Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Who Is Most Stupid - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is Most Stupid (1681 Views)

Collection Of Pictures Showing Stupid Acts ( PHOTO ) / Who Is The Most Stupid Here? Each Of Your Choices Can Reveal A Part Of Your Pers / Who's The Most Stupid Person In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Most Stupid by olisasegun(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2016
Who is most stupid

Re: Who Is Most Stupid by dingbang(m): 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
They must be Afonjas.. I know!
Re: Who Is Most Stupid by rfnextar8(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
all of them
Re: Who Is Most Stupid by Ezedon(m): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
The OP is the most stupid
No offence please
Re: Who Is Most Stupid by jemimafelix(f): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Who Is Most Stupid by olisasegun(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ezedon:
The OP is the most stupid
No offence please

There was time I used to believe human intelligence is a function of his/her environment and that genetics played insignificant role.

however, people/someone like you have over time proven me wrong.

No matter what; either you are forced fed with knowledge or uprooted from your village to United Kingdom, USA or Japan, you will still be mentally handicapped or intellectual disabled.

Why? Because it is hereditary and it is unfortunately being passed from one generation to the other; from your ancestors down to you and sadly you will pass it to your children.

'No offence is intended please'
Re: Who Is Most Stupid by Ezedon(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2016
olisasegun:

There was time I used to believe human intelligence is a function of his/her environment and that genetics played insignificant role.

No matter what; either you are forced fed with knowledge or uprooted from your village to United Kingdom, USA or Japan, you will still be mentally handicapped or intellectual disabled.

Why? Because it is hereditary and it is unfortunately being passed from one generation to the other; from your ancestors down to you and sadly you will pass it to your children.

some times i realised that some people are born devil incarnate, and some people like you are Animal in Human skin.
Dont take it personal please i'm just joking
Re: Who Is Most Stupid by olisasegun(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ezedon:
some times i realised that some people are born devil incarnate, and some people like you are Animal in Human skin.
Dont take it personal please i'm just joking

I wanted to swear for you, but God is already doing that and I wouldn't want to interrupt his work. Keep on advertising your foolishness online.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Most Stupid by jemimafelix(f): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
olisasegun:

Oouch!!!

You are wicked

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Monkey Pox / Detective Parrot / Trade By Barter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.