Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us (61684 Views)

✔✔ If You Need Pure Natural Original Honey....contact Us Now ✔✔ / If You Need Pure Natural Original Honey....contact Us Now / We Sell Pure Coconut Oil. At N2000 Per Litter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
We wish to bring this to your notice nairalanders that apart from honey, those that need honey comb should contact us, we are supplying now, thanks
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Don't forget, with us you are save.with (Baba olorun)honey man) you have no problem. Your money is save.. We will deliver your consignment within 4 days to any states in nigeria but I will like to state the names of states we will be/are sending to. 1.lagos 2.ibadan 3.abuja 4. benue 5.maiduguri 6.jos 7.kogi 8.yobe 9. Ondo 10. Ogun 11.cross river. 12. akwam ibom 13.bauchi 14. minna 15. Osun 16. Kano 17. Kaduna 18. if your state I not mentioned pls let us know........
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Honey is available friends,
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
We are delivering another batch of consignment 2mrw thanks for your trust. This is to inform you all that, honey price have dropped for 25lits...thanks for your patronage
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
last batch of honey was delivered successfully to customers, the next batch have started. We hope it will be completed 2mrw/next. For those who want original honey, dont pause a little, becos we supply quality, unadulterated honey....... We supply to different states contact us
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by Dozi05(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2017
how much is 25ltrs?
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by wealthdeejay1: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
How much is 25ltr now?
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
Dozi05:
how much is 25ltrs?
21500 sir, discount on 3kegs above
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
wealthdeejay1:
How much is 25ltr now?
21500 sir discount on 3kegs above am on whatsapp........
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by Dee0017: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
My experience with peacemara54

I needed to get honey so I felt nairaland will provide me with information on different seller. I did search and got this man with the identity peacemara54.

We chatted... he told me he gets his honey from Cameroon and sends to adamawa from there, he distributes to his customers in different parts of Nigeria.

Actually, I had someone who supplies but was out of stock. I needed this honey badly so I decided to give him a try...

Oh how he assured me he wasn't a scammer and all, I ordered two kegs of 25litres from him. He promised I would get it in 3 days....

Anyways, to cut the long story short.... I am still waiting for the kegs today is the 7th day after paying into this account A/c name: afeniforo victor kole. A/c:3061699705, bank..first bank

Of couse, he picks my calls and tells me stories, he even told me d honey would get to young shall grow park in Ijora by 2pm today only for him to call at 1:55pm to tell me that vehicles did not move today cos of the holiday... different stories on different days....

Well I hope u read this Mr. Yemi Ogunsakin as that is what u say ur name is, you may feel u have gotten away with this but i assure you, your deeds will follow you and your unborn generations. You have just put a curse on yourself cos my money, my sweat you collected remains a curse in your lineage....

To my fellow nairalanders, pls beware of this man, he is not what he claims to be.... learn from my expereince

I wouldn't be surprised if people come here to support him, don't listen to them... they all work together.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by Dee0017: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2017
Don't attempt to send your money to him. This man is a thief... Pls do not fall a victim

I am a victim of his scams. Please be warned

All nairalanders, pls be warned, dont patronize him. Keep your hard earned money.

Experience teaches....
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by Dee0017: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
He is a thief, please don't patronize him.

I am a victim of his scam
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by swagifted(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2017
Dee0017:
He is a thief, please don't patronize him.

I am a victim of his scam
so how about people in the past that have given testimonials of successful transactions, we should hold dem Ransome?.... Or yours is enough reason to say he is an entire scammer?
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by Dee0017: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
Please tell.me who has?

I am not surprised someone is supporting him. Am sure you guys work together. ..

Why then is my case different?

Why did he keep fooling me if he was genuine.

Why haven't I received my honey till now. It's over a week.

Of couse I expected his cohort to stand with him... well I don't have anything to do with u...

My advise is for good people who worked hard for their money and you guys are waiting to dupe them.

I will forever haunt you as i told you on the phone. I promise you I will be the last person you will dupe on your fake honey business.

Try changing your identity... I will find you.

And I will forever curse you and your generations.

When the consequnce of your act come upon you... you will forever regret the day we chatted.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by Dee0017: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Anytime he sends my honey.... I will update nairalanders.

Of course that will only happen in another world. By the way, for your information, you update your customers if you are truly a business man.

Well in his case, he hasn't called me since then.

I don't have anything to gain in tarnishing a good person image, but he his not and I won't stand to see someone else suffer the same fate I suffered.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by Dee0017: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Anytime he sends my honey.... I will update nairalanders.

Of course that will only happen in another world. By the way, for your information, you update your customers if you are truly a business man.

Well in his case, he hasn't called me since then.

I don't have anything to gain in tarnishing a good person image, but he his not and I won't stand to see someone else suffer the same fate I suffered.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by Dee0017: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
He is simply a thief, he sells no honey.

Please look for another reliable seller.

This one is a scammer....

I am his victim. Please beware.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hello, good people of nairaland. Am sorry its been a while i update this thread to keep you all informed about the honey we sell, update on the price and any other info, i needed to update customers with. For those that contacted me on whatsapp requesting for honey and all other customers that send messages am unable to reply,...am really, really sorry.

What happen was that, my phone was stolen. I lost all my datas, contacts and other vitals i have on the phone. I went to camp for the easter retreat, it was there i lost my phone.i need to rush back home to see how to get a new phone and to retrieve all my datas. It wasnt easy. How will i update customers on nairaland, those that will be collecting consignments, and messages i needed to reply on whatsapp from customers all this thoughts filled my mind but thank God, Am able to get back on my feet.

Thanks to you all for your patience, love and trust........together, we will reach the mountain top.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 12:15am On Apr 20, 2017
swagifted:
so how about people in the past that have given testimonials of successful transactions, we should hold dem Ransome?.... Or yours is enough reason to say he is an entire scammer?
i really appreciate you sir, for the trust standing here for me, even when am unable to access nairaland and to address this allegation dee007 brought against me. Its really painful when you do all you can to satisfy customers and at the end, what you get as a reward is for them trying to dent your image and reputation you've laboured for.

i laboured with my hand & prosper only with the fruit of my labour not from fradulence. i hereby put it to all nairalanders if there is anyone i have scammed, my monicker...peacemara54.....let such come here to testify & to join voice with this woman dee007 that am a scammer.

I have suppplied nairalanders pure , unadulterated honey i cant even remember all that have supplied, yet, no one comes here to accuse me of scamming him/her.

I update my customers as soon as payment is made till the time they collect their consignment. each day, i send a message to customers to keep them informed about the whole process till the time of delivery. i do all i can to satisfy all.

Many people pay a week to the time they will collect their honey during the periiod of scarcity. Is that not trust? Yet, i left no stone unreturned, i delivered to all what they pay for. a man paid for honey and traveled to ghana, all he does was to informed me and send d details of the collector......he will collect tomorow at lagos, is that not trust?

Am on nairaland not only to sell but to encourage both young & old to venture into business especially honey business. I have successfully guided some nairalander on how to start this biz and they are really doing great. Thats my joy.So why scamming?

this same honey is going to united states, for laboratory analysis by a nairalander who requested for large quantity..another lab analysis has been done here in nigeria and the result was really great so after i have gone this far, building my reputation & trust, the next thing was to scam?

when you are blessed, you dont scam.

However, i will quote her post to address this issue
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 1:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Dee0017:
My experience with peacemara54

I needed to get honey so I felt nairaland will provide me with information on different seller. I did search and got this man with the identity peacemara54.

We chatted... he told me he gets his honey from Cameroon and sends to adamawa from there, he distributes to his customers in different parts of Nigeria.

Actually, I had someone who supplies but was out of stock. I needed this honey badly so I decided to give him a try...

Oh how he assured me he wasn't a scammer and all, I ordered two kegs of 25litres from him. He promised I would get it in 3 days....

Anyways, to cut the long story short.... I am still waiting for the kegs today is the 7th day after paying into this account A/c name: afeniforo victor kole. A/c:3061699705, bank..first bank

Of couse, he picks my calls and tells me stories, he even told me d honey would get to young shall grow park in Ijora by 2pm today only for him to call at 1:55pm to tell me that vehicles did not move today cos of the holiday... different stories on different days....

Well I hope u read this Mr. Yemi Ogunsakin as that is what u say ur name is, you may feel u have gotten away with this but i assure you, your deeds will follow you and your unborn generations. You have just put a curse on yourself cos my money, my sweat you collected remains a curse in your lineage....

To my fellow nairalanders, pls beware of this man, he is not what he claims to be.... learn from my expereince

I wouldn't be surprised if people come here to support him, don't listen to them... they all work together.
i will like to address this issue , dee007 brought against me to dent my reputation and image on this great forum for an offense i never commited

She contacted me on whatsapp, that she needed honey just like every other customers. she told me about the urgency that she want it to be delivered on time, she said she is traveling and some other reasons. I promised to try my best and to deliver on time . Our delivery period is 3days, at most 4. So she paid and i confirm her payment. From that day, i begin to update her on whatsapp. She called many times becos she was afraid am a scammer. I told her repeatedly am not a scammer and she really begged me not to scam him,i was.....am not a scammer. I made the procurement the nxt day and vechicle was set to head for lagos where the honey will be delivered. We pay transport company, for the transport....young shall grow.... but i was later informed the vechicle to transport was already full by the time we brought ours

So the consignment was transfer to another vechicle the next day. So i was rest assured of getting the honey at lagos. i went for easter retreat, that same day, the second day, at the retreat ,she kept calling to knw how far & i ecplain the reason why, she was disappointed its getting late so, i calm her down and assured her she will get it soon.

Unfortunately, my phone was stolen where i plugged it so imissed all contacts for 2days, she called i need to manage responding with my second phone which is not okay. All this while, i never reject her call, because of this, i need to leave the camp to quickkly get another phone so as to update my customers.

It was later i learnt the honey we send to lagos had not left adamawa..They have messaged me, even called to let me know because of easter season, the human traffic involved, consignments will be suspended till after easter. but my phonehas been stolen. I couldnt recieved the message.

so i need to let her know what happened that the delay is becos of easter retreat and that her consignment will be sent after easter, so, she started cursing that i have scammed her, she vowed to dent my image on nairaland. i tried all i could to explain to her but she wont listen, i have other consignment i sent along with hers, owned by a nairalander, i explain the reason for the delay to the owner, he understand perfectly and i appreciate him.

immediately after easter, on tuesday, the honey had been transported to lagos and she will be collecting by frid. Now upon my sincere plea with her to understand the situation, she came to nairaland to post me a scammer.

well, to all nairalanders, her 2kegs of honey will get to lagos on frid and she will be collecting....i expect her to fulfil her promise on this forum after collection.

Am not a scammer and i wont be. The blessings of God maketh rich and added no sorrow.

I will like to appreciate you all, our customers, for trusting us with your hard earned money. We will ever be faithful to our promises. We sell quality honey and deliver what you pay for. We have never scammed anyone and will never
Thanks as you keep trusting us.....peacemara54

1 Like

Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by swagifted(m): 7:20am On Apr 20, 2017
peacemara54:
i really appreciate you sir, for the trust standing here for me, even when am unable to access nairaland and to address this allegation dee007 brought against me. Its really painful when you do all you can to satisfy customers and at the end, what you get as a reward is for them trying to dent your image and reputation you've laboured for.

i laboured with my hand & prosper only with the fruit of my labour not from fradulence. i hereby put it to all nairalanders if there is anyone i have scammed, my monicker...peacemara54.....let such come here to testify & to join voice with this woman dee007 that am a scammer.

I have suppplied nairalanders pure , unadulterated honey i cant even remember all that have supplied, yet, no one comes here to accuse me of scamming him/her.

I update my customers as soon as payment is made till the time they collect their consignment. each day, i send a message to customers to keep them informed about the whole process till the time of delivery. i do all i can to satisfy all.

Many people pay a week to the time they will collect their honey during the periiod of scarcity. Is that not trust? Yet, i left no stone unreturned, i delivered to all what they pay for. a man paid for honey and traveled to ghana, all he does was to informed me and send d details of the collector......he will collect tomorow at lagos, is that not trust?

Am on nairaland not only to sell but to encourage both young & old to venture into business especially honey business. I have successfully guided some nairalander on how to start this biz and they are really doing great. Thats my joy.So why scamming?

this same honey is going to united states, for laboratory analysis by a nairalander who requested for large quantity..another lab analysis has been done here in nigeria and the result was really great so after i have gone this far, building my reputation & trust, the next thing was to scam?

when you are blessed, you dont scam.

However, i will quote her post to address this issue
abeg keep encouraging, after reading tru ur thread i have browsed honey inside out, i want to venture into it.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2017
swagifted:
abeg keep encouraging, after reading tru ur thread i have browsed honey inside out, i want to venture into it.
thanks sir, i will. have promised nairalanders that with us, they will always get the best. Quality and unadulterated honey, and thats what i stand for here, i will never let anyone down...... We deliver what you pay for and we deliver at most 4days to any states, only festive periods may change the date of delivery because of human traffic, but we keep all customers informed, and deliver after
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2017
Attention.........this is to inform you all that Dee0017 (mrs adewumi) who has tagged me a scammer will be collecting her 2kegs of honey at lagos on frid. As have explained to you all, that the consignment was delayed because of easter period.

On tuesday, the vechicle took off from adamawa and will reach lagos on frid...i will update you all after she has collected. I appreciate her husband ,he called me yesterday to know the reason for the delay, have explained to him, he is really a man of understanding......i appreciate you sir
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2017
Attention........Dee0017 (mrs adewumi) will be collecting her consignment on friday. as i explained earlier, the consignment was delayed because of easter period, which comes to an end on mon,

On tuesday the vechicle left for lagos and will deliver consignmets on friday.
I will update the thread after she has collected
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 8:42am On Apr 20, 2017
@ victor samuel , dont know your monicker though,i appreciate you sir, the vechicle took off on tuesday after the festive period and will deliver your consignment on friday.... thanks for the patience
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2017
Honey is readily available, contact us for pure, unadulterated honey
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2017
Attention!!! ....i wish to inform you all, my customers that, due to the reason which have explained that i lost my phone, my second number may no longer be available for calls and whatsapp... The no...09063250095. I lost also the sim because it was inside my phone that was stolen.......

You can add me on whatsapp or call to my second line...check my signature. The number is 09069082514........thanks
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Attention!!! Dee0017(mrs adewumi) is collecting her consignment tomrw. 2kegs of honey 25lits. The honey even arrived today, but she will collect 2mrw

If you are going through the thread @ Dee0017 pls go and collect your consignment by 2pm 2morw. I will also call to inform you.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by Dee0017: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2017
peacemara54:
i will like to address this issue , dee007 brought against me to dent my reputation and image on this great forum for an offense i never commited

She contacted me on whatsapp, that she needed honey just like every other customers. she told me about the urgency that she want it to be delivered on time, she said she is traveling and some other reasons. I promised to try my best and to deliver on time . Our delivery period is 3days, at most 4. So she paid and i confirm her payment. From that day, i begin to update her on whatsapp. She called many times becos she was afraid am a scammer. I told her repeatedly am not a scammer and she really begged me not to scam him,i was.....am not a scammer. I made the procurement the nxt day and vechicle was set to head for lagos where the honey will be delivered. We pay transport company, for the transport....young shall grow.... but i was later informed the vechicle to transport was already full by the time we brought ours

So the consignment was transfer to another vechicle the next day. So i was rest assured of getting the honey at lagos. i went for easter retreat, that same day, the second day, at the retreat ,she kept calling to knw how far & i ecplain the reason why, she was disappointed its getting late so, i calm her down and assured her she will get it soon.

Unfortunately, my phone was stolen where i plugged it so imissed all contacts for 2days, she called i need to manage responding with my second phone which is not okay. All this while, i never reject her call, because of this, i need to leave the camp to quickkly get another phone so as to update my customers.

It was later i learnt the honey we send to lagos had not left adamawa..They have messaged me, even called to let me know because of easter season, the human traffic involved, consignments will be suspended till after easter. but my phonehas been stolen. I couldnt recieved the message.

so i need to let her know what happened that the delay is becos of easter retreat and that her consignment will be sent after easter, so, she started cursing that i have scammed her, she vowed to dent my image on nairaland. i tried all i could to explain to her but she wont listen, i have other consignment i sent along with hers, owned by a nairalander, i explain the reason for the delay to the owner, he understand perfectly and i appreciate him.

immediately after easter, on tuesday, the honey had been transported to lagos and she will be collecting by frid. Now upon my sincere plea with her to understand the situation, she came to nairaland to post me a scammer.

well, to all nairalanders, her 2kegs of honey will get to lagos on frid and she will be collecting....i expect her to fulfil her promise on this forum after collection.

Am not a scammer and i wont be. The blessings of God maketh rich and added no sorrow.

I will like to appreciate you all, our customers, for trusting us with your hard earned money. We will ever be faithful to our promises. We sell quality honey and deliver what you pay for. We have never scammed anyone and will never
Thanks as you keep trusting us.....peacemara54

I vouched I wasn't going to call peace mara 54 anymore because I had concluded that my money was gone.

However, my husband called me to order. Told me this is a business and if at all the honey can't be delivered I should request my money back. He further explained to me that if he actually was a scammer, he wouldnt even pick my calls. He made excuses for him that he probably also sources and his source doesn't have at hand. And rather for him to tell me he has no honey and looses a customer, he decided to do as most apprentices do. He didn't fail to make me realise I jumped into conclusion on time and should have been sure he wasn't genuine before coming on nairaland.

Anyways, my husband decided to talk to peace mara 54. I listened to d conversation and truly, i had a second thought about him and leaned against my husband's explanation or whatever the reason may be for the delay.

To paraphrase, I have received my honey today and in good condition. I say thanks to peacemara for a successful completion of our transaction and being true to his words.

However, I will also advise that its best you tell your customers the exact situation of things.

Am I sorry?, yes I feel bad about my outburst and my comments. If only he had told me d true situation of things I wouldn't have gone to this extent.

Will i do business with him again. YES, because his honey, i was told is good (someone collected it on my behalf) but he has to promise me he won't give me heart attack.

I recommend him to buyers. I hope my testimony brings you many customers.

N.B: Peacemara, you called me immediately after my outbusrt, i was angry and I told you never to call me until you are sure my honey is available. You said ok and that was it, this was on sunday. You didnt call me or text me, you didn't plead with me afterwards. Not until my husband called you. And i did most of the callings in this transaction. You hardly call. I can post our chat for evidence. I don't lie and I wont start with this transaction. Thanks all the same for keeping true to your words.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by Dee0017: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Peacemara, please u can't blame me for.my actions. What do you expect from a first time customer. I dont know you from anywhere, I only trusted your words that you will deliver. If a transaction that was supposed to take 3 days took 11 days? should I really be blamed.
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dee0017:

I vouched I wasn't going to call peace mara 54 anymore because I had concluded that my money was gone.

However, my husband called me to order. Told me this is a business and if at all the honey can't be delivered I should request my money back. He further explained to me that if he actually was a scammer, he wouldnt even pick my calls. He made excuses for him that he probably also sources and his source doesn't have at hand. And rather for him to tell me he has no honey and looses a customer, he decided to do as most apprentices do. He didn't fail to make me realise I jumped into conclusion on time and should have been sure he wasn't genuine before coming on nairaland.

Anyways, my husband decided to talk to peace mara 54. I listened to d conversation and truly, i had a second thought about him and leaned against my husband's explanation or whatever the reason may be for the delay.

To paraphrase, I have received my honey today and in good condition. I say thanks to peacemara for a successful completion of our transaction and being true to his words.

However, I will also advise that its best you tell your customers the exact situation of things.

Am I sorry?, yes I feel bad about my outburst and my comments. If only he had told me d true situation of things I wouldn't have gone to this extent.

Will i do business with him again. YES, because his honey, i was told is good (someone collected it on my behalf) but he has to promise me he won't give me heart attack.

I recommend him to buyers. I hope my testimony brings you many customers.

N.B: Peacemara, you called me immediately after my outbusrt, i was angry and I told you never to call me until you are sure my honey is available. You said ok and that was it, this was on sunday. You didnt call me or text me, you didn't plead with me afterwards. Not until my husband called you. And i did most of the callings in this transaction. You hardly call. I can post our chat for evidence. I don't lie and I wont start with this transaction. Thanks all the same for keeping true to your words.

Thanks madam, though it pains me jumping into conclusion and nailing me a scammer after much plead with you to understand the reason why we couldnt deliver at the agreed time, i have no choice, thats part of the risk we bore as business men. if we are angry at everybody or mistakes customers made like yours, who we be left for us?

Sincerely, not the way you think. If honey wasnt on ground i would have told you.it was much on ground the only delay like i explained earlier is the festive period Many customers request for honey during the period of scarcity and i made it clear to them,its not available and will be on ground at so,so,so time. Some of them paid immediately and when it was available after, a week, they were updated and i delivered to them all.

You see, if you will last & be successful as a business person, truth and sincerity are the ingredient. Let customers know the situation of things be transparent with them if there is any delay, let them know and thats what i did in your case and with all customers.At the end,they will be happy with you and even trust you more Now many of them really trust me to an extent,, they send money with their eyes closed and open to collect their honey thats how it should be.

Are we enemies now?
Not at all, since the issue is resolved now, i look forward to your patronage, and also recommend others.
No, i wont give you heart attack, only to improve my services to customers was the real lesson i learnt in this whole episodes.

Thanks for your patronage, God bless you
Re: We Sell Pure Honey, Contact Us by peacemara54(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Attention!!! Dee017 collected her honey today all in good condition, she has also testify to it on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Cost Of Mechanised Land Clearing in Ogbomosho With Pictures / This High-rise Tower In China Isn't A Housing Block, It's A Pig Farm / The Joystick Shape Of This Cassava Tuber Will Shock You- Ladies Beware.. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.