Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,541 members, 7,843,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Could The Universe Exist Without A Creator? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could The Universe Exist Without A Creator? (4193 Views)

God Doesn't Exist Because Anything That Exist Must Have A Creator / Is A Creator A Logical Conclusion? / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could The Universe Exist Without A Creator? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
LiberaDeus:

Yes sir

Whip your brother in the lord into the line.

I used to love that scripture. I will save it for reference purposes against your kind.
Okay seriously what are you on about? I'm an atheist bro.
Re: Could The Universe Exist Without A Creator? by DoctorAlien(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
frank317:

You know this all these while and u are asking me to show u shame.

Your God knew he would hide yet he wants people to gulliblly believe in him. What kind of hide and seek is he playing? What does he plan to gain?

He created people gave them inquisitive brain, went into hiding and plan to punish us for using the brain to inquire... He must be a joke

What can you do about the fact that GOD will destroy wicked people?
Re: Could The Universe Exist Without A Creator? by LiberaDeus: 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
MrMarvelous:

Okay seriously what are you on about? I'm an atheist bro.

Oga no vex, sometimes I no dey understand English for night.
Re: Could The Universe Exist Without A Creator? by frank317: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
DoctorAlien:

What can you do about the fact that GOD will destroy wicked people?

i will put hot rod in his anus
Re: Could The Universe Exist Without A Creator? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Just look at this fellow above me. sad

I have always said it: atheists who pose as sole arbiters of knowledge and rationality become incoherent and confused(or start acting ignorant) when you present real logic to them. Is it a surprise that some of the greatest and most logical minds ever to exist believe in and acknowledge the supremacy of GOD?

No. GOD is the source of all knowledge, and the fear of Him is the beginning of Wisdom.

I was just going to read this thread but I have to say this your "shame" argument is silly. I don't know why you would start this argument if you wanted to be taken seriously.
Re: Could The Universe Exist Without A Creator? by raphieMontella: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
frank317:

i will put hot rod in his anus
hahah..guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Human Free Will vrs God's All-Knowing Nature / Releasing Gods Power Through Fasting And Prayer / The Truth About Christian - Muslim Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.