Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out (182889 Views)

N-power List 2018 / Shortlisted Candidates For N Power - List Out Check Yours / N-power List Of Shortlisted Candidates In Various States 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by BiggBuck: 1:41am On Nov 25, 2016
Pls hs anyone chosen for N community in Lagos state,been able to log into the npvn cos hv bin trying to log in since 2days ago cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by krasican(m): 4:08am On Nov 25, 2016
Davgwen:

I initially used my phone then a PC still I can't. using my phone, I use opera mini browser
use google chrome it will definitely work
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by roynature: 5:50am On Nov 25, 2016
Pls I tried but don't how to go forward pls heip wit step by step.and where do we upload d akownlegment letter, can dis process b done wit phone
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Davgwen(f): 5:50am On Nov 25, 2016
krasican:

use google chrome it will definitely work

thanks . Now it saying incorrect login details
I have used my three names as password at different time with my number or email as username. What should I do now
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by roynature: 5:52am On Nov 25, 2016
It took me to my facebook page should I click on Post?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by roynature: 5:54am On Nov 25, 2016
Wat and wat do we need apartfrom accout details
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Abirisegun(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2016
roynature:
Pls I tried but don't how to go forward pls heip wit step by step.and where do we upload d akownlegment letter, can dis process b done wit phone

You are not to uploaded anything. Yes, phone is even better, because of its flexibility.

Follow these steps:

STEPS BY STEPS ON WHAT TO DO AFTER BEEN SELECTED FOR NPOWER

Congratulations for making the list of N-Power First Phase of 200,000 Youth selected for N-Power: Teach, Community, Health and Agro. Below are the next lines of actions for you to take:

1) Log on to npvn.npower.gov.ng

2) Click the group you belong: Teach, Health or Agro.
Remember, Teach and Community are now collapsed together.

3) Enter your Username: the email address you registered with
Password: your surname in small letters

4) Connect your account with either Facebook or Twitter.
Just click on either of the two or both. Log in to the facebook/twitter. Click ok/yes and it shall make an automatic post on your facebook/twitter account.

5) Click sign in afterwards. It shall log you in.

6) Click Account Setting to take you to your Profile and click edit info to rewrite your names properly. Enter your Middle Name and click Update Account

7) Scroll down to Bank Information, click Edit Info. Click Bank and select the bank you operate an Account with.

cool Click the space for Account Number and enter your Account Number

9) Click on Update Account

10) Click Home to go back to home page.

11) Click an image in which Prepare is written for teach/community

12) For N-Power Teach/Community, You can now start watching the following:

Module 1 - The Teaching Profession

Module 2 - Instructional Materials and School Records

Module 3 - Classroom Teaching and Management

Module 4 - General and Subjects Teaching Materials

Module 5 - Improvisation and Production of Instructional Materials

Module 6 - School-based Assessment

Learning has commenced

KINDLY NOTE THAT:

Your place of primary assignment and device selection process shall be viewed and known through this portal

Congratulations once again.

3 Likes

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Abirisegun(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2016
roynature:
Wat and wat do we need apartfrom accout details

Go to Menu, Click on Settings, then check your profile. Edit your middle name (if need be), check your address, etc. After that, click Update
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Abirisegun(m): 7:16am On Nov 25, 2016
shakol91:
[b][/b] someone should pls help me with this post

I have been trying to help check since yesterday, but not getting through. ASA I am able to, I will tell you
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by klinsoul22: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2016
BiggBuck:
Pls hs anyone chosen for N community in Lagos state,been able to log into the npvn cos hv bin trying to log in since 2days ago cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :'
Abirisegun post=51349271:

I have been trying to help check since yesterday, but not getting through. ASA I am able to, I will tell you
( cry
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by klinsoul22: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2016
Have u guyz notice that a lot of name have been removed from the list, that maybe the reason why a lot of people are unable to log in
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by klinsoul22: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2016
My guy recheck your name on the list now
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Mosesoly(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2016
Please who has logged in,in Lagos? I have been unable to log in, NTeach, invalid username and password
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by bmann1(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2016
N-teach lagos, and so far I have been unable to login as well
Mosesoly:
Please who has logged in,in Lagos? I have been unable to log in, NTeach, invalid username and password
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by shakol91(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2016
Abirisegun:

Thanks if you're able to check pls mention me. Secondly,do you have any idea about the question I asked about 2nd batch. I registered but couldn't take the test because I was unable to login on the test day.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by donvicky2007: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2016
zealed64:
NPOWER SHOULD BETTER PAY ME FOR SERIOUS DATA CONSUMPTION I USE IN WATCHING THIS HIGH DEFINITION VIDEOS.....

Lol
And the videos are much.

1 Like

Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by dedoz: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2016
Finally,i have logged in and updated my acc details.Going through the materials now.If you've not been able to login,dont panic.Try doing it with a computer,did mine with a laptop this morning and it worked at one click after trying it for days with my phone.Used my email n surname to login....(N community)
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by femmywest(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2016
Are you based in Lagos?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by roynature: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2016
Update done thanks a lot for d help,now wat next
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by olumbha(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2016
olumbha:
Pls help me check for dis no 08067615845
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Abirisegun(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
shakol91:
Thanks if you're able to check pls mention me. Secondly,do you have any idea about the question I asked about 2nd batch. I registered but couldn't take the test because I was unable to login on the test day.

Yes. The second batch is open to everyone, most especially IT related Npower stuff.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by RayAngel(f): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
Thanks
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Okongrace(f): 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
please can someone help me. i have been trying to login for the past 3 days now but all to no avail. they keep telling me error signing in or incorrect password and username. please i need help. what shud i do again bcs am getting discouraged.. thanks alot
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by AmeerahFKI(f): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Okongrace:
please can someone help me. i have been trying to login for the past 3 days now but all to no avail. they keep telling me error signing in or incorrect password and username. please i need help. what shud i do again bcs am getting discouraged.. thanks alot
state?
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by bmann1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
am in the same situation oh...i dont know if peeps from lagos state have been logging in successfully
Okongrace:
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Okongrace(f): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
state?
Karu,nasarawa state
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mishappiness: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
embarassedsomeone should pls help me, I can't login since Monday. have anyone in Lagos been able to login for N teach
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Okongrace(f): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
state?
karu, nasarawa state
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by Okongrace(f): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
AmeerahFKI:
state?
n-agro
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by mishappiness: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
klinsoul22:
Have u guyz notice that a lot of name have been removed from the list, that maybe the reason why a lot of people are unable to log in
my name is no longer on the list, in fact I dont understand what is happening.
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by shakol91(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Abirisegun:

Yes. The second batch is open to everyone, most especially IT related Npower stuff.
Thanks bro,I really appreciate your replies. Pls don't forget to help me check for 08132626729 to know if it has been selected. others can also helpe me check the phone number
Re: N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out by AmeerahFKI(f): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Okongrace:
Karu,nasarawa state
calm down, u are not alone in this. Many from Nassarawa are also in your shoes. May be they have not activated your state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (53) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21) / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.