Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out (182523 Views)

N-power List 2018 / Shortlisted Candidates For N Power - List Out Check Yours / N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by AutosBay(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
sunbestie:
Finally I have register on npvn. Bank details done

Did you use your phone?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mummykyrti(f): 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
sunbestie:
una own good, mine still kips showing invalid..I can login d normal website but not this npvn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by monerozi5590: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
sunbestie:
....how did u do it sir?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Sampi4me(m): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
you can login now.agro,health,community,teach
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by monerozi5590: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sampi4me:
you can login now.agro,health,community,teach
.....u guys should answer me nau!.... what are the steps?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by sunbestie(f): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
AutosBay:

Did you use your phone?

Yes tablet
mummykyrti:
una own good, mine still kips showing invalid..I can login d normal website but not this npvn
Keep trying
monerozi5590:
....how did u do it sir?
Not sir but MA. When u login connect with social media Facebook or twitter to continue
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by propanet(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
mummykyrti:
Please give me the link to login on the main site.
I Unable to locate the login page on the npower main page
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by heskeyw(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sampi4me:
pls take note that npower Agro and Health cannot login for now, only npower teach

My guy please, fill me in. Hw can I login to that new site?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by heskeyw(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
sunbestie:
What did you use as your username and password?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Mquincy: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
I believe those for health n agro can login now
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Mopricelezz(f): 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
mummykyrti:
tried that..no show..abi I no qualify?

Lol, keep trying. Maybe they are still working on it.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by somanze: 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
To most of u, login to http://npvn.npower.gov.ng, click on get started on your area I.e teach, health or agro, login, mine was Username: Phone no I.e 070***, password: Surname (starting with capital letter). Update your bank details. Done. Then visit page frequently for updates on place of deployment n other info.

1 Like

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by stone07(m): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
[quote author=somanze post=51273198]To most of u, login to http://npvn.npower.gov.ng, click on get started on your area I.e teach, health or agro, login, mine was Username: Phone no I.e 070***, password: Surname (starting with capital letter). Update your bank details. Done. Then visit page frequently for updates on place of deployment n other info.[/quote forget telling us how. The method just work for u.it doesn't work for others. ]
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mummykyrti(f): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Lol, keep trying. Maybe they are still working on it.
okay ma
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
hello,am i the only one that cant log in to the NPVN site to update account details? Although i helped a friend to update his details now, using his phone number as username, surname as password.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by alawi5k: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
mummykyrti:
Username: phone number Password: Surname.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by deefem81: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Have tried my phone number correctly and my surname as my password!!!!! Still invalid error shocked
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by deefem81: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
missjchinny:
hello,am i the only one that cant log in to the NPVN site to update account details? Although i helped a friend to update his details now, using his phone number as username, surname as password.
can't logging too after several attempts
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by chickygirl: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Guys oo..is it possible for someone dat didn't write d exams to be shortlisted..cos someone told me she didn't write d exams yet her name came out
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mayour450(f): 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Yea very possible , dats by miracle
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by monerozi5590: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
sunbestie:

Yes tablet

Keep trying

Not sir but MA. When u login connect with social media Facebook or twitter to continue
thanks a bunch ma!
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Okongrace(f): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
monerozi5590:
thanks a bunch ma!
PLS HOUSE HELP ME AM FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO LOGIN USING MYFONE NUMBER AND SURNAME..I DONO IF ITS A GENERAL PROBLEM...I APPLIED FOR N-AGRO
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by u3fine(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
if surname doesnt work, try first name or other names
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mummykyrti(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
alawi5k:
Username: phone number Password: Surname.
tried severally, no show
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mummykyrti(f): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
u3fine:
if surname doesnt work, try first name or other names
done all that. no show
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Nollynwa1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
please if anybody know any other way to login apart from this surname and phone number thing..it will be highly appreciated..that method isn't just working for me and many others.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by K3son(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
author=Okongrace post=51279482]PLS HOUSE HELP ME AM FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO LOGIN USING MYFONE NUMBER AND SURNAME..I DONO IF ITS A GENERAL PROBLEM...I APPLIED FOR N-AGRO

Same here, for N- Agro
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by K3son(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
Koleman:
saw mine too. I hope no be village

congrats man.

1 Like

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mamud3: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pls help me check 0803 209 6295
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by dadebayo1(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
mummykyrti:
done all that. no show

Try your first name.. Or Try the two names that appeared on the page when you searched with your phone number.. Try the names one after the other using capital letter for the first letter... Example if buhari Muhammed appeared on the page when you checked with your phone number to see if you were shortlisted then your login details will be your phone number which you used then password you can try Buhari and if it does not work then try Muhammed but if both does not work then contact support...
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by SPDAZZY(f): 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
Use your email address as username and surname as password. That's what worked for me
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Timblaze(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
dadebayo1:

Try your first name.. Or Try the two names that appeared on the page when you searched with your phone number.. Try the names one after the other using capital letter for the first letter... Example if buhari Muhammed appeared on the page when you checked with your phone number to see if you were shortlisted then your login details will be your phone number which you used then password you can try Buhari and if it does not work then try Muhammed but if both does not work then contact support...
i did just wat u said, but is tellin me to connect with my social media, fbook etc. wat should i do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (53) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.