Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) (37555 Views)

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Harrysong: "I Am No Longer With Five Star Music, God Bless E-money & Kcee" / Harrysong Arrested By Five Star Music (2) (3) (4)

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by dreezybines: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2016
You don't know the worth of a man until you lose him

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by wellmax(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Stories that touch

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by RichDad1(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2016
Hmmm I know it cry
Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by samsam2019: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2016
And who can make a transcript of that video abeg
Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by Davland(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2016
Noted undecided
Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by Frydae: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] and when u see all these stars looking all shinny and fresh.... You won't be quick to believe, they can have issues that can make them feel unhappy. Very simple issues that comfortable living can overshadow.
Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by preciousMI1(f): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2016
so one day KCEE will decamp
Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by Goandie: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2016
ednut1:
totally unprofessional angry
if dis is from harrysong den am not sowi to say DAT he his a f@@l-ish full and one ungr8ful person.
Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by CXLVII: 8:58am On Nov 21, 2016
You both helping yourself

Your render service and he doles cash to you

Was there never an agreement?

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by LorDBolton(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2016
Smiles... Harry dey vex o

See as him blood begin hot as e dey talk

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by Qmerit(m): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Ungrateful harrysong!

How pls
Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by fortunechy(m): 9:00am On Nov 21, 2016
just negdu

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by Psyrus(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2016
As far as Emoney dey pay, skibi pop champagne o,

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by fortunechy(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2016
let me hear frm them first
Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by costandi(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2016
LesbianBoy:
They both benefited from each other. He gave them talent and they have him the MOST important things in entertainment business MONEY and FAME! So he should shut tha fvck up!
They benefited from each other. So, no party should belittle the other.

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by kenex4ever(m): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2016
atilla:

TRUE. He should have left and kept it on good terms instead of doing this so soon
kc for no say him pick am for beer parlor

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by koolcat: 9:05am On Nov 21, 2016
LOBATAN.!!!
Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by felixtare(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2016
Icansing:
How old are u,, if you tell me 32 I will shoot u, a beg which voice u dey train there? Are you timi dakolo? But u Sabi sing sha,,, lol

u b fool.......hahahahahaha grin
Icansing:
How old are u,, if you tell me 32 I will shoot u, a beg which voice u dey train there? Are you timi dakolo? But u Sabi sing sha,,, lol

u b fool.......hahahahahaha
Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by Escapevelocity(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2016
nuelzy:
bt mehn..i tell you...it quite sucks to do all the work nd neva get appreciated..i mean it must not be money all the time...
my broda money is the soul of a business Harry is simply ungrateful

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by frankobinnafrank(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2016
henrydadon:

Alter plate kooor hot plate ni, all dis musicians think d next step after becoming popular is to start a record label.so everybody won get record label now..even lil kesh with his garbage music get record label..common get out of here

[img]http://i./nUulg8JdwmPu.gif[/img]

henrydadon:

[font=Lucida Calligraphy]Alter plate kooor hot plate ni, all dis musicians think d next step after becoming popular is to start a record label.so everybody won get record label now..even lil kesh with his garbage music get record label..common get out of here

[img]http://i./nUulg8JdwmPu.gif[/img]

[/font][quote author=henrydadon post=51224400] grin

[font=Lucida Calligraphy][b][color=#AB56BA][i]Alter plate kooor hot plate ni, all dis musicians think d next step after becoming popular is to start a record label.so everybody won get record label now..even lil kesh with his garbage music get record label..common get out of here

read the thread well,
he said
ALTER PLATE
is not his record label but
a company
Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by Stanleywaxy(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2016
cool He's by far the best artiste on that label .
Both Kcee and Skibii are wack

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by Icansing: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2016
felixtare:

u b fool.......hahahahahaha grin

u b fool.......hahahahahaha
Lol bross u wicked o, u dey insult me with style o

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by kenex4ever(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
Ride on bro, Tell us THE SOURCE OF THE E-MONEY.

Or, Better still, KCee should reply back, so HarrySong can vex and tell us the source of THE EMONEY.
see ur gallopy head. Dey there dey look for source no go double ur hustle.
For d record, I happen to know emoney b4 d record label n other bizneses he is doing now. He does clearing and forwarding, datz what gave him his initial money.
Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2016
kenex4ever:
see ur gallopy head. Dey there dey look for source no go double ur hustle.
For d record, I happen to know emoney b4 d record label n other bizneses he is doing now. He does clearing and forwarding, datz what gave him his initial money.

Clearing and Forwarding as in clearing checkbooks and forwarding the money ?

By the way, you are a magician oh. You just described my head perfectly fine, it looks like a gallopy true true.

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by kenex4ever(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2016
Billyonaire:

Clearing and Forwarding as in clearing checkbooks and forwarding the money ?

By the way, you are a magician oh. You just described my head perfectly fine, it looks like a gallopy true true.
lol, a billyonaire like u dnt need any explanation on this.
Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by Dfinex(f): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2016
GbovoLee:
ghen ghen
war start. .....lolss.
Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2016
I hate it when people don't leave their place of work peacefully, what's wrong with parting ways without holding grudges?

Haba

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by YhungPablo(m): 9:23am On Nov 21, 2016
today is my birthday.. pls show me love

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by obailala(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2016
Same story all the time... every single group that has split had this exact same story. Greed from both sides always brings it down. After many years in 5-star music and just one hit track, hope the sun shines on Mr Harry on his new found voyage. He didnt fit into the 5-star family anyway, it always appeared like he was being used as a sidekick/ boy-boy.

Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by overdrive(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=teepsee post=51224483] lipsrsealed please can someone translate what he said in writing, cause it can't load on mine

can ur phone copy and paste?
Re: Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) by GbovoLee(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2016
Dfinex:

war start. .....lolss.
who be actor

Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Mother-in-law On 60th Birthday (photo) / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo)