Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us - Agriculture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us (61668 Views)

✔✔ If You Need Pure Natural Original Honey....contact Us Now ✔✔ / If You Need Pure Natural Original Honey....contact Us Now / We Sell Pure Coconut Oil. At N2000 Per Litter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2017
Raw honey from the bees is available, get a pure and undilured honey

We supply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp.....check my signature
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2017
i want to notify all, that 10lits is now available. We have 10lits, 18lits & 25lits...
we supply to states in nigeria
Contact on whatsapp/call.....check my signature
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for your patronage, we are ever commited to give you the best. Be assured to get quality honey from us . We deliver raw from bees nothingless. Next batch of order is going soon........

We supply to states in nigeria.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by gbade100: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Just called your line and it's switched off.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
gbade100:
Just called your line and it's switched off.

Sorry, i was at evening service. Add my number am on whatsapp/call
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by gbade100: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
peacemara54:

Sorry, i was at evening service. Add my number am on whatsapp/call
Still not going and your number isn't on whatsapp.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
gbade100:

Still not going and your number isn't on whatsapp.
Its on whatsapp, check my signature. Yes , i need to go offline to manage the little power in the battery, to transact with customers 2mrw. light issue in our state. You can drop yours i will add you
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by PSCONSULT: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hello Nairalanders! Has anyone ever buy honey frm this man? How can you pay before delivery? This man has a very nasty payment terms.Hm......hm. Let comment rolls on! Goodday.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by gbade100: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2017
peacemara54:

Its on whatsapp, check my signature. Yes , i need to go offline to manage the little power in the battery, to transact with customers 2mrw. light issue in our state. You can drop yours i will add you
I will send you a text now with my number. Starts with 0809097.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 7:59am On Jun 19, 2017
gbade100:

I will send you a text now with my number. Starts with 0809097.
I did not see the text sir, send it again to the number in my signature
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2017
i want to notify all, that 10lits is now available. We have 10lits, 18lits & 25lits...
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by keoplus(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Greenfield Impexplus Limited has in stock 142 tons of clean dried hibiscus flower for sale.
We are open to pick-up at our warehouse in Kano or we can carry-out the logistics for export at FOB rate.
QUANTITY: 142 Tons
PRICE (Pick-up):480.000 (NGN)/Ton, F.O.B: 1700(USD)/Ton
07039461992 0r 08176540535
greenfieldimpexplusltd@gmail.com
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by gbade100: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2017
peacemara54:

I sent it to your 09063250095, I will send it to your 08105094696 now which is also switched off.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
gbade100:

I sent it to your 09063250095, I will send it to your 08105094696 now which is also switched off.
sorry sir, both lines are not available any longer. i lost the lines & will not retrieve because of security reasons. Send the message to the number available on my signature/ this is the no...09069082514
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for your patronage, we are ever commited to give you the best. Be assured to get quality honey from us . We deliver raw from bees nothingless. Next batch of order is going soon........

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2017

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
We sell quality honey, raw from bees

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
10lits, 18lits & 25lits

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
this are few out of many orders from nairalanders.
Thanks for the trust

Yes! Quality

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by demisho(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
FREE! FREE!! FREE!!! ENLIGHTENING SEMINAR.
Have you always want to invest in a profitable Agribusiness and reap from the profit of such business thereof?.
If that's your case, then come learn how to buy shares with Dermisho and receive annual Dividends from your investment.

Contact the numbers in the flyers for participation and Registration.

Please re-share and rebroadcast to give it the widest publicity

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
demisho:
FREE! FREE!! FREE!!! ENLIGHTENING SEMINAR.
Have you always want to invest in a profitable Agribusiness and reap from the profit of such business thereof?.
If that's your case, then come learn how to buy shares with Dermisho and receive annual Dividends from your investment.

Contact the numbers in the flyers for participation and Registration.

Please re-share and rebroadcast to give it the widest publicity
This is a wrong thread pls create yours
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by elysian777: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't seem to understand the kind of business man you are.Firstly the numbers here hardly go.Secondly according to you,you have supplied a lot of Nairalanders ,but still going through your thread,I hardly see anybody coming forth with testimonies. I stand to be corrected though.
Please fellow nairalanders that has bought from him should come forth to testify.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2017
elysian777:
I don't seem to understand the kind of business man you are.Firstly the numbers here hardly go.Secondly according to you,you have supplied a lot of Nairalanders ,but still going through your thread,I hardly see anybody coming forth with testimonies. I stand to be corrected though.
Please fellow nairalanders that has bought from him should come forth to testify.
May be when you try the number, have been attending to customers tru the line though i face some difficulties but it has been resolved now, also, thats why the number is for both calls & whatsapp. i will definately respond on whatsapp & thats the common route nairalanders used for transaction. Mind you sir, only the number @ signature is available. I no longer use others & hav remove it, will check if removal is not complete.

Check tru d thread well you see testimonies, but its just few out of those have supplied. Yes! Have supplied many , many nairalanders but once customers recieve their consignment ,they are done, most will not comment. But if am a scammer, its then you will see alot of comment & shout, but thank God i deliver what pple pay for in good condition taking quality as priority.
Dont be left out, its real, if you want to confirm am available,call/whatsapp...then business starts...you will see me in action
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
For customers expecting consignments in lagos & abuja.....pls let your line be always on ...for pick-up purpose
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
For customers expecting consignments in lagos & abuja.....pls let your line be always on ...for pick-up
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by babniyen(m): 6:33am On Jun 27, 2017
He is legit. A bit slow on logistics but he delivers and the honey is geniune.
elysian777:
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by gbade100: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
elysian777:

No not him. He's legit I just got my consignment today.
Although it took me about a month to convince myself to patronize him. Well I don't regret now.

Good one peacemara, God is your strength.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
gbade100:

No not him. He's legit I just got my consignment today.
Although it took me about a month to convince myself to patronize him. Well I don't regret now.

Good one peacemara, God is your strength.
thanks sir
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
babniyen:
He is legit. A bit slow on logistics but he delivers and the honey is geniune.
smiley thanks
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by Preprobiotics: 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Molasses and Lactobacillus Serum for Livestock, Poultry and Home Use
Undiluted Organic Molasses for Strong Nutritional Value with many Health Benefits. Lactobachillus a Superb Growth Booster for Livestock, Poultry and Fish Farming, Also an effective Foul ODOUR Removal for Farms, Households, Dust Bins,Sewage, etc.
Call: 08121790440
Price from =N=1,500

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2017
But what stops you from creating a thread for your product? This thread is for honey, please do the needful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (37) (Reply)

Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures / This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm / The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.