Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,236 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole (2539 Views)

I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari / Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / A Nairalander Is Contesting For A Councillor In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole by donphilopus: 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

See this one ooo....... Go n join ur brothers in Ondo jaare

Where Edos Are standing you cant stand....u cnt even get close

Immigrants!!

It's pitiable for one to be an illiterate. You can't even construct a simple sentence. I'm done with you boy.
Re: I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole by BankeSmalls(f): 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
No wonder, your performance was below that of any councilor.
Re: I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole by BornStunner1: 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2016
donphilopus:

It's pitiable for one to be an illiterate. You can't even construct a simple sentence. I'm done with you boy.

12yrs old calling a man a boy hahahaha

oya run along..... off u go to ondo!!
Re: I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole by MONITZ: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

They are immigrants from Ondo not indigines.... Deal with it or pack out from Edo

Migrants who ve their own L.G. A in another man's state, I guess they must be very strong and we'll connected politically to achieve this because it's no mean feat

N. B: I am not from ur Edo state oga, nobody wants to share her with u either, so deal with it..... Wat is even in that state of urs, just bos O. B. J was magnanimous enough to add her to the Niger Delta region doesn't actually make it one, it is a civil servant's town ok, Apart from Uniben which they hold onto tenaciously like its an oil company and some very few others like it, just name one other flourishing federal establishment.

U need to experience the wailings weneva there is a strike or students break, up for holidays, this is because money circulation stops and re always eager to see it(Uniben) reopened.
Re: I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole by BornStunner1: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
MONITZ:

Migrants who ve their own L.G. A in another man's state, I guess they must be very strong and we'll connected politically to achieve this because it's no mean feat

N. B: I am not from ur Edo state oga, nobody wants to share her with u either, so deal with it..... Wat is even in that state of urs, just bos O. B. J was magnanimous enough to add her to the Niger Delta region doesn't actually make it one, it is a civil servant's town ok, Apart from Uniben which they hold onto tenaciously like its an oil company and some very few others like it, just name one other flourishing federal establishment.

U need to experience the wailings weneva there is a strike or students break, up for holidays, this is because money circulation stops and re always eager to see it(Uniben) reopened.

HAHAHA SEE THIS MUMU OO

EDO IS AN OIL PRODUCING STATE

OR U THINK EDO IS AS POOR AS YOUR MOTHERS VILLAGE!?
Re: I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole by donphilopus: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
BornStunner1:

12yrs old calling a man a boy hahahaha

oya run along..... off u go to ondo!!

The other illiterate has just arrived. I'm done with you guys. Never knew I was conversing with a bunch of illiterates. Sorry!
Re: I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole by KingOvoramwen1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
BornStunner1:

HAHAHA SEE THIS MUMU OO

EDO IS AN OIL PRODUCING STATE

OR U THINK EDO IS AS POOR AS YOUR MOTHERS VILLAGE!?

MONITZ

Jesus!!!!!!! Hahahahaha

Re: I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole by MONITZ: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
donphilopus:

Bros, those guys can't just learn. Let them just continue deluding themselves.

I miss the Nairaland of contributors like Gbawe, Katsumoto, Italiano1, Dayokanu, Ilugunboy et al. These ones we are dealing with now are just educated illiterates.

It's painful my guy, I am always willing to learn from someone that has something upstairs even with the very little that I know,i guess all those u ve mentioned r now visitors to this site,

But wat do we have now, total junks, they claim to know it all and whereas they re truthfully empty...

1 Like

Re: I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole by MONITZ: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
MONITZ

Jesus!!!!!!! Hahahahaha

@ king ovoranwen and bornstunner, I won't dignify the two of u with anymore response, I ve clearly made my points, so u either deal with it or quit....
Re: I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole by BornStunner1: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
MONITZ:

@ king ovoranwen and bornstunner, I won't dignify the two of u with anymore response, I ve clearly made my points, so u either deal with it or quit....

Move Away joor.
Re: I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole by MONITZ: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
donphilopus:

@Donphilus, re u suprised with this observation of urs?? U ve better not be, I mentioned it in one of my responses prior to now.
Re: I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole by donphilopus: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
MONITZ:

It's painful my guy, I am always willing to learn from someone that has something upstairs even with the very little that I know,i guess all those u ve mentioned r now visitors to this site,

But wat do we have now, total junks, they claim to know it all and whereas they re truthfully empty...

Some of them are now visitors while some are still around with different ID's in other sections. Most of them are even tired of this section because of the insults they receive here daily from people who are bereft of ideas just like the duos above.

I'm surprised a so-called 'educated' youth doesn't know the difference between a settler and a native. So painful!
Re: I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole by donphilopus: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
MONITZ:

@Donphilus, re u suprised with this observation of urs?? U ve better not be, I mentioned it in one of my responses prior to now.

Not surprised at all boss. Those guys are too daft for my liking.
Re: I Never Thought I Would Even Be A Councillor — Oshiomhole by laudate: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
donphilopus:
Bros, those guys can't just learn. Let them just continue deluding themselves.

I miss the Nairaland of contributors like Gbawe, Katsumoto, Italiano1, Dayokanu, Ilugunboy et al. These ones we are dealing with now are just educated illiterates.

Mehn....those were the days of great discourse, when knowledge flowed from keyboards like water from a fountain. I miss the contributions of those chaps... cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of IPOB Member Brutalized By DSS At Court Premises Today. / Video:nnamdi KANU Is Back And He Encouraged Ipob Not To Give Up / See What A Man Said He Will Do On November 18, Anambra Election Day (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.