Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? (874 Views)

Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? / Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Systems? / Who Can Supply Solar Energy In Nigeria!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? by aggymore: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2009
Inverters

We supplies and install Inverter at affordable price. We have in stock 1.5KVA, 2.5KVA, 3.0KVA, 5.0KVA, 6KVA, 10KVA Inverters at relatively cheap prices.

For further details, Call or SMS Henrietta on 08033912991 or 018798163

Email: aggymor@yahoo.com.

We also deal on installations of Solar street light e.t.c.

The Inverters come with one year warranty.
Re: Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? by letustalk(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
@poster
pls can you put the range of prices for your inverters
Re: Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? by obijack: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2009
@poster,

Prices and and sizes of batteries needed for each will be good if posted here.

Awaiting your response.
Re: Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? by aggymore: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2009
see the attached for the inverters and the prices

Re: Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? by letustalk(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2009
@AGGIMORE
oga if you wanted us to view your attachment then why is it passworded?
Re: Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? by aggymore: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2009
am so so sorry i didnt remember is passworded. this is the attachment.

Re: Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? by obijack: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
@poster,

Thanks for the table. However, u should also include sizes of batteries. That is, 100ah, 200ah etc.
Also, with the specified load, how long will the batteries last if fully charged and on the assumption that all the stated load will be ON at thesame time.

Your reply is awaited.

PS: if u don't know pls. find out from your engineers.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? by aggymore: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2009
The battery sizes are 200AH and it can last for 11hours when is fully charged and carry the specific load.
Re: Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? by nameoh: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2009
Hi
is this information for a solar panel or an inverter.
please could you enlighten me on the total cost of instulation of a solar panel and also the capacity.
i need a solar energy as a am tied of using the gen.
Re: Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? by sonety2k(m): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
let see the pictures of your product
Re: Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? by aggymore: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2009
As for Solar is more expensive in terms of installation and mantainance. the prices are for the inverter and battery including installation. but we do solar street light.
Re: Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? by obijack: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2009
@aggymore,

Thank u for all the information. Just one last info I would want u to give. With the specific loads as mentioned, how long(years) would the batteries last.

This info is important because it is a sizeable investment and I am trying to sell the idea to my neigbours who basically know next to nothing about these things as PHCN has made everyone  of them to believe that generator is the only way out.

Imagine a a  house with 8 flats and 4 boys quarters and every one put on their gen in the evening and some neigbours like runing it overnight.

They all can afford it on the assurance that it will be their money's worth on the long run.

PS: Yours truely lives downstairs and  landlord insists that all generators must be kept away from the house.

Yours reply will be highly apprciated.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Need Inverters Or Solar Energy Systems? by aggymore: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2009
@obijack the battery last for a long time, you can imagine how batteries last at least before you even try to check oif the battery is disturbing it will be one year gone. i suggest in this case you get an inverter for your flat and save yourself the stress.

(1) (Reply)

Land Needed At Ishashi/denro / Alluminum Installation / Urgent: Please I Need An Architect .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.