Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) (19418 Views)

Christy Daniels Weds Chisom Obinna Onyeke: Teni Performs (Photos) / Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) / Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
angry
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by maximunimpact(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
mightyhazel:
u get eye at all? Abi u don dey see chidimma for evth ?

na u blind, abi u no see beauty queen there?
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
DEIFIED:
Nice, Chidinma need to see this.
But those sandals sha be like gladiators own.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by gab19: 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
maximunimpact:
Nice charity by Chidinma Okeke, trying to redemm her image i guess
dis one na chidinma okeke for ur eye?

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by morgan1590: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
Impressive indeed

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by ever811(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
this girl just looking for fame, why not give this money for the work of God

or must u show us u gave to these rich kids?
are you OK..?.so she should have used the money to sow seed to one of those things you people call men of god, for you to view it as work of God abi?..beside,how do those kids look rich to you..I never wanted to say this but I will say it....you and that pastor that has refused to preach the gospel of Christ to you but rather has turn your life to worldly things are very stupid..

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

my dear u are just jealous, don't u knw God value it more than when u put it in church? .nd she might not even be the one who ask people to snap and upload on social site, u knw we Nigerians knws how to poke Nose. just pray for her to do more if u knw u can't do what she is doing

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
I love those five yrs adjustable shoes. Thanks to the queen for her kind gesture. But I hope her cucumber style no go surface soon.

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
Dongreat:
Good very good but would have been better if she had donated 5 years supply of fresh gigantic CUCUMBERS.

Shoutout to the cucumbers lovers out there. More oils to your greens and may you never run out of cucumbers soon or ever. Can I get an Amen brothers.

Illiterate minded home based boy,everything now is cucumber bush man.

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
waternogetenemy:
Very soon igbos go dey black like every other tribe in Nigeria, we will see the last of beauty queen bruhahhaha!

Every light skin igb girl is a beauty queen in Nigeria. Beauty is neither light nor dark skin.

Agbani Darego is dark skin and won miss world.

Yumu, do we ask God to create you black?

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
degamemaster:
I love those five yrs adjustable shoes. Thanks to the queen for her kind gesture. But I hope her cucumber style no go surface soon.

Illiterate minded home based boy,everything now is cucumber bush man.

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

stop talking nonsense, giving directly to the poor means giving indirectly to God.
No cum claim as if na u go church pass!

1 Like

Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by Qdubs(m): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

is this one not the work of God? all the ones we have been giving the men of God what have they been using it for? using it to buy private jets...abeg woman u don try...God bless ur ministry.
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by Laveda(f): 10:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

What's this one saying?

Do they look like rich kids to you?

So much for being a 'christian' get sense abeg.
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by ryeechzzi: 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

which one u don do smh
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by Irepib(m): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2016
Am impressed
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Dongreat:
Good very good but would have been better if she had donated 5 years supply of fresh gigantic CUCUMBERS.

Shoutout to the cucumbers lovers out there. More oils to your greens and may you never run out of cucumbers soon or ever. Can I get an Amen brothers.
lols amen. cucumbers would have been symbolical
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by Broda09: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Nice gesture. You could do with a little more smile of your face. Pic 1 and 3 look like you have been forced to attend the event.
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2016
[quote author=JesusmyGod1 post=51210932]this girl just looking for fame, why not give this money for the work of God

or must u show us u gave to these rich kids?[/quote

Giving it those children na work of devil??

Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2016
Dongreat:

Must you display your Stupidity everywhere? Mschew
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by uzuede4(f): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

Did she do wrong?
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by uzuede4(f): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2016
DEIFIED:
So dat e no go spoil quick. grin
DEIFIED:
So dat e no go spoil quick.
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by excellentelitec(f): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2016
@ JesusmyGod1
This girl just looking for fame, why not give this money for the work of God

Which work of God is better than what she did? How many people have u tried to better there life? U want her to give it to your Pastor so that they will use it to buy private jets and build universities that your children can not enroll.
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by MzSheila: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2016
she is an akwaibom girl, not igbo. Full name is Christy Bassey Daniels, Thank you
Rigolas:
Igbo Ladies Are Cute
Igbos helping d zoo since 1904
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2016
freecocoa:
Must you display your Stupidity everywhere? Mschew

Listen, you don't come online to insult anyone because you think you are behind a keyboard and can't be touched. If you can't understand sarcasm, it's best you don't quote the author and spill trash. We are no mate in any form of life and certainly you are not in any level with my youngest sister. The next time you quote me with an insult, I will prove to you that this is 2016 and no forum is faceless. Be very careful.
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by livingstoneony(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

is this not better, than giving one "man of God " the money?!
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2016
Dongreat:

Listen, you don't come online to insult anyone because you think you are behind a keyboard and can't be touched. If you can't understand sarcasm, it's best you don't quote the author and spill trash. We are no mate in any form of life and certainly you are not in any level with my youngest sister. The next time you quote me with an insult, I will prove to you that this is 2016 and no forum is faceless. Be very careful.
calling you stupid is actually an insult to stupid persons.

Making lewd comments on a post that concerns kids and your useless brain calls it sarcasm, you are a ret*rd. You are definitely a cave man to come here making nonsense threats, see ewu talking of levels, what won't I see on NL, mschew.
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by clearHeart: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2016
JesusmyGod1:

something dey worry u?
what's wrong with what she's done?
is all well with u,
Re: Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) by JesusmyGod1: 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
excellentelitec:
@ JesusmyGod1
This girl just looking for fame, why not give this money for the work of God

Which work of God is better than what she did? How many people have u tried to better there life? U want her to give it to your Pastor so that they will use it to buy private jets and build universities that your children can not enroll.
pls shut

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brymo Becomes Lagos State Brand Ambassador / Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings / Pictures :Nollywood Actor Frederick Leonard Buries Late Mum In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.