Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Will You Burn Your School Certificate For $10m? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Burn Your School Certificate For $10m? (702 Views)

For Ur Geniue Driving School Certificate And International Driver License / Nigerians Arrested For $10m Fraud In Canada / Would You Burn Ur Sch Certificate For $10m? See Basketmouth's Hilarious Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Burn Your School Certificate For $10m? by Btruth: 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Got this question on the Saturday 19th, November 2016 edition of the Punch. So, it will be interested to see the response of nairalanders on the question.

Will you burn your school certificate if you are offered to do so in exchange for $10m?

smiley
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificate For $10m? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
BEFORE NKO, WHY DID I OBTAIN THE CERTIFICATE IN THE FIRST PLACE. IS IT NO TO MAKE MONEY?
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificate For $10m? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Only burn? I will denounce my degree and my nationality sef.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificate For $10m? by MrHighSea: 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
For that amount I will burn my certificate, burn my alma mater, other schools within and ministry of education. You think I'm done? Burn ASUU secretariat.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificate For $10m? by dollyjoy(f): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
No amount of money is worth my certificate. It's golden!
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificate For $10m? by Btruth: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
No amount of money is worth my certificate. It's golden!
from your mouth dollyjoy? ..... OK now, continue!

grin
Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificate For $10m? by yarimo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
MrHighSea:
For that amount I will burn my certificate, burn my alma mater, other schools within and ministry of education. You think I'm done? Burn ASUU secretariat.
oga abeg take it easy grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificate For $10m? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmm... this is a tough question but this is what I will do...
I will burn my box where I drop my certificates, burn the room, infact burn the house

Then head to my school... burn the entire school... bring out the computers and burn again just incase they have soft copy

Burn the state... head to ministry of Education in Abuja and burn it down!

Thanks for the question angry

1 Like

Re: Will You Burn Your School Certificate For $10m? by OgaTheTop2: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2016
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Advertised Fake Designers Bags For Sale On Instagram, See Reactions / Tel Aviv:The White City And The City That Never Sleeps / Do You Use Whatsapp? Be Careful, These Are 6 Whatsapp Scams You Must Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.