Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. (1758 Views)

Edo Wins Rosatom Atoms For Africa Competition / Atoms Moles Formulae And Equestion Questions And Answers / Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
As Electron Microscope studies the substances, what it sees baffles imagination. It sees billions of atoms, the building blocks of matter, these billions of atoms make up the molecules. These atoms, composed of a nucleus, electrons, neutrons, protons and some other components (we thought these were particles, but latest discoveries in Quantum mechanics show they are waves behaving much like particles). BUT 99% of the atomic substructure is SPACE. These atoms look similar to each other in every substance on earth. Be it human skin (black or white). But the difference in alignment is why a cup is a cup, and a flower is a flower and why plastic is a plastic. It is because of alignment of the similar atoms. Yes, things are different because of alignments. Just as APC members are Holy and PDP members are corrupt in Nigeria. The moment you decamp from PDP to APC you become Holy. It didnt start here, it started right from molecular level. Decamping is a molecular strategy.

Lets go back to science of things and man. Now, atoms are 99.999% made of space, and the different re-alignment of atoms form molecules and molecules are largely made up of space cos atoms are 99.999% space. But lets not make the mistakes of calling the space empty space. Lets call it space. Remember, when we discovered these facts, we called the space empty space, now we found out that the space is not empty, so atoms and by alignments molecules are 99.9999% space. That was when we thought that electrons are particles. When Einstein worked on relativity others discovered and worked on the double split experiment, we realized that electrons behaved like waves when observed, electron behaved differently, it means electrons behaved differently IN THE PRESENCE OF A "CONSCIOUS" OBSERVER. It therefore means that electrons are aware that they are being watched. Electrons are conscious.

Let's continue. Things are the way the they are, because of alignments. If you marvel that its the alignment of atoms, which are actually all similar in nature, that forms the molecules, then it shouldnt surprise you that it is the alignment of different molecules that form the elements on the Periodic Table, starting from Helium (Massively produced in the Sun; We shall discuss the true nature of the Sun later), Hydrogen, Lithium etc etc. Do not be also surprise that it is the configuration of alignments of elements in the universe that defines the substances formed. Remember when I said atoms are 99.999 space ? It therefore means that molecules are 99.999 space and elements are 99.999% space and infact substances are 99.999% space including us, yes we are 99.999% space objects or made of 99.999% of space. Both are right. This is proven scientifically right ? But will you be surprise when I tell you that our study of string theory and by extension M-Theory we realize that electrons arent really particles, so we can not say what we call space is empty space because from string theory we now know that electrons are wave-like strings that vibrate and resonates on certain frequencies just like the strings on our guitar. Oh yes, you read it from me. Electrons are strings-like waves. Einstein's Wave-Particle Paradox baffled me from my early science days in my teens. But can we dismiss the particulate nature of atomic substructures, not so soon, we will continue to study on it, but today, we realize that electrons are conscious waves with nature of a string. Yet at point of interjections of different wavelengths via the Higgs-Bossom field threshold, matter is formed.

Now that we establish that electrons are not just waves but conscious, it therefore means that the alignments formed from the electronic level to molecular levels and up till the substantial level are CONSCIOUS Waves at the basic level. It therefore means that everything around us is conscious.

Science of consciousness: Bio-genesis has established that things are by nature conscious, but mainstream Quantum Physics is still studying this and soon enough it will be established scientifically and in our text books that consciousness is a factor we cant ignore any longer. String Theory cant be complete without infusion of Consciousness as a function of light, speed of light, fluid nature of light and frequency of vibrations and by extension, we can extrapolate the location of ANY Conscious particle using wavelength and speed.

If everything is conscious from electronic level to the macro level like planets, stars and universes then how come some things can move and others cant ? I asked these questions growing up. Because of another 'thing' which science is lacking words to define it. Hindus call it Prana (Cosmic Energy), these same cosmic energy is called Chi by the Igbos, Japanese, and Chinese. (Sometimes I wonder if Chinese got their Chi in China from Chi and Igbos got their Chineke from Chi too). Back to science. I love science, scientists called it DARK ENERGY, but personally, I will say that Chi or Prana is just a major component of Dark Energy. There is more.

Now, remember in Physics that Atoms have nucleus, within the nucleus cells of 'living things' are things called mitochondria; In the non-living things, I havent figured out the presence of Mitochondrion. Mitochondrion is the power engine of living cells. So, the difference between living conscious and non-living conscious nucleus are presence of mitochondrion receptacles that can infuse prana to these nucleus which makes them come alive. That is what religion calls creation, right ? Lets call it re-alignment of living cells at that stage.

Living cells go on to become organisms (from cells, to tissues to organs to systems, you all know the story). If you want to change the nature of things, target the mitochondria of the organisms. That is what the creators did and that is what reverse-engineering does. And we are being engineered both ways.

Lets discuss God, Gods, GOD and Energy, shall we ? Having laid these foundation, you will eventually come to an understanding that we and everything around us is made up 99.999% of space, oh no, dark energy presence, chi, prana but you need a mitochondrion with receptacles to infuse prana and get that conscious object to start being alive as we know it.

Jesus resurrected the dead right ? It means Jesus was able to manipulate, no, lets not use the word manipulate, lets find a better word. Jesus was able to control prana and infuse same in and around the very basic unit of atomss and make the corpse come alive. Wonderful !, Praise Be to God! Hallelujah. Religion is born, its called Christianity, and Pastors are buying private jet from Jesus' exploit.

Lets continue. According to String Theory and recent studies we have found out that Black Holes or if you prefer the word worm holes numbering billions are actually gateways into other universes. And as far as there are billions of black holes in the Cosmos, therefore means there are billions if not trillions of universes(multiverses if you prefer that) in the cosmos. And if there are billions or trillions of universes then it therefore means we have infinite numbers of planets and hey my people if we have infinite number of planets, what are the chances that we have other humanoids lives supporting planets ? Countless chances. We are NOT alone, some of those cosmic planet humanoids may even have tails...hahahahaha. They may be blueish in color and they may be even exploring the cosmos to find habitable zones...(hahahah remember aliens) ? Some are even more advance than Earth Humans.

Chai...lets continue to discuss about God.
This is sensitive but I have to put this out there for atheists and theists and pantheists and whatever 'belief system' you belong to. But I will advise you keep an open mind. We are bleeped!

Let's get back to Christianity Bible. According to Revelation 12:7 - Then there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon and his angels.
Wiki expounds further- The Book of Revelation describes a war in heaven between angels led by the Archangel Michael against those led by "the dragon", identified with "the devil and Satan", who are defeated and thrown down to the earth.

Earth humans, again I said "We are bleeped". Let me cut through the Cheese. Reincarnation was not supposed to be. We are made to go through the cycles of Birth and rebirth because of Karma. Yes ? Until we become clean souls to join the cosmic hierarchy, right ? Hahahahaa I love to join the God hierarchy that control this plane of existence, but something doesnt sound right, and I dont know if there is something I can do. If you are afraid of dead then you are very ignorant. It is the least thing to be afraid of, cos from what I am seeing here, you will live and die and be born just to die and again and again until you open your scientific eyes and see the truth. We are being programmed on a mitochondrial level of our DNA using nannites. These nano-machines changes our DNA codes, whoever you are whether black, white or brown people. The difference isnt your humanity, the difference is on the DNA level. Our energy is being harvested to run the cosmic machines that are used to power the cosmos. I know this sounds like a rant from a mad scientist. But pay attention to a mad scientist for once.

Who gains from our cycles of birth and death ? You know about aura ? magnetic aura, the exoplasma or ectoplasma that every living thing radiates ? It is a form of clean energy, energy that is far unique and more useful than electricity on the cosmic level. Its like growing cows just to kill them for meat. What is the fate of the cows if they are bred just to die for human consumption ? On the level of Gods, that is what we are to them, we are just workers, slaves and we must toil and die in grieve without understanding the nature of reality.

WAS IT SUPPOSED TO BE SO ? No!
It was not supposed to be so. The cycle of birth and re-birth came to be, after Revelations 12:7. We were supposed to live forever as conscious energy infused with prana, but we have been converted to workforce of slaves and we are programmed to stay alive using the Sun as the transmitter of light energy and the moon as Sat-elite lunar Station to manipulate our body from the atomic level. The moon destiny station regulates the activities of bacteria (probiotics and antibiotics) on our bodies. When the moon comes up every 29.5 days, the bacteria on our bodies controlled via the mitochondria level becomes more active and we radiate more bio-genetic energy which are tapped by the Gods that we so love and worship and we even sing to God to take our souls even in death. hahahahaaha, Gods are taking your life energy even as you gradually age. The decrease of life energy as we grow older is not supposed to be. We are sapped of energy, we are being harvested at solar level.

Lets get back to Quantum Mechanics; Do you remember when I said that we have infinite numbers of planets owing to presence of billions of black holes and possible trillions of universes ? But we are just about 7 billion people on earth, but we are not the only living things ? Cows, goats etc are living things. How do they count in the scheme of things ? We all are leaders and owners of our planets.

Psalm 82: 6 - "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High. But we are trapped.
On our journey to Earth, to experience this existence on this solar system, we became trapped on a cycle of birth, death and rebirth, we were supposed to come here, to experience sex, boost, suffering, pain and then go back to our planets to develop our own world, but we become trapped by Energy sapping powerful God Energy beings, they dont stop there, they program us to believe it is supposed to be so. But once in awhile light beings come to help us out, yet the programming is so bad that even when they plant herbs on the planet which could help us understand the nature of reality, the governments of the Earth which has been manipulated by these powerful beings via powerful Secret Societies ban these organic substances which could help us KNOW WHAT WE ARE. But they keep promoting GMO products which are infused with nannites, bio-genetic machines, even our sperms are manipulated with bio-machines to produce kids with calcified pineal cones.

Why do you think there is death penalty on Hallucinogenics and psychedelics herbs ? Why do you think the pineal gland on human brain without anyone in science telling us the real function of it ? Open your eyes and stop worshiping things that are controlling you and telling you stories about phantom Heaven and Hell. Ye are God and Children of Most High, no one burns his child, even soul is energy, energy can not be destroyed. Fire can not burn spirit na. Na wa for una o.

I don tire, make I rest small, but before I relax, why do you think government bans weed which is not as harmful as alcohol yet alcohol is sold everywhere. A more dangerous stuff is allowed to flourish. Because powerful herbs opens your eyes to see the true nature of reality. I dey come.

ENERGY AND GOD:
I am back, so How Come we talk about Energy all the time, we even say that atoms and by extension that substances including us are made of 99.999% dark energy yet we do not know what Energy is ? No one has been able to give the meaning of Energy. We only describe Energy. Yet Energy can not be created nor destroyed but can only be converted from one form to another, right ? Yet we say Dark Energy makes up 99.999% of the cosmos. the remaining 0.0001% makes up the visible atoms on microscopic spectrum and by extension the visible universe. Even the 0.0001% of visible universe is still energy cos the basic level. So its energy everywhere but in different forms.

Have you also noticed that no one has been able to know the meaning of GOD, we only define the attributes of GOD; Omnipresent, Omniscience etc etc and we say God is eternal, GOD has no beginning and no end. God is all powerful, GOD appears in different forms.

Have you seen a striking resemblance of what science calls energy and what religion calls GOD ?

Einstein said there is no personal God, what he meant is, GOD is really not a being, but since energy can be converted from one form to another, God can take shapes, he can be a Being when it wants to, IT can be air, when IT wants to. IT can be water when IT wants to. INDEED GOD is water, GOD is air, GOD is car, GOD is everything.....Oh, does it strike a cord ? GOD IS EVERYTHING, GOD is you and YOU are GOD.

GOD IS EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS GOD, WITHOUT IT WAS ANYTHING MADE THAT WAS MADE.

Atheists, I am happy for you guys, atheism is a pathway to discovery. I was atheist for 10yrs, it led me to knowing the true nature of Cosmos and of GOD. Because merely believing in a being called God, I would have remained a zombie like religious people who worship Jehovah and Allah and these universal level Energy beings who are harvesting their exoplasma to run the machines of the solar system. You can see ones magnetic aura with certain testers. We are constantly being sapped of energy each time we eat, we eat, they take the exoplasma, we are just batteries recharged with food just to be depleted and recharged again. And they programme us to eat GMO shit that makes us generate so much of the exoplasma.

LIFE
Life as we know it, is a projection of energy via diverse frequencies and wavelength infused with prana into space, it is a persistent projection on the field from the sun and other stars on every Solar system. *(Solar is from the word Soul). Simulation From 2D to 3D and more. These frequencies and wavelength produces the different dimensions of existences. This is a grand complex matrix of some sort.

Life as we know it, is a very advance bio-simulation with consciousness, awareness and will power granted to all possible players. The laws are there to define your destination from any possible action, and every action resonates on the alternate universes. While your phsical body gets tired and enters the sleep mode, your consciousness shifts to another alternate universe and you call it dream.

This should do for now about gods, Gods and GOD. Watch our for my blog and my books to be launched next year. All my writings will be FREE.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Seun I think you might wanna read this. I spend so much time to write this because of you and others who are strongly investigating the existence or not of paranormal. This might help you on your journey through this semester of life on Earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Billyonaire:
This here is master piece.
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
LoJ:

This here is master piece.

Thanks.
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Please whoever has questions, should endeavor to go through the write-up first. So, my explanations on any possible questions can be understood. I will check the thread once in a while between now and the next 20yrs to answer the questions that may come up, if I can.

This thread is NOT for those who have zero patience to read.

1 Like

Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Oblitz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Billyonaire:

I took time to read. I will still read it many times. I already agree with and even "knew" most of what you wrote. I may however have a few questions on a particular aspect.

I personally know the object of religious people's worship as powerful egregores. As Egregore (or Collective Thought-forms) they are autonomous, independant i.e. they have a will of their own, and powerful to an extend. They depend on the praises and fear of the people, and in that sense, I agree with you that they feed off the energy of the people (who created and maintain them).

HOWEVER, I think they are created and maintained albeit unconsciously by humans. You seem to think otherwise. If I understood your point, they are actually other (higher vibrating) forms of life who practiced some form of reverse engineering on our DNA.

Would you mind explaining some more?
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
LoJ:

I took time to read. I will still read it many times. I already agree with and even "knew" most of what you wrote. I may however have a few questions on a particular aspect.

I personally know the object of religious people's worship as powerful egregores. As Egregore (or Collective Thought-forms) they are autonomous, independant i.e. they have a will of their own, and powerful to an extend. They depend on the praises and fear of the people, and in that sense, I agree with you that they feed off the energy of the people (who created and maintain them).

HOWEVER, I think they are created and maintained albeit unconsciously by humans. You seem to think otherwise. If I understood your point, they are actually other (higher vibrating) forms of life who practiced some form of reverse engineering on our DNA.

Would you mind explaining some more?

Its actually the other way round. These worshipers didnt "create" these powerful 'egregores' (thought forms as you put it);
These are advance Energy beings from highly advanced civilization that constantly reverse-engineer our DNA, wipe our memory at tender ages after we are born, prey on us, programme our minds via religious parenting and mal-education etc. Our parents were programmed too, the chain continues. Sex becomes center stage because of ecstasy produced by hormones, hormones are actually nano-machines. Look at a typical hormone molecular structure and look at sperms molecular structure. These are machines, nano machines that are actual programmed to execute functions. We are reverse-engineered on a molecular level, and even on ideological level with religion, and we enjoy the cycle of birth, death and rebirth. We have forgotten what we are. Worhsippers produce thought forms, and these thought-forms alter the alignment of molecules and frequencies producing miracles. We are capable of doing that. But worshippers dont produce the powerful 'egregores(as you call it). We are all made of the same stuff. Everyone is free to manipulate matter, cos we are all made of the same thing, we are all GOD, but we are victims here and need thorough education to get off this matrix and get back to our cosmic echelon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Welcome to the Classroom, dear teachers and lecturers.

goddysweb
Temolad
musicwriter
Ozavize88
misreal
superfelix
Starofwonder
veronica23
kingabpet
swann
maleekfrenzy
crotonite
REMMEI
bastien
micskales
mynaijainfo
crotonite
anathemiamia
rafhell
dancok
teniola55
buffalowing
MoyoGENERAL
IamEntropy
Oahray
Garshyzee
Zikdik
carmag
crotonite
dancok
SkillBoox
seguun
benedictgold
Yuanadoo
krett
Igerizee
cutiedave
ebujany
jasysandra
tens4real
olisaEze
nokiaba3
fratermathy
MrDojo
Dfinex
IshaqAyinde
bharkarh
Oahray
Originalsly
Donpoker9
barongmj
richardbrandy
Donpoker9
Yukirusi
goddysweb
Papikush
Eleniyan15
barongmj
awakeuche
Babacele

Tired of copying the students and teachers usernames. If you know anyone on the last thread that demanded this lecture, go ahead and mention the person to come over to class. A bit tired now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by DSpecs(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
Woderful...This actually corresponds with some theories I've been working on...Kudos...But if I may...A worm hole is actually a combination of a black hole and a white hole...Since a black hole is a point of gravity so dense that not even light particles can escape a white hole is the exact opposite producing more energy a second than a billion suns could in a month...When these two collide a wormhole is formed so it is possible to enter through one end and bypass time and space ending up millions of miles away from the point of entry...Also photons behave the same way around a conscious observer Pls explain this...And of course if weed actually opens our eyes to the true nature of reality y can we still not find a way to bypass it's dangerous effects on our system after so many years of it and still die?

1 Like

Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
DSpecs:
Woderful...This actually corresponds with some theories I've been working on...Kudos...But if I may...A worm hole is actually a combination of a black hole and a white hole...Since a black hole is a point of gravity so dense that not even light particles can escape a white hole is the exact opposite producing more energy a second than a billion suns could in a month...When these two collide a wormhole is formed so it is possible to enter through one end and bypass time and space ending up millions of miles away from the point of entry...Also photons behave the same way around a conscious observer Pls explain this...And of course if weed actually opens our eyes to the true nature of reality y can we still not find a way to bypass it's dangerous effects on our system after so many years of it and still die?

Science needs a unified language and nomenclature for these. Whitewhole, blackhole, warmhole are just phenomena, but I am glad we are understanding each other despite the diverse nomenclatures.

Regarding your question, we are not supposed to be here permanently, we came here for moment, there are billions of universes and you think we should be stucked here ? We are forced to be hear via the cycle of birth, death and rebirth. We are supposed to come here, experience this reality, move on to the next places and return to our home galaxy and come and go as you please. But our memories got wiped and we are reverse-engineered to keep dying and coming back.

Let me ask you: What will be your joy if you know you were going to live here for eternity ? It is the joy of temporal existence based on earth-manufactured concept of time that gives you the adrenaline to go out to work, to eat, drink as much as possible and have as much sex as you can cos you know, time is running out. Its just a matrix and very persistent reality.
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by DSpecs(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
I see...So when u say we do u mean each one of us individually get picked off or the entire race as a whole at once in some kind of inexplicable catastrophe...Say...Rapture for instance....And if u say we were here to experience this reality a little for some enjoyment then what happened to he early men cuz they didn't have any boose...So u would be suggesting that not only were our memories wiped but false memories were implanted in our heads and ridiculous theories were formulated to back them up...or were the early men another form of us but were all sort of recycled into this new form...Sorry I'm deviating from the main point...I guess my real question is...What were the early men?
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Following....Back To Top To Read. Nice One Billy.
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Oga billyonaire ur student has arrived AKA Igerizee, this is actually ma first acct b4 I got banned.... lemme carefully read b4 ah ask any Question
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
DSpecs:
I see...So when u say we do u mean each one of us individually get picked off or the entire race as a whole at once in some kind of inexplicable catastrophe...Say...Rapture for instance....And if u say we were here to experience this reality a little for some enjoyment then what happened to he early men cuz they didn't have any boose...So u would be suggesting that not only were our memories wiped but false memories were implanted in our heads and ridiculous theories were formulated to back them up...or were the early men another form of us but were all sort of recycled into this new form...Sorry I'm deviating from the main point...I guess my real question is...What were the early men?

They are us, and we are them. Study about reincarnation. We keep learning and evolving over the eons, but some are able to escape from the wheel of birth and rebirth. That is the essence of enlightenment.
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Temolad: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Nice thread from Billyonaire.. Great to the readers.
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by crowdfundnaija: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
I eagerly read things like this, because the TRUTH is not always popular. Sadly, many on NL will refrain from anything coming from Oga @Billyonaire, the most RELIGIOUSLY DUMBED will call him the devil, and his posts 'teachings from the pits of hell'. I am anxiously awaiting your blog and books when they are released, but meanwhile I want to reread this post and ask questions. Let me roll one fat splif and meditate a while. I'll be back!
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
crowdfundnaija:
I eagerly read things like this, because the TRUTH is not always popular. Sadly, many on NL will refrain from anything coming from Oga @Billyonaire, the most RELIGIOUSLY DUMBED will call him the devil, and his posts 'teachings from the pits of hell'. I am anxiously awaiting your blog and books when they are released, but meanwhile I want to reread this post and ask questions. Let me roll one fat splif and meditate a while. I'll be back!

I had to make it lengthy, only the people who are interested in knowledge should be able to go through it and understand. It is a product of over 15years of my studies and researches and experiences. But I have to share. I live so free and happy knowing the truth and I feel everyone has the right to know the truth. Should I die, I know the truth is out there for humanity. Cos I aint coming back to this lower universe when I transition, got to go to some other greater place except I come as a light worker to help others move out of the cycle of karma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Eye opener.
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Just like have been saying, I always knew dis place is a prison..... @ Billyonaire, how do we escape dis place undecided ~and also, Do u mean dey are other God's outside this solar system? and those light workers as u call them, where do dey com from?

just can't wait 2 see ur blog and read ur books... nice one.. time 2go back 2 d top and read all over again...
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by crowdfundnaija: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
Oga @Billionaire O!
I have come to notice in your posts, you speak EXCESSIVE POSITIVE about sex. Please Sir, tell more about sex. It's role not just 'man and woman' activity, but also the whole cosmic-universal life. Also, advantages and disadvantages in human or soul sexual relationship.
Thank you Sir for what you are doing here.
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by musicwriter(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Very good post. But, weed have never helped me elevate my consciousness at any time, deep meditation do. If indeed weed helps people elevate into higher consciousness, then I'll simply disappear any day I take it.

True, solidity does not actually exist since the atom is 99.9% empty space. When we touch something we are actually just feeling its outer corners, not really touching it as our senses erroneously tell us.

This world is all about hidden slavery. So, instead of teaching that we are energy/Gods and that we're able to heal ourselves and that we do have the power to be in all places at all times, we're spending many years in school learning how to conform to slavery.

Listen people.................................

There's nothing like death or solid!. The atom that we're built with is 99% empty space and exists as waves. So, we are all energy beings that constantly vibrate pictures that we believe to be true, in a holographic frequency domain of the implicate and explicit. And still people believe that death of any kind exists!. It is slavery if the people don’t know that they could learn to vibrate so fast they could disappear, go through walls like Harry Potter or leave the body at will. It is the spirit of the electron that does it. It is what @Billy describe as prana or chi- the consciousness in everything that does it and we are already that!. We are already spirits and Gods!!. That's the truth. I' am already vibrating what I am looking for. You're are already vibrating what you're looking for on earth!. My mother and father did not actually give birth to me, but simply passed their vibration to me. God is the electromagnetic energy, prana, chi units that we breathe and eat and feel with.

Who was the first person to see that all of our atoms are buzzing and spinning with electrons, and know what each other are doing in plasma? Who was the first person to know that our bodies are full of these same atoms, pulsating and buzzing and spinning, picturing for us our images with electrons? Who was the first person to call it magic? Spinning electromagnetic energy is a lot of magic and that's what we are- MAGIC. So who is fabricating the belief in death when there is no death? Is it the people on this earth in particular? Because, I know there are a whole lot of dimensions everywhere and I know I don’t have to stay here. Could it be true as @Billy said we're being enslaved by higher beings/Gods? We are the magic of spinning electrons around every nucleus that exists and are already free, already in eternity now.

How fast does the electrons spin around the nucleus of every atom that exists? Its so fast that the electron cloud must be spirit. Without the spirit we would not exist.

People wake up!. We are not solid!!. We're built of atoms. Or tell me; how can we be solid when 99.9% of an atom is empty space? You need to understand this so you will understand this whole earth is screwed because we don't know our place in the universe as we have put all trust in conventional education telling us we're solid. Aren’t we supposed to be swimming as ONE like those electrons, quanta in that wave? Aren’t we exactly the wave that compose us because we wish for them to? In a holographic frequency domain where everything is pulsating frequencies into pictures, we ARE the pictures. Aren’t we wishing ourselves into existence consistently millions of times a second, pulsating full of all those electromagnetic electrons and quanta? We are literally Gods!!.

If the schools and our governments begin teaching the truth that we're simply pulsates of electrons and waves, then chances are there would be nobody at war with one other. We would have understood our place as special beings vibrating all that God vibrates. There would be no wars. And disease would be seen as the vibratory pulse that it is—pulsating into existence constantly as the pictures we constantly create of ourselves. We are gods. We don’t make the energy that pulses as everything, but we sure seem to take some of it to guide it, as if it is our own. But it will never be. We will always have to vibrate the same speed as the ONE energy that is the source of the energy, or we will go off balance. If our series of waves and coils go off balance and our resonance with that source/God becomes off balance, then we call it disease, when it is really dis-ease. Dis-ease is simply the frequency of stress vibrating a different speed than the energy/God source that is constantly creating us in balance.

It is an illusion that there is a past and a future, because all those pictures have faded away from this reality. They really do not exist. They are probable, but don’t have to be anymore. We can change those pictures and make our “past” different and then we can actually act as if we have changed into what we pictured as a future, rather than a past. Memories are pictures. They vibrate in a electromagnetic frequency domain. But, if a person takes that energy that is implicate and guides it, then it becomes explicit–it changes form from one set of frequencies to the next. From one dimension to the next, in and out. We pulsate in and out of different dimensions all the time.

Why do the school children not know that they are vibrating frequencies in a holographic frequency domain that is implicate and explicate in nature? Could @Billys theory be true that we're being constantly brainwashed by a higher being who're literally using us to sustain their own life experience?

Nobody told me these things. I knew these things because I opened up my mind to SCIENCE, SPIRITUALITY, PHILOSOPHY, RELIGION, and over the years picking what makes sense from each of these branches of knowledge to solve the puzzle of "why are we here" and "where are we going?". Its very important I stress here that neither SCIENCE, SPIRITUALITY, PHILOSOPHY, RELIGION, alone have it all figured out. Rather, there're bits of truths here and there. I believe that I'am an energy being that is holographic totally vibrating pictures consistently.

Some say there's no God?. God is energy and energy is everything. It is the buzz in our ears. It is the wave that connects everything and makes everything ONE thing. If it weren’t a quantum reality spinning energy in and out of everything then we would not exist. Are you also disputing the fact we are vibrating atoms? Atheists have to explain where the energy that vibrates the atom come from!. Atheists also have to explain where the consciousness in atoms come from!!. Because, quantum physics have proved at the sub-atomic level these electrons are conscious.

Did someone not get it right? Rocks exist and they vibrate. Put their atoms into the collider; won’t you find spinning electrons? That is pure energy- spinning electrons and quanta. They are all out there zooming around like an ocean. We breathe them. If spinning electrons and quanta aren’t pure energy, then that means you are talking about something even smaller at the sub-atomic level as above. Everything is conscious!.

If we weren’t quantum we would not vibrate. We totally vibrate 100% energy of the frequency domain that we come from. Human being are simply frequencies from the frequency domain that we vibrate in.

If you still have questions about our true nature, please watch this CNN interview where someone was literally beamed live into the studio. That's actually what we are, but are kept in bondage by our flesh nature.

Musician WILL. I. AM Holographically beamed into CNN studio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoOTqT-SMI

A reporter beamed holographically into CNN sudios.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js6b31_p5cc

3 Likes

Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Ozavize88(f): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmm am following
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
Musicwriter, I went through your post, and its interesting. Yes, you are right, what I refer to as a simulation is same as the holographic experience. Our universe is a projected hologram from the field and a very persistent one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Donpoker9(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2016
i am learning alot here.....thanks for the mention.

i was wondering if there is any material or link u can give me, that would be a step by step guide to me. i want to start from the begining..........thanks

cc

Billyonaire

musicwriter
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by yatch360: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=Billyonaire post=51197661]Please whoever has questions, should endeavor to go through the write-up first. So, my explanations on any possible questions can be understood. I will check the thread once in a while between now and the next 20yrs to answer the questions that may come up, if I can.

[
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2016
yatch360:

Sir, I studied from 1am till now, on atom, before going into this topic, Sir, I find yr work very challenging and deep, and not meant for everyone. I look forward to yr topic on Sunday,
but wish to ask:
what or who exactly are the gods, Gods, lord God and God. According to the book of Genesis, we have at different chapters God addressed in different ways, from God,lord God,Lord God, etc, by the same writer...I know there is a reason for this, could be this the beings u talk of.
Is the creation story , an account of these beings creating a world for our trapped souls?
Is the book of revelation an account of how we became trapped here,or the adamic fall of man.?
On our ectoplasm that is being harvested, isn't it going to affect us negatively and don't we on the other hand need such developed energy for our ascent back?
If humanity can't break out from us being used for their benefit, what happens to us?
Prior before our coming down to earth, what powered the solar system, because according to science the sun existed long before we came.
Thank you.

Earth is an anomaly, so everyone wants a piece of it. I think we have many to call God, depending who comes along, even as we do not even know the things we worship, we think too little of ourselves in our spacesuit body, and forgot our essence, not our fault we are programmed from our interfaces. But we will like to say, Creator and God, might likely have to be separated in our definitions. And we will also differentiate our creator of our hybrid physical body from the creator of the cosmos. The being that hydrize us in their image, whose fragments of DNA is encoded on ours, we can call him God, right ? But then, we over-lived our purpose, and then purpose had to change. When we realize what is after us, then death is not our problem, hopelessness of our existence as a specie is.
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by yatch360: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
O
Re: Science Of Alignment Of Atoms, Energy, God And The Simulation Called Life. by hayoholla(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
This topic is really not for those who don't want to open their mind to realities. If you really want to understand more of what the op is trying to let you know, go download Dolores cannon book "between life and death - conversation with a spirit" remember only for those with open mind and who are ready to change from the status quo!

(1) (Reply)

Man Makes Nigeria Proud,graduates With 1st From A UK University(pics) / UNILAG Acquires Profiling Robots, Becomes First African University To Own One / Nigerian Lady, Has Emerged The Best Graduating Student From A University In US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.