Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

What's The Meaning Of A 100% Tithe Paying Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Meaning Of A 100% Tithe Paying Church? (504 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / My Response To Pastor Adeboyes Message On Hell Fire Without Tithe Paying. / Should A Non-tither Take Up Leadership Position In A Tithe Paying Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Meaning Of A 100% Tithe Paying Church? by donogaga(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
What is the real meaning of a 100% tithe paying church?

Some should please explain to me. Thanks.

Re: What's The Meaning Of A 100% Tithe Paying Church? by thesicilian: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Could mean everyone there is 100% committed to paying tithes. As you know, tithe means 10% so there is literally no possibility of it being 100%.
Re: What's The Meaning Of A 100% Tithe Paying Church? by annunaki2(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
donogaga:
What is the real meaning of a 100% tithe paying church?

Some should please explain to me. Thanks.

The pastor must be very focused on his business grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Meaning Of A 100% Tithe Paying Church? by ScienceWatch: 1:30am On Jan 14, 2017
There is no such thing as a 10% tithe to a "dead church." That when the money is worshiped by the FAKE pastor.

What is a dead church ?

Examine what Jesus say about a living church :

Here Jesus explains to pastors world-wide and forever, why all the miracles, prophecy, Signs and Wonders are an extremely important part of His Mission and the missions of future pastors. Firstly, Jesus says clearly in these biblical refs that the WORKS that He does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Joh 5:35 John was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.
Joh 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that does not honour the Son does not honour the Father who has sent him.

Today, the whole world is truely blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Findable As A LADY FOR MARRIAGE. / To The Religious, Life Has No Meaning. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.