Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Court Marriage! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Marriage! (2313 Views)

She Wants Court Marriage, He Wants Traditional Marriage, She Say He Does Not.... / Would You Agree To A Court Marriage? / Traditonal Marriage And Court Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Marriage! by akinwunmi(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2009
Am taking my fiancéé to the registry (court) for a court marriage without her parents consent, What do you think? And how is it done, we both are hold enough.thanks
Re: Court Marriage! by Fhemmmy: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2009
If you as old enuf as you have assumed, you wont be here asking for advice.
If i may ask, why without the consent of her parents?
Re: Court Marriage! by coolier(f): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2009
How old is enough?
Re: Court Marriage! by Fhemmmy: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2009
coolier:

How old is enough?

great question?
Re: Court Marriage! by Sissy3(f): 3:06am On Nov 06, 2009
Fhemmmy:

If you as old enuf as you have assumed, you wont be here asking for advice.
If i may ask, why without the consent of her parents?

i wonder ooo.
Re: Court Marriage! by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2009
~Sissy~:

i wonder ooo.

My sister, i just tire oh, all these small kids that fell on goats and get small hair for chin now think they are man enuf, wanna marry a man's daughter without their consent, i wonder how he will feel if that was his daughter.
Chinekeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Court Marriage! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2009
MY ADVISE IS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT TRY IT AT ALL. THOSE WHO HAVE DONE THAT IN THE PAST THAT I KNOW ARE NOW REGRETTING IT. INFACT THIS HAS REALLY SHOWN THAT YOU ARE NOT "HOLD' ENOUGH.
Re: Court Marriage! by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2009
aftatech:

MY ADVISE IS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT TRY IT AT ALL. THOSE WHO HAVE DONE THAT IN THE PAST THAT I KNOW ARE NOW REGRETTING IT. INFACT THIS HAS REALLY SHOWN THAT YOU ARE NOT "HOLD' ENOUGH.

Lol
Re: Court Marriage! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2009
I guess the right question is " How[b]
akinwunmi:

Am taking my fiancéé to the registry (court) for a court marriage without her parents consent, What do you think? And how is it done, we both are hold enough.thanks
Hold[/b] Enough?"
Re: Court Marriage! by akinwunmi(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
Fhemmmy:

My sister, i just tire oh, all these small kids that fell on goats and get small hair for chin now think they are man enuf, wanna marry a man's daughter without their consent, i wonder how he will feel if that was his daughter.
Chinekeeeeeeeeeeee

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.thanks everyone for the answer.as for the typographical error " are HOLDing on to each other and old enough.i forgot to mention her parent knows i want to marry her cos i gave her a ring.>>>>anyways thats all changed now.>>>>no need to rush, thanks everyone for your WORDS
Re: Court Marriage! by mamagee3(f): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2009
You can't do court marriage without parental consent. tongue
Re: Court Marriage! by akinwunmi(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2009
Sure you can, but its not advicable, Check the Laws on Marriage
Re: Court Marriage! by kech(f): 6:55am On Nov 30, 2009
akinwunmi:

Sure you can, but its not advicable, Check the Laws on Marriage
Hehehehe, Oga poster you are too funny. Then what exactly is the purpose of your question since you already know? undecided
Re: Court Marriage! by Fhemmmy: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2009
Glad to hear that no more need to rush, . . . . now leave russia alone and do france.
Re: Court Marriage! by foyeks2001(f): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Glad to hear that no more need to rush, . . . . now leave russia alone and do france.

beta for him
Re: Court Marriage! by akinwunmi(m): 12:06am On Dec 06, 2009
kech:

Hehehehe, Oga poster you are too funny. Then what exactly is the purpose of your question since you already know? undecided

my question was meant for people who THINK and not people who type for typing sake. guess people like you think marriage is based on money and not love>>>>>>>>>>>>>thanks anyways
Re: Court Marriage! by mamagee3(f): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2009
Visit the court Officials! tongue
Re: Court Marriage! by OAM4J: 5:13am On Dec 06, 2009
akinwunmi:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.thanks everyone for the answer.as for the typographical error " are HOLDing on to each other and old enough.i forgot to mention her parent knows i want to marry her cos i gave her a ring.>>>>anyways thats all changed now.>>>>no need to rush, thanks everyone for your WORDS

Good you are changing your mind. It is legal if you are both adult, you only need 2 witnesses. But it is not advisable. It is good to have the parental consent and blessings.
Re: Court Marriage! by Fhemmmy: 5:15am On Dec 06, 2009
OAM4J:

Good you are changing your mind. It is legal if you are both adult, you only need 2 witnesses. But it is not advisable. It is good to have the parental consent and blessings.

well said

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Start Sex? / Ladies Who Get Slapped By Their Man- your views / Husband Takes To Social Media To Disgrace Wife.. See What He Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.