Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Share Your Most Fearful Moment Ever - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Fearful Moment Ever (374 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Share Your Frightening But Funny Stories / Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Most Fearful Moment Ever by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Mine was this particular day I was sleeping throughout. I didnt even know what must have caused me to sleep that much. Later that evening I got up to get some snacks and as i was going back to bed, I began feeling some discomfort starting from headaches and dizziness. It was rainy outside so I even proceeded to the balcony to get some fresh air thinking my dilemma would ease off. Then it started getting worse. I started feeling dizzy as I couldn't even see a thing. As if that wasn't enough, I was struggling to breath. It felt as if my lungs had collapsed because I could feel my breath escaping through my ears. What struck even more fear into me was when I felt my heartbeat and i couldn't feel anything. I will never forget, I felt my heart only beating once every 5 seconds or more. This is my most fearful moment ever becasue I literally thought I was going to die. I somehow managed to remain calm for about and hour and not panic. I tried lying down flat too so there will be less flow of blood away from my brain. Within an hour , I was back to normal and I didn't even visit a hospital till date. Up till now, I still don't understand what happened to me that day.
This is my most fearful moment ever. Share yours.
R231 lalasticlala
Re: Share Your Most Fearful Moment Ever by warmachine(m): 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
None...leaving it for the person below

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Igbo People Don't Greet Elderz In Their Village. / T-records Signs First Act ‘d-tac’ - See Photos / Which One Was Your Favourite Back Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.