Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Training! Training!! Training!!! (job/business Opportunity) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Training! Training!! Training!!! (job/business Opportunity) (504 Views)

Training! Training!! Training!!! / Business Opportunity For Business Oriented Folk That Complains About Capital / Great Business Opportunity!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training! Training!! Training!!! (job/business Opportunity) by gabon(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
Become self employed or earn extra income in the best and high paying ICT Skill and Business Training
Courses Includes:

1. CCTV Cameras Installation
2. Intercom Telephone Installation
3. Inverter Installation
4. Solar Installation
5. DSTV, FTA & Pay TV Satellite Installation
6. Business Seminar (Buying and Selling)

Duration: 5Days
Date: 12th - 16th December 2016
Time: 9am-1.30pm, 3pm-6pm daily
Venune: Youth Centre, Sapele
Training Fee: N15, 000 (includes Training books/manuals & DVDs)

Registration form N1,000

Number of Participant: 30persons only per Location (for maximum skill acquisition)
This Training will be 75% practical and 25% Theory

For details,

Call: 07035588336, 08102965700
or email: hitekintegratedsolutions@yahoo.com

Re: Training! Training!! Training!!! (job/business Opportunity) by Dikechigozie: 10:35pm On May 05, 2017
This to inform you that syncronising your adverts to my post is not accepted. Your intentions are questionable.kindly stop making the public believe my adverts and yours are one and same.
Any further violation will be reported to the admin.
be warned.
Dike chigozie
Re: Training! Training!! Training!!! (job/business Opportunity) by gabon(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2017
Dikechigozie:
This to inform you that syncronising your adverts to my post is not accepted. Your intentions are questionable.kindly stop making the public believe my adverts and yours are one and same.
Any further violation will be reported to the admin.
be warned.
Dike chigozie

Hello Mr. Dike Chigozie,

Please can you explain how I synchronized your advert to mine and I did I claimed to be you or associated to you. You dont just call people names nagative, names because you want to make money. You posted an advert and stated your location to be in Abuja, someone showed interest in your advert and posted if you have an office in Port Harcourt but you didnt respond. Its a free site and for everyone, I saw the post of the person who needs the product and responded to his post because I am in the same terrine and I didnt claimed to be Dike Chigozie. you abandoned the post and after five year you are coming back to claim I'm impersonating you.

please mind what you post online about others. its an open market and not your personal market. I have many adverts online where other people also posted their advert inside my own because they also sell and deal on same business as mine

Be warn

Admin please take note of our differences

Thanks
Gabon

Nairalanders below is the link to the said Advert post for your judgement

https://www.nairaland.com/1032599/motorola-two-way-radio-abuja#58907231

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Solar Panels And Installation Kits In Lagos / Web App Development Professional Training Course: 100% Practical / Info Needed Asap,pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.