation, but tragically they rejected the awesome power. There is no other relion in the world that can demonstrate the life changing POWER that is evidenced 24 hrs a day in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of the MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS brought by the messiah Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. Two thousand years later, Israel is still rejecting the Messiah Jesus Christ. But Jesus lives on.

Two thousand years later history repeats itself. The Jews rejected the Messiah, today the godless CAN & Pentecostal PFN leaders injunction Atheists continue its terrible attacks on the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria.

These fake church leaders/ Atheists are behaving the same way the so-called Jewish church leaders of Jesus time behaved. When these fake holy church men said to Jesus that he is doing all the miracles because satan gives him the power to do it. Jesus said of them, "satan will not and can not work against himself. " The Pentecostal leaders are behaving just like the godless and fake Pharisee churchmen who said to Jesus that no one taught him, meaning no one ordained Jesus, so where did he get the authority to be priest/ Pastor/ healer, etc. All this show that the Jesus, the sent Messiah is again on trial today.

The time in now ! These vicious Pentecostal leaders and CAN will have to admit in secret that “Truly Christ is risen and is alive still.”

These Fake Church leaders status in society are too threatened to accept Prophet TB Joshua and the biblical and scientific evidence of the Awesome Healing, Signs and Wonders coming directly from the international testimonies of thousands upon thousands of people, doctors and honest Pastors of all religions and nationalities that has been to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Hundreds of Fake Pastors are running to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria for correction. May God bless them. They at least realize that the game is over.
Re: Before You Criticise That Pastor by ScienceWatch: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jewish nations rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua. What is happening in the holy Scoan church Nigeria, was meant first for the Jewish nation, but tragically they rejected the awesome power. There is no other relion in the world that can demonstrate the life changing POWER that is evidenced 24 hrs a day in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of the MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS brought by the messiah Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. Two thousand years later, Israel is still rejecting the Messiah Jesus Christ. But Jesus lives on.

Two thousand years later history repeats itself. The Jews rejected the Messiah, today the godless CAN & Pentecostal PFN leaders injunction Atheists continue its terrible attacks on the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria.

These fake church leaders/ Atheists are behaving the same way the so-called Jewish church leaders of Jesus time behaved. When these fake holy church men said to Jesus that he is doing all the miracles because satan gives him the power to do it. Jesus said of them, "satan will not and can not work against himself. " The Pentecostal leaders are behaving just like the godless and fake Pharisee churchmen who said to Jesus that no one taught him, meaning no one ordained Jesus, so where did he get the authority to be priest/ Pastor/ healer, etc. All this show that the Jesus, the sent Messiah is again on trial today.

The time in now ! These vicious Pentecostal leaders and CAN will have to admit in secret that “Truly Christ is risen and is alive still.”

These Fake Church leaders status in society are too threatened to accept Prophet TB Joshua and the biblical and scientific evidence of the Awesome Healing, Signs and Wonders coming directly from the international testimonies of thousands upon thousands of people, doctors and honest Pastors of all religions and nationalities that has been to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Hundreds of Fake Pastors are running to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria for correction. May God bless them. They at least realize that the game is over.
The holy Prophet TB Joshua says lovingly, “It is a SIN for sick people to go into a church, and then go home with same.” This deep truth cannot be expressed more clearly.

A simple biblical study would reveal to the world that there are many of God’s people with no record, or register of human mentorship.

Who was the mentor of Jeremiah, who the Bible says God called right from his mother’s womb?

Who is Nigeria’s Holy Prophet TB Joshua’s mentor ? He is breaking the chains binding the believers in Christ Jesus.

Who was the mentor of John the Baptist, sent from above to prepare the way for the Saviour?

Who was the mentor of Apostle Paul, who was blinded on the road to Damascus while intent on the destruction of Christians, subsequently to him become a leading figure in New Testament Christianity?

What about Moses, Elijah or King David?
Church backing and tuition are clearly not a qualification for divine assignments.

Jesus said the evidence of a true man of God is always found in the "Works" which is what Jesus himself did, miracles, prophecy, and wonders. See John 14:12

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did We End Up With So Many Churches? / Succinctly Anony / Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.